Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics (1623 Views)

Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him / UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by lammyng(f): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Music industry trouble maker and idamu adugbo, Portable has accused Omo Baba Olowo, Davido of unfollowing him on Instagram because of his love and campaign for the APC in Osun state.

While Davido held the crowd bound in a part of the state, Portable also pulled a larger crowd in another part of the state capital.

Who will win this war? Well, we can only find out on Saturday

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ELJBBWb-mKI
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by izibili44: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Who dey follow who.

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by iamlammy234: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2022
This Portable and Wahala sha
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by Ever8090: 1:30am On Jul 15, 2022
So, Davido been even the follow this mad man..

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by gozmok1(m): 4:59am On Jul 15, 2022
agbodo govt will be like
obasa chief of staff
olomo Minister of transportation
portable minister of youths and sports

�����
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by beautyhd: 5:17am On Jul 15, 2022
It was already expected.

The loud and foul mouthe portable should enjoy his money (politics) and transient fame in peace and quit bickering over everything.
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by pheelhip(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Ee no concern me jareh
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by Totilopussylick(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2022
iamlammy234:

That guy needs to be ported back to the monkey republic tongue undecided tongue.
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by Asceleb16(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Is this relevant?

Portable sha... I don!t know why a sane man will be behaving as portable does... What a nonsense drug abuser and addict
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by Maxymilliano(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2022
Tomorrow he will come prostrating and begging for forgiveness abi no be Portable again
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by Babaken(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
iamlammy234:

Them suppose chain that guy since.

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by UptownVibes(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Parable abi portable is a mad man,no doubt.Seeing the damage APC government has done to this nation in the last few years,he still went ahead,going nude for them. Although, I personally don't trust the dancing sanator,he might continue dancing in government house,forgetting his promises to Osun people...
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
UptownVibes:
Parable abi portable is a mad man,no doubt.Seeing the damage APC government has done to this nation in the last few years,he still went ahead,going nude for them. Although, I personally don't trust the dancing sanator,he might continue dancing in government house,forgetting his promises to Osun people...

Portable is a business man n not a POLITICIAN... either PDP WINS OR APC in osun, he no go affect him! Cash n Carry e RUN e no KILL!
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by UptownVibes(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Portable is a business man n not a POLITICIAN... either PDP WINS OR APC in osun, he no go affect him! Cash n Carry e RUN e no KILL!
You're correct anyways... My anger is on APC and everyone supporting them.. Including PDP ,even the Obi. This country is not mature for democracy yet.. Them need colonize Nigeria again.. I would have said,let army take over,but right now the army is super corrupt too.. Messed up country..
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
UptownVibes:
You're correct anyways... My anger is on APC and everyone supporting them.. Including PDP ,even the Obi. This country is not mature for democracy yet.. Them need colonize Nigeria again.. I would have said,let army take over,but right now the army is super corrupt too.. Messed up country..

God bless u as you un-sentimental abt this!

No good candidate from the ones I have seen, they are all bunch of recycled or refurbished politicians... former military, former apc, former Pdp na xo xo all of them!
If Davido's uncle is the FLAG BEARER under APC he wouldn't av REACTED that way.. he is fighting for his uncle not intentions that he is going to govern "WELL" , HE once campaigned for APC in GIDI b⁴ now .
Re: Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics by UptownVibes(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

God bless u as you un-sentimental abt this!

No good candidate from the ones I have seen, they are all bunch of recycled or refurbished politicians... former military, former apc, former Pdp na xo xo all of them!
If Davido's uncle is the FLAG BEARER under APC he wouldn't av REACTED that way.. he is fighting for his uncle not intentions that he is going to govern "WELL" , HE once campaigned for APC in GIDI b⁴ now .
Yes bro. Nigerian politicians are all the same.. One thing is sure,the next president might even look worst,because he will definitely increase taxes ,he will remove subsidy.. Too many debts on ground already.. If nigerians thinks its gonna get better soon,they are deceiving themselves. None of these three candidates can fix Nigeria in the next four years.. That's the truth.. The damage done already is too much...

(1) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Shows Off Her Bum Surgery, Tells Men To Patronise Her (video) / American Rapper Buster Rymes Runs Mad As Burna Boy Sold Out 41000 Capacity / 9ice And Asha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.