Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) (32527 Views)

My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me - Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Startrap: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2022
As dumb as she is, 99% of them have no PVCs
Yureyes:
Lol.. Are they all in Lagos?�

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2022
If online voting is possible I will agree 60% with her and not 100% bkus some ppl have more than two account meaning one person might account for 100 of her followers.

Again her followers can only vote for her if they all are resident of Lagos and they must be on ground, no voting online.

So how did she arrived at the 20 million grin
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by drololaaof: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Joke of the moment, do you think voting on social media is like voting in real life? The 20m you are talking about, not all of them are in Lagos or Nigeria as Yoruba will say 'o ndo ara re nitan' - that is you having sex on your thigh. All this are wishful thinking your social friend is different from political friends and supporters.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by emerged01(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2022
dawnomike:
It is an Herculean task.... Anything is possible!!!
In real sense, the active fans she has are not up to 5000.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Invest4growth: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Governance I'd not sitcom. She is difficult to manage and lacks forgiving spirit. Social media does not forget. She must first placate the spirit of her father whom.she dealt with irresponsibly during his burial. Also. All entreaties by the father of her twins to settle with her were rebuffed. Is that the person to be entrusted with high stake leadership? She used her husband and drive him away! Though I am her fan, sorry I can never vote for Funke Akindele. Her selection .was not fit for purpose. All because she committed an offence and was arrested and dealt with does not qualify her for elective position. What has she done for us in ikorodu that she is now laying claim to Ikorodu. PDP made piles of errors and they must sink deeoer

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by baretalk: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Jokers
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Startrap:
As dumb as she is, 99% of them have no PVCs
80% of them are even bolts, tumblr. grin no mention.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by UnknownT: 6:29am On Jul 15, 2022
The 20 million fans are they all in Lagos? Are they all above 18? If they are above 18, do they have PVC?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by MrFly(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2022
yes they will because they all come from lagos state. Mtcheew
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2022
Lagos na Tinubu property for now
Ask funsho Williams wetin happen grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol.. Are they all in Lagos?�

That's a very good question
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Ok we've heard you. Another online voters rants.

Look, Funke despite pdp is my party unfortunately not your type for even street councilor.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Atarakpa: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Elashade:
Forget it, Tinubu got Logosiàns in his pocket

Please joor, We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/BGmdThDuFh6eP4tB7
me I got lagosian in my bag.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Benez: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Go and reconcile with your husband and submit to him for you to earn my vote.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Britishpea: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2022
So they are all lagosians. My sister is part of your fans on social media and she doesn’t go out to vote.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Sunsets: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2022
Some people even have multiple accounts and following her with those accounts. How this calamity befall PDP. Such an illiterate political comment. Does she know how many APC members that are following her. Maybe this is another Jennifa episode. Comic.
Funflipper:
Don't be naive. Your 20 million followers on social media are scattered all over the world. How will your social media follower who lives in Ghana vote for you? This is a clear indication you will fail in government because you are completely out of touch with reality.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Jostoman: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2022
Elashade:
Forget it, Tinubu got Logosiàns in his pocket

Please joor, We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/BGmdThDuFh6eP4tB7
LAGOSIAN will be remove from his pocket by JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE in 2023.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Aunty Most of your fans don't have pvc ooo,shobog
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Sunsets: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2022
With this her naive comment, she is not fit to be the chairman of a street's end of year party organising committee.
Maleekdon:
Popular Nigerian Actress and PDP Lagos State Deputy Governor Candidate, Funke Akindele has said she trusts her large social media following and over 20 Million followers will vote for her during the 2023 Lagos state gubernatorial elections

We Need PDP To Take Over, People Want To Right The Wrong - Funke Akindele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcFiR4Z9ppE
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Yes they will, if the election is happening in her fictional Ayetoro. I thought this girl is smart but she surprised me. Half of your 20m social media fans don't have pvcs and don't have plans to get any before the election.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by fredoooooo: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2022
On social media so you xan rule socia medioevale.. oniyeye
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2022
I didn't even realise that Funke was this dumb. I thought her law degree would have enhanced her intellect, but alas she is on same level with Tonto Dike.
2m children out if school in Lagos? Traffic lights not working due to tribalism and nepotism?
Pot holes to solve traffic problem?
This girl is dumb as Bleep.
Not even alternative mode of transportation like the railway lines kicking off this year or even creation of more destination on water ways?

She and Tonto Dike have same intelligence level. She should try Benue state Governorship ticket, Thai is her level

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2022
She is mincing prostitution with politics
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by olab059(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2022
lol. If it was that easy, Nicki Minaj would be getting her 198 million followers to buy her albums every time they drop...but, not even 1 million out of the 198 million buy her records. Social media doesn't work that way. In most cases, only 1% of your followers online translate.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by olab059(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Sunsets:
Some people even have multiple accounts and following her with those accounts. How this calamity befall PDP. Such an illiterate political comment. Does she know how many APC members that are following her. Maybe this is another Jennifa episode. Comic.

lol
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Alexiiydon: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Fool na Lagos all the 20m people Dey? This one no get sense she think say na film dem Dey act or maybe na film Lagos pdp won act self
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by ZeroChil: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2022
Your 20 Milion fans are spread across the 36 states of the federation & across some parts of the world. They are not all Lagosians. Know this and know peace.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Thebig4: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2022
She just want to catch cruise you know your party is dead on arrival here in Lag.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Has Nigeria practising online voting now because I don't understand
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Giltexo: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Na 2000 follower dey Lagos oo .15 get voters card..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by oyeb15: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Funke is very arrogant if you meet her personally.

She talks anyhow to strangers. Met her during one globacom shop opening at Ibadan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience / Warning Circular To NTA Staff Over Liking & Sharing Of Online Publications(Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.