Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments (52208 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by hopexter(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Bethel4Life:
There is truly dignity in Labour

They will Labour in Vain!

Incoming President- BAT angry
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Vote4ObiDatti: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Your parents understand

Why not be Obi-dient and save yourself all these troubles?

Look at how everyone is dragging you like a faulty tiger generator because of your unreasonable statements yet you're still stubborn.

EscoBAT does not know you and neither are you among those that eat directly from the bullion vans or fly in private jet with him.

So, why kill yourself doing this dirty job??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Kaiser20: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2022
The propaganda APC used to bring Buhari to power in 2015, the same volume of propaganda Will be used Against the greedy Drug lord Tinubu in 2023.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by TruthinAction: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2022
There is profit in every labour under the sun.

Vote Peter Obi and your labour will be favoured.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Correctdude: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Every body must not do drugs #thereisdignityinlabour# BAT sees upside down naturally talk more of the one wey don take coke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by specialmati(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin angry grin grin the only people supporting APC at this stage are the touts and agberos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by DownChelsea(f): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hallucinating delusion Grandeur, mkpurumiri will soon clear from your eyes, you start shouting your Biafra or death again after you have forgotten and abandon Kanu in DSS dungeon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Ezidimma(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hallucinating delusion Grandeur, mkpurumiri will soon clear from your eyes, you start shouting your Biafra or death again after you have forgotten and abandon Kanu in DSS dungeon
Frustration at its peak, u should focus your energy on advising your BAT to watch what he says henceforth because the creativity in the brains of OBIDIENTS is gonna swallow him before the end of the year...
Rucrut 50 Million youths into the Army, agbado & Cassava.
Chicago Drug Lord
God forbid BAT thing
EscoBAT
Muslim-Muslim ticket
Labour till death
These are all Tinubu's baggages & the youths are having fun with them & turning all into our advantage & the world is watching as Tinubu gets butchered on daily basis by the Nigerian youths.
So focus on redeeming his image because we are ready, let say anything or do anything against us or our ObiDatt, we shall fire back with everything in us.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by LOOBE: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Here is mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by DownChelsea(f): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You think Pandora Peter Obi can rescue your family out of extreme penury, better work harder, you are on your own. And if you think because it is not well with you, it is not well with others snap out of your delusion and emotional folly, I am not responsible for your disappointment and frustration, face your parents and mind you, your utterances are your limitations because God has promised to honour your declaration on you. continue destroying your life with to your utterances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Why not be Obi-dient and save yourself all these troubles?

Look at how everyone is dragging you like a faulty tiger generator because of your unreasonable statements yet you're still stubborn.

EscoBAT does not know you and neither are you among those that eat directly from the bullion vans or fly in private jet with him.

So, why kill yourself doing this dirty job??
You mean I should succumb to cheap blackmail and mobs, just because some deluded and demented criminals that was shouting Biafra or death now want to force Pandora Peter Obi on us? no no no, there is no way all us of will be stupid and irrational. Peter Obi project is doom of Nigeria, because the people you are insulting and maligning now will not fold their hands for Peter Obi to succeed.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by DownChelsea(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Trapnews:

You are just forcing everybody to vote for una, na by force?

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by DownChelsea(f): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2022
marsman:
You people are confusing Labouring for your daily bread with labouring to ignite the career of a failed politician. They are two different things.

"FAILED POLITICIAN"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by PoliciaNLand: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You think Pandora Peter Obi can rescue your family out of extreme penury, better work harder, you are on your own. And if you think because it is not well with you, it is not well with others snap out of your delusion and emotional folly, I am not responsible for your disappointment and frustration, face your parents and mind you, your utterances are your limitations because God has promised to honour your declaration on you. continue destroying your life with to your utterances
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by DownChelsea(f): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You have to take to insult just because I refused to support your deluded idea that will plunge Nigeria into Chaos, so much for the sake of the kids tomorrow? or merely tribal sentiment, you think anyone can single handedly turn this country around? you are joking, the same way Igbos destroy and maligned buhari's regime will also be melted on Peter Obi, tribal war will submerged him, he is not fit to be president of Nigeria

Dear Tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Ddokie: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Reinaldo:

The agbado wey them give you don ferment

So the alcohol don dey run the guy.

