Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments (52182 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Bethel4Life(f): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Following Tinubus comment that people will labour to death, most social Media users especially those on Twitter has turned it to a positive vibe by using it to showcase their handiwork and labours

Source: https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1547566758701068288?t=jVzIufa-IG_wP-6ht6YPyQ&s=19

Also https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1547578357541269507?t=dlrHJlUfV0m-kItmJuHNNw&s=19

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Bethel4Life(f): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Ok

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Bethel4Life(f): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2022
More...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Bethel4Life(f): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2022
More Tweets... cool

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Bethel4Life(f): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2022
Lastly

19 Likes

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Bethel4Life(f): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2022
There is truly dignity in Labour

584 Likes 42 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Hallucinating delusion Grandeur, mkpurumiri will soon clear from your eyes, you start shouting your Biafra or death again after you have forgotten and abandon Kanu in DSS dungeon

237 Likes 23 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Ddokie: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hallucinating delusion Grandeur, mkpurumiri will soon clear from your eyes, you start shouting your Biafra or death again after you have forgotten and abandon Kanu in DSS dungeon

Young Nigerians are trying to find fulfillment while eking out a a decent living in a failed nation, and all you can think about is your stupid tribalism.

It shall never be well with you, except you repent of your evil state of mind.

And if you think I am just ranting, continue on this path, and in 10 years time, let's see where you will be.

Lunatic.

Trapnews:

You are just forcing everybody to vote for una, na by force?
Kagd10:

List Peter obi's achievement or shut up. You can't impose your monumental failure on us. Your failure Peter Obi can only rule you in your village.

Did you read my post? Where did you see vote for Peter Obi there? E be like say una madness don complete.
Hopeless set of people.

798 Likes 71 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Odingo1: 1:31am On Jul 15, 2022
God bless all the laborers, they shall eat from the work of their hand.

496 Likes 31 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by TimFisher2: 1:39am On Jul 15, 2022
sad

All labourers in Nigeria. God has answered your prayers for the person who will wipe out your tears of suffering for more than 7 years

You will metamorphose from hunger to production

You will enjoy the dividends and the fruits of your dream Nation

A new Nigeria has come!

With Labour Party...Nigeria of our dreams is birthed!

ObiDatti 2023

376 Likes 18 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by otipoju(m): 1:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Emi ashii she ati emi ashii so ti ko wo inu Tinubu. He is a closet enemy of the people masquerading as their hero and friend.

While my friends were neck deep into Yahoo in its very very early days in the early 2000's, I chose the path of honest work. Those boys take me laugh no be small but God blessed me with the spirit of contentment and I no send them.

I started small with a bank in Lagos combing street to street and office to office looking for who to open account. Collecting 18,000 naira as allowance in the early days of DSA's in the banking sector.

Today I manage Arabs, Indians, Chinese and Americans from the comfort of my room. My one month salary back then is like much much less than my hourly rate now.

In between my first job and my latest job, nothing wey I never do after i graduated as long as it's my sweat and it's pure. It's sweet to me.

True true there is indeed dignity in Labour.

410 Likes 36 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Ddokie:

Young Nigerians are trying to find fulfillment while etching out a a decent living in a failed nation, and all you can think about is your stupid tribalism.

And if you think I am just ranting, continue on this path, and in 10 years time, let's see where you will be.

Lunatic.

You think Pandora Peter Obi can rescue your family out of extreme penury, better work harder, you are on your own. And if you think because it is not well with you, it is not well with others snap out of your delusion and emotional folly, I am not responsible for your disappointment and frustration, face your parents and mind you, your utterances are your limitations because God has promised to honour your declaration on you. continue destroying your life with to your utterances

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by UrPapa: 1:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Ddokie:

Young Nigerians are trying to find fulfillment while etching out a a decent living in a failed nation, and all you can think about is your stupid tribalism.

Lunatic.

