Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP (19713 Views)

Court Allows EFCC To Arrest Senator Albert Bassey For Money Laundering / EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by utytill(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
AniekamaUwem.

See name.
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by rolams(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

It is the same thing.both apc and pdp are losing but apc can easily replace theirs,pdp can't

How?
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by garfield1: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
rolams:

How?

Apc has more members and resources than pdp and labour combined.again,people will likely defect to apc than pdp.its like dangote and ouk.if both of them lose 1bil,who will it affect more
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by princesso16(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
He is saying the truth.
I will vote OBA if Onofiok Luke does not DECAMP as well
Meteng:
What’s your point exactly?
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by mhizwhyte: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
You're right
PROPHETmichael:
PDP just lost one of its most loyal and committed member in AKS because of impunity.
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by avazi1: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
No shaking. This is election palava
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by rolams(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

Apc has more members and resources than pdp and labour combined.again,people will likely defect to apc than pdp.its like dangote and ouk.if both of them lose 1bil,who will it affect more

Your believe though. I do not accept this analysis. Do you know that APC can loss one member and it will be as if 1k members left the while a member defecting from the PDP won't even amount to a 10 member defection.
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by Milljack: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sen Albert said he's with Atiku it's at the state level they have scores to settle
garfield1:

No wonder he said he will be on the ballot but theres no evidence that Albert is with atiku...he wanted to even join labour and apc
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by nesphil(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
So what happened to Akpabio too? Must you choke your mouth into every news here on NL?
xpressionx:
These guy and Hon Luke stood with Udom when Akpabio was against him
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by nesphil(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Only time shall tell... 2023 after Umo Eno's victory, I'll come here and remind all these naysayers that they don't know anything about AKS grin grin grin
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by Ibkhaleel: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol! Una never see anything. They have started having sleepless night because of Obi and Obidient people. You think it's a child play for Afenifere to declare for Obi, you think it's a child play for Simon Ekpa to stop sit at home and become Obidient, you think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu didn't see the future to have commanded all Nigerian youth for Obi. At the mention of LP, other parties become jittery. Enough is enough, all old cargos and drug barons must retire from politics by fire by force.
Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a
clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

PETER OBI AS A COMIC RELIEF
Peter Obi is a comic relief and soothing balm for the aching hearts, to the hotheaded, delusional fanatics who found in him a solace after their chimerical undertakings went burst and blown into smithereens.
They flaunt and sing his name only as lullaby to lull themselves to sleep and forget, albeit temporarily, their pains and agony, arising from the crashes of their bad intentions and ill-wishes, targeted against a particular group of Nigerians.
Others should therefore not only understand but also bear with them whenever they come online to vent their anger and frustration through their acerbic and delusional posts and comments.

1 Like

Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by garfield1: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
rolams:

Your believe though. I do not accept this analysis. Do you know that APC can loss one member and it will be as if 1k members left the while a member defecting from the PDP won't even amount to a 10 member defection.

You lie.this senator Albert that left is the most popular in akwa ibom.Elisha abbo in Adamawa north dominates mubi and maiha.hon dansuki controls akamkpa and biase LGA largely.onofiok Luke is very popular in etinan zone.sen ezenwa is popular in owerri side.abaribe is popular in abia.istifanus gyang is popular in riyom..

For apc,aliero is popular in kebbi but he's up against the governor.same for shekarau.baba kaita is irrelevant in katsina.alimikhena is irrelevant in edo north,oshiomhole made him.so pdp is the biggest loser
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by rolams(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.this senator Albert that left is the most popular in akwa ibom.Elisha abbo in Adamawa north dominates mubi and maiha.hon dansuki controls akamkpa and biase LGA largely.onofiok Luke is very popular in etinan zone.sen ezenwa is popular in owerri side.abaribe is popular in abia.istifanus gyang is popular in riyom..

