Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,859 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy (683 Views)

Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by IgweOfNnewi: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Peter Obi cannot rescue this nation, if you are not making money in this country now, you wouldn't make it again even if Nigeria become paradise. waiting for Peter Obi to rescue you from poverty is outright stupidity. let me explain.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:29am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Peter Obi cannot rescue this nation, if you are not making money in this country now, you wouldn't make it again even if Nigeria become paradise. waiting for Peter Obi to rescue you from poverty is outright stupidity. let me explain.
Is it the sick thing, walking corpse, drug lord and criminal who has looted Lagos dry that will rescue Nigeria?
Tinubu urchins reason like aniamals

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by IgweOfNnewi: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Is it the sick thing, walking corpse, drug lord and criminal who has looted Lagos dry that will rescue Nigeria?
Tinubu urchins reason like aniamals
I am not surprised, this scripture is complete

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by Viscuz: 5:55am On Jul 15, 2022
The man who people did not wait for made the Naira stronger right ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by Queenethofficia: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2022
So you want to continue buying gas 850,kerosene 700 or expensive rice because you are making money I hear you continue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by mycar: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You are missing the point here, country is like a business venture, you need enabling environment to flourish and that can only be provided by the government. That your business or life has not been affected by the wrong policies or nonchalant attitude of this present government doesn't mean that some other persons somewhere have not been affected.
Alot of people have been killed, kidnapped or displaced, some businesses have closed, famers can't farm, lots of uncertainty and mistrust here and there.
That it hasn't happen to you doesn't mean that you are better than those that it has happened to. think!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by IlovePMB: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
mycar:

You are missing the point here, country is like a business venture, you need enabling environment to flourish and that can only be provided by the government. That your business or life has not been affected by the wrong policies or nonchalant attitude of this present government doesn't mean that some other persons somewhere have not been affected.
Alot of people have been killed, kidnapped or displaced, some businesses have closed, famers can't farm, lots of uncertainty and mistrust here and there.
That it has happen to you doesn't mean that you are better than those that it has happened to. think!

Don't mind those lunatics. Sometimes I wonder if they reason with their anus. Many people who are jobless and tagged lazy in Nigeria have become millionaires just by traveling abroad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by skywalker240(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:
The man who people did not wait for made the Naira stronger right ?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by skywalker240(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2022
When the foolish speaks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by Abagworo(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Lazy people will always be poor no matter who's the leader. Those poor people will still remain poor till their next generation because they are not smart and innovative.
Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

People waiting for Tinubu to rescue Nigeria are not wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Waiting For Peter Obi To Rescue Nigeria Are Not Wise And Very Lazy by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

Not true. OP I can tell you that.

For one, unemployment was about 4% before Buhari and became 33% with him. So more persons will work and earn (make) Mon in a functioning Government.

Even those who couldn't make money on their own will be able to make under a functioning Enterprise in a better Government. Some persons are better place to work. Not everybody is entrepreneur. (Who will work for who?)

Also better pays and less problem of underemployment. (Your Oga giving you N30K for N60K work.)
Stronger Naira (not your weekly N9K finishing before Wednesday grin..Hail Mary

(1) (Reply)

So This Guy Is A Bishop? / Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? / Tinubu Is The Only Aspirant With Wayward Sexual Life, unknown concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.