Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) (1723 Views)

Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat / Yummy Yummy Indomie, Bring Your Spoon / Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
I use nylon to make this sweet moi-moi
incredients:
tomatoe added onions and groundnut oil fish added

try with pap add milo and sugar see the taste

Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Channah1(f): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2022
My love for moimoi but to prepare it is the problem. That washing of beans eh? Kai! I dread it so much.

Been long I had white pap. Like since I was a kid. Na so so yellow and brown I dey see around.

Lalasticlala come see better chow for the weekend.
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2022
You try ooo, to make moni moin as a guy. Many consider the kitchen as women business.

Well done, enjoy your meal.
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Toeyean1507(f): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:
My love for moimoi but to prepare it is the problem. That washing of beans eh? Kai! I dread it so much.

Been long I had white pap. Like since I was a kid. Na so so yellow and brown I dey see around.

This has been made easier with blender.
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Channah1(f): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Toeyean1507:

How?
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
You try ooo, to make moni moin as a guy. Many consider the kitchen as women business.

Well done, enjoy your meal.
Thanks
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

Easy
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Toeyean1507(f): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

How?
1. Rinse the beans
2. Soak in water for about 10mins
3. Pour the soaked beans and water in the blender and pulse the blender 2-3 times. The skin will be separated.
4. Rinse with water continually to get the skins out completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Channah1(f): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Toeyean1507:

1. Rinse the beans
3. Pour the soaked beans and water in the blender and pulse the blender 2-3 times. The skin will be separated.
Oh.. ok.
Thanks.
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Toeyean1507:

1. Rinse the beans
Why most the skin be removed though? I mean the bulk of the protein in beans is probably right there in the skin so why exactly do we remove it to make moimoi? undecided

For instance, If I push blend or pulverize instead of pulse, will the blended result not make good moimoi?, undecided

Anyone know? undecided
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Toeyean1507(f): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why most the skin be removed though? I mean the bulk of the protein in beans is probably right there in the skin so why exactly do we remove it to make moimoi? undecided

For instance, If I push blend or pulverize instead of pulse, will the blended result not make good moimoi?, undecided

Anyone know? undecided
What I wrote up there is for those who like to remove the skin completely.
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Toeyean1507(f): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Channah1:

Oh.. ok.
Thanks.
You're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Toeyean1507:
What I wrote up there is for those who like to remove the skin completely.
Interesting! undecided
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by aktolly54(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I use nylon to make this sweet moi-moi
incredients:
tomatoe added onions and groundnut oil fish added

try with pap add milo and sugar see the taste
tomota inside moimoin , clap for yourself. Who teach you that one?
Re: Come And Join Me Yummy Yummy (pic) by debbydams(f): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Toeyean1507:

I don't know how to use blender to peal, all I do is soaking the beans for 1 min the skin is soft already den pound without applying too much pressure and wash beans, in 2 mint my bean is clean it is very easy and fast for me tho

(1) (Reply)

Make Nigerian Fried Rice Without Curry / Say Goodbye To Wall Gecko, Cockroach And Ants With This Simple Tips / She Is Visiting, What Do I Cook For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.