Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification (32070 Views)

LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / PDP Sues Rep Vincent Ofumelu, Withdraws Provisional Clearance Certificate (Photo / PDP Sues INEC For Insisting On Card Reader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by DonMaxxy(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2022
A party of confused men

1 Like

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by sazycul: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2022
PDP should focus on their power and stop looking for faults and cheap way to victory.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Igbojew: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2022
I keep saying it that the worst mistake PDP made was denying South East their right of presidency which if they had giving it to Peter Obi by now PDP would have been counting their gains not lost...,...I am that Igbojew the table shaker

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by skywalker240(m): 5:57am On Jul 15, 2022
tempest01:
PDP get money to waste. They should just fold their structure into Labour and saved face.

The masses begged you to do the right thing and take the presidency on a platter.

The old ways of doing things caught up with you.

Sorry.
60 year's more for PDP for that singular mistake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Validated: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2022
I see merit in this case. I am only pained because Peter Obi fell into this trap. By the way, PDP need to add the 7th, 8th and 9th defendants, NNPP, Kwankwaso and Lasipo Johnson
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by sekem: 6:03am On Jul 15, 2022
PDP is afraid.

PDP no longer sounds like a major opposition party.

PDP is now a wailer's Party.

What a shame.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Why not just carry your tugs go overthrow the government if you don't want to get power through democratic process
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by KingRSHD2(m): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2022
We are in nigeria now ...so no be today that's how they will do and continue until APC will supercede and win..

JAGABAN 2023 grin
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Aystarz: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
If Tinubu's name in not on the ballot,
I'll burn my PVC
undecided

Nobody cares!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Godstiger(m): 6:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Is that all they have got?. Madning
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Jolite(m): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2022
The game had just begun
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by SmartPolician: 6:14am On Jul 15, 2022
I know that the judge will definitely rule against the plaintiff. PDP should go into this election like a man. After all, they have a structure and labour Party has none. I don't want to believe they are already jittery even when campaigns haven't formally started.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Devil1Messenger: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2022
NewFolm4:
…wants Shettima, Baba-Ahmed barred as VP candidates, joins Okupe, Masari, LP in suit
• We’ll respond to PDP, says LP’s lawyer
• We’re aware of the suit – Tinubu’s legal team

https://punchng.com/pdp-sues-inec-apc-seeks-obi-tinubus-disqualification/
But kwakwaso also replaced his placeholder
Why is he not listed on the suit and or he is no longer relevant
Effect of Obi

1 Like

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by RaptObserver: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Nigerian judges know how to heat the polity. Don't be surprised a crazy judge might just grant the prayers of PDP and boom we have a full scale soap opera in our hands.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by fantasy2018: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2022
Hahaha.. this one just came back from Dubai with some stupid idea. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2022
KillSars:
As their vice don come resign, u go force them...

Most brilliant response. You should have been a lawyer.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Poleski: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2022
PDP is scared!
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by seunlayi(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2022
This is actually a good case, at least, it will put something straight for now and future.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by olamike02: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2022
The truth that PDP know is that in a free and fair contest,the party stands no chance with their Adimeru candidate.
AA is more desperate than anyone in putting his hands on the cookies jar.
They want a backdoor to victory.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by seunlayi(m): 6:31am On Jul 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

I know that the court will definitely rule against the plaintiff. PDP should go into this election like a man. After all, they have a structure and labour Party has none. I don't want to believe they are already jittery even when campaigns haven't formally started.

Ọgbẹni, this is not about jittery, LP is the party that can be jittery. INEC itself is confused on this issue, let the court do their job and put the record straight. This case is going to the supreme court before final determination
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by lokotowers(m): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2022
��
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by seunlayi(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2022
KillSars:
As their vice don come resign, u go force them...
yes, you are right but their are technicalities to this. What if the resignation was audio without the laid down procedures -formally informing INEC of resignation or death before substituting the vice? Backdated letters won't help the defenders in this case cause the plaintiff may be aware that INEC was not contacted by the defenders. And I said earlier, it's going to be a long journey to the supreme court to clear the controversy already created for now and future
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Poleski: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
If Tinubu's name in not on the ballot,
I'll burn my PVC
undecided

You need to burn it for intending to perpetuate APC in power for another failed 8 years.
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Okarakwu: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022
The moment I saw the heading I know it must be an Igbo man being used and it is an Igbo man .,..why are we always good to go clean dirty smelling toilets other tribes will not dare to enter ? Tufiakwa
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by fredoooooo: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Mad people .. grin
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by Danthemariner: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Elashade:
Why will PDP go this far if they are not afraid head count ?

Please joor, We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/BGmdThDuFh6eP4tB7

In politics everyone is afraid of each other.... Don't ever assume that a political party is immune then PDP wunt have been dethrone back then 2015...

Election is a game of numbers and everyone must capitalise on their opponent mistakes...
Re: PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification by tete7000(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2022
For this country, wàhálà no dey finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Communism In Nigeria: Why Not? / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.