Savage.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Paullo19: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2022
UrPapa:

Lol Muntula grin
People go think say u get sense with this ur comment now not knowing hypocrisy is your watchword
This time last year, we were all animals, yoointy beggar, almajiri, zoo inhabitants but all of a sudden because your tribes person is vying for presidency, ur mouth has been shut down. Isn’t that being tribal and hypocritical? Or is it because of Tinubu or atiku u started being a good patriot?
Aturu

I pity all this tribalistic bigots...I pray it all end well for everyone of us...I am in support of people who speaks sense, who knows we are in trouble ND need help, those who can come out and tell us the solution to our problems..not those going on vacation up ND down, telling us they will recruit 50,000,000 youths into army, not those who offered us the beast buhari as the saviour ND want to rule because it's their turn, nor those who run to stay in Dubai and after four years come back to contest...we are way more than being tribalistic...we need to vote intelligent people into power not selfish old men..thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by eldoradoxx: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu lacks basic intelligence. If had small sense, he should have avoided dragging Labour Party in his campaign. But alas, he doe not know that Labour Party is the party of every Nigerian who has suffered APC's failed government and are unwilling to go back to the days of PDP. He added insult to injury when he alienated over 100 million Christians in Nigeria when he seeks to impose Muslim Muslim rule in Nigeria after how the Islamic fundamentalist in power now completely sidelined Christian who actually build the wealth of Nigeria, filled most positions at Fed level with his people who could not manage their small States let alone run a country competently. When they tell u religion does not matter, point them to Buhari. Tinubu will fail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by DownChelsea(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

List Peter obi's achievement or shut up. You can't impose your monumental failure on us. Your failure Peter Obi can only rule you in your village.

These are his achievements, Dear Slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2022
midehi2:
You and your generation will labour in vain, say Amen to that

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by EMMNIG: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2022
I'm a swimming pool technician.
There is dignity in labour.
And I will not labour in vain .
Obi/Datti are my role models.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by baretalk: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2022
This is the stock in trade of labor online propanganda, well politics is a game of disses and banters, even in US, jaw jaw is part of it. But we need substance, substance is what will move Nigeria forward, we want to hear what the politicians will offer to Nigeria, not spend all time abusing each other.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by MeezPat(f): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Help Us...Any Open Role
otipoju:
Emi ashii she ati emi ashii so to ko wo inu Tinubu. He is a closet enemy of the people masquerading as their hero and friend.

While my friends were neck deep into Yahoo in its very early days, I chose the path of honest work.
I started small with a bank in Lagos combing street to street looking for who to open account. Collecting 18,000 naira as allowance in the early days of DSA's.

Today I manage Arabs, Indians, Chinese and Americans from the comfort of my room. My one month salary back then is less than my hourly rate now.

In between my first job and my latest job, nothing wey I never do as long as it's my sweat and it's pure. It's sweet to me

True true there is indeed dignity in Labour.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by bolademi(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Following Tinubus comment that people will labour to death, most social Media users especially those on Twitter has turned it to a positive vibe by using it to showcase their handiwork and labours

Source: https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1547566758701068288?t=jVzIufa-IG_wP-6ht6YPyQ&s=19

Also

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1547578357541269507?t=dlrHJlUfV0m-kItmJuHNNw&s=19

Even yahoo boy said there is dignity in labour

1 Like

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by 07kjb: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Escobat gave me my first smile so early today

Though AGBADO MEN WON'T LOVE THE TREND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Paullo19: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

It's easy to go about insulting people because of those who don't know u nor care if u exist...but difficult to accept that u need help... someone just made a comment ND the next thing u insult his or her generation..I begin to wonder how does all this add to u?? It only show how ignorant some of us are in this platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Ddokie: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Sexydevil:

Pls learn to ignore and followup with building a stronghold in your community for whoever your candidate maybe.

Correct.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by AfonjaConehead: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You mean I should succumb to cheap blackmail and mobs, just because some deluded and demented criminals that was shouting Biafra or death now want to force Pandora Peter Obi on us? no no no, there is no way all us of will be stupid and irrational. Peter Obi project is doom of Nigeria, because the people you are insulting and maligning now will not fold their hands for Peter Obi to succeed.
If those people are the ones in charge of your life and future and that of your generations then good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Sunnyja: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You are labouring to be a Sycophant. There is dignity in Labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by just2endowed: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2022
our labour shall not be in vain.

check my siggy
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Karemarealty288(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

Lazy omo ota......go get life and quit agbero work....see as the showcasing of decent living by people that believes in dignity in labour dey pepper you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.