Lol Muntula grin
People go think say u get sense with this ur comment now not knowing hypocrisy is your watchword
This time last year, we were all animals, yoointy beggar, almajiri, zoo inhabitants but all of a sudden because your tribes person is vying for presidency, ur mouth has been shut down. Isn’t that being tribal and hypocritical? Or is it because of Tinubu or atiku u started being a good patriot?
Aturu

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by kozmokaz(m): 3:02am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

Just imagine ?

Person wey do you this thing , e no go better for an

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:07am On Jul 15, 2022
kozmokaz:

Just imagine ?

Person wey do you this thing , e no go better for an

What else do you expect from someone whose brain has been exchanged with cow dungs.

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Karlovych: 3:15am On Jul 15, 2022
embarassed The blood of the innocent slain by the Iragbiji cocaine addict at the toll gate must come back to haunt him!

105 Likes

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Maxymilliano(m): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2022
How would a drug baron knows the true meaning of dignity in labor

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by maybet081: 3:29am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
o boy face reality for once, the wind is furious,from east, west,north and south, and is becoming faster and fierce everyday.

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by wiseoneking: 3:47am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You think Pandora Peter Obi can rescue your family out of extreme penury, better work harder, you are on your own. And if you think because it is not well with you, it is not well with others snap out of your delusion and emotional folly, I am not responsible for your disappointment and frustration, face your parents and mind you, your utterances are your limitations because God has promised to honour your declaration on you. continue destroying your life with to your utterances
delete all your quotes. You are not worthy to use that scriptures because you are supporting EVIL. All that guys cursed on you will come to pass except you repent as he said.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by gozmok1(m): 4:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Serious Apc urchins need update on what’s happening politcally in the North

The pure reality on ground remains .. northern Muslims ain’t even freaking about the Muslim Muslim thing .. they’re not interested .. even the core Islam fanatics

The North need security .. Apc disappointed all..and make ethnic and tribal sentiment more pronounced in the North

Apc will lose North west

Kastina and jigawa Zamfara..

Believing Apc will win any state in Northeast is hallucinations

Muslim Muslim won’t even sell in the North.. maybe 2015 .. it would have been possible due to desperation on the North yo get power

Now is not about religion... is all about unity peace and way forward

After 2023 e go clear well

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Eddygourdo(m): 5:08am On Jul 15, 2022
UrPapa:

Lol Muntula grin
People go think say u get sense with this ur comment now not knowing hypocrisy is your watchword
This time last year, we were all animals, yoointy beggar, almajiri, zoo inhabitants but all of a sudden because your tribes person is vying for presidency, ur mouth has been shut down. Isn’t that being tribal and hypocritical? Or is it because of Tinubu or atiku u started being a good patriot?
Aturu
you are still an animal. Read your post, no be animal dey talk like that ? This is the time for the youths and progressive, we choose Peter obi. He is an igbo man. You can always go finger your ass and lick your fingers.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2022
YINUBU INSULTED EVERY WORKER IN NIGERIA WITHOUT KNOWING.

Those supporting him and repeating that statement will reap the fruits of their labour as whatever a man soweth, he shall reap, good or bad

That man is just making it obvious that he has nothing to offer and no solution to the day's challenges, yet idiots are on here writing about him

60 Likes

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Honjoshy4u: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu's brain is in retardation mode; old age don catch am. You guys should forgive him but ensure his pipe dream is thrown inside lagos lagoon.
A muslim-muslim devilish divisive insensitive ticket is evil and must be rejected by sane Nigerians.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by OkCornel(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Yes, there’s dignity in labor.

No dignity in false campaign promises.

26 Likes

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Obidient4life2: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu keep goofing. The Lord that confused Pharoah will confuse you the more.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

The agbado wey them give you don ferment

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Realdon1(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2022
I will never labour in vain.
I'm proudly OBIdient Labourer.
Inshallah

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Trapnews: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Ddokie:

Young Nigerians are trying to find fulfillment while eking out a a decent living in a failed nation, and all you can think about is your stupid tribalism.

Lunatic.

You are just forcing everybody to vote for una, na by force?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Bethel4Life(f): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 shouldn't this be on front page

2 Likes

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by skywalker240(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2022
As your Worthy civil engineer and spray painter, I can never labour in vain as long as the Lord liveth

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.