Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? (1274 Views)

Tweeps Accuse Seun Osewa Of Luring Nigerians To Jail Over His Erisco Foods Post / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra / Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by UgoFly: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Saw these tweets from SEUN OSEWA and was wondering if he it was the same NAIRALAND owner that is a vocal BATified member. He is not moved by the Obidient force!

Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Agbado and casava consumers are generally known to be very useless in life tongue tongue undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Fira09(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Everybody has the right to choose whosoever he/she wants.

It's not compulsory to be on one side.
Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by T0BY(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2022
undecided
Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by IgweOfNnewi: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Igbos think cheap blackmail and propaganda will give them presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Yibo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
The picture cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by Viscuz: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Agbado and cassava urchins lurking in the shadows

7 Likes

Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you have the time to check Twitter, troll Nairaland, watch videos on YouTube, bomb Facebook and type “cut me soap” on Instagram, do you have a real life?
Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by UgoFly: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
meobizy:
If you have the time to check Twitter, troll Nairaland, watch videos on YouTube, bomb Facebook and type “cut me soap” on Instagram, do you have a real life?

Was this for me? Or you were asking SEUN Osewa?
Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
UgoFly:

Was this for me? Or you were asking SEUN Osewa?
We’ll see.
Re: Is This Not Our Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? by r4bbit: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Some of you people hate truth... You like to be told lies.
Maybe na to deh buy sense put inside can deh sell give una chop, remain.

(1) (Reply)

States With Highest Mobile Subscribers — Q1 2022 / If Your Are The President Of Nigeria How Exactly Will You Fight Unemployment / It’ll Be Dangerous Retaining Power In North In 2023 – Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.