For apc,aliero is popular in kebbi but he's up against the governor.same for shekarau.baba kaita is irrelevant in katsina.alimikhena is irrelevant in edo north,oshiomhole made him.so pdp is the biggest loser

Do you know Abo has defected to the APC since 2020
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by garfield1: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
rolams:

Do you know Abo has defected to the APC since 2020

Even Oyo deputy gov olaniyan is popular in oke Ogun.
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by edosignature(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
When they don't get what they want politically they decamp & caused all sorts of disunity to the Poor, Uninformed, the Gullible & the Religious bigots.

Nigerians be wise.
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by saintkeppy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
nesphil:
Only time shall tell... 2023 after Umo Eno's victory, I'll come here and remind all these naysayers that they don't know anything about AKS grin grin grin

I know AKS politics very well, absolutely, Ain't nothing special about Pastor Umo Eno he is not a sellable candidate, &won't fly, youself, Deacon Udom, the well meaning People of AKS knows this already, he is only enjoying the Governor's benevolence with State funds, that's all.

You know Pastor Umo Eno can't defeat Senator Bassey Albert (OBA) on a free&fair Primaries/Election without anybody's influence, even the Governor knows this facts
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by saintkeppy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

No wonder he said he will be on the ballot but theres no evidence that Albert is with atiku...he wanted to even join labour and apc

He never wanted to join either of APC or LP.

APC in the State is filled with so much internal crisis, his movement to YPP is strategically orchestrated.
A very fresh party without crisis, it has a beffiting State Party Secretariat now &Local government offices.

The people of the State is already falling in love with the party with massive membership registration over the last few weeks ready to work for the party.
Senator OBA has a good rapport with Alhaji Atiku they may have a pact regardless, even with the NWC of the PDP he help, suffered so much to install, together with other influential PDP Senators&Governors,

He understands that the whole thing is beyond them to influence his interest as long as 2023 is concerned, which they may have tried but since the Governor is the leader of the party in the State, Their hands are just tight about his situations in PDP.

The PDP NWC &Atiku are all feeling very bad about his defection, sighting that, they have lost an influential, Loyal& a committed Party man.
The PDP NWC does not know Pastor Umo Eno at all.
This 2023 will be interesting, I tell you.
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by garfield1: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
saintkeppy:

He never wanted to join either of APC or LP.

APC in the State is filled with so much internal crisis, his movement to YPP is strategically orchestrated.
A very fresh party without crisis, it has a beffiting State Party Secretariat now &Local government offices.

The people of the State is already falling in love with the party with massive membership registration over the last few weeks ready to work for the party.
Senator OBA has a good rapport with Alhaji Atiku they may have a pact regardless, even with the NWC of the PDP he help, suffered so much to install, together with other influential PDP Senators&Governors,

He understands that the whole thing is beyond them to influence his interest as long as 2023 is concerned, which they may have tried but since the Governor is the leader of the party in the State, Their hands are just tight about his situations in PDP.

The PDP NWC &Atiku are all feeling very bad about his defection, sighting that, they have lost an influential, Loyal& a committed Party man.
The PDP NWC does not know Pastor Umo Eno at all.
This 2023 will be interesting, I tell you.

I like oba but I dont like atiku.oba should work for a southerner and leave atiku
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by saintkeppy(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2022
garfield1:

I like oba but I dont like atiku.oba should work for a southerner and leave atiku

I sense his contributions & Energy he put in to the emergence of Senator Iyorchia Ayu as National chairman of PDP.

Deacon Udom was busy supporting Uche Secondus which did not work.

Well, he may consider supporting a southerner, maybe before the general elections, it all depends sha.
The party is missing him both National &State, it was like a heartbreak leaving the party.

I was at his campaign office, all PDP flags installed round the premises was brought down&replaced with YPP flags officially today with so much emotional feelings, smiley
Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by Meteng: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
princesso16:
He is saying the truth.
I will vote OBA if Onofiok Luke does not DECAMP as well
Of course, it’s your choice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election / Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.