Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Fear Of How To Answer Interview Questions At The Us Embassy - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / The Fear Of How To Answer Interview Questions At The Us Embassy (177 Views)

What Method Should I Use To Apply For My Visa Application At Us Embassy ? / Us Interview Questions And Answer Start From Your Details On The Application / Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of How To Answer Interview Questions At The Us Embassy by coastD: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2022
THE FEAR OF HOW TO ANSWER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AT THE US EMBASSY
America visa processing require applicant both immigrant and non immigrant to attend interview at the embassy physically .
Alot of applicant have , lost confident before going for interview at the US embassy and this have create a lot of fear in them.

What causes the FEAR in many applicant that intend to go for interview at the America embassy?
Lack of basic information on likely questions that ,will be asked during interview
Lack of preparation
Lack of understanding how to answers questions

Lack of understanding on the right answers to questions that ,will be ask
Applicant standing before a white man or lady to answer questions , create fear in many applicant .
Applicant thinking unknown in their mind set before interview, create a lot of fear in the applicant.

At focushilltop travel and tour,we help applicant through the challenge of how to answer questions at the us embassy,
We help through pre-interview session with the applicant
We help to generate most likely questions that will be ask
We help prepare the applicant for interview at the embassy
We ensure the right document is available with the applicant
We help install confident in applicant
We help take fear out of the mindset of the applicant.

For assistance , contact Mr Richard 08024995989 call & whatsapp
Office :3 oduyemi street ikeja lagos.
Join our facebook group:America visa processing from nigeria

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In Uk Or Any Of The European Countries / Everything You Need To Do To Prepare For Your Masters Abroad / Tips To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.