Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award (17331 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo With Tukur Mamu, Arrested Bandits' Negotiator (Throwback Photo / Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by Obyangel: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
shocked
Congratulations to Obasanjo and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by adeniyidare: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Respect to Obasanjo
I still wonder the criteria that some people use to judge Obasanjo and Buhari or even any other Leader safe Yar Adua
Truth be said, Obj had his flaws, but to compare with Buhari is just too myopic
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by FuckSilly: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
The best Nigeria president ever!

Bullshǐt

The most USELESS corrupt, stubborn and evil president we had.

The bastard old fool even wanted a 3rd term.
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by mecuries(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Boko Haram would have been wiped off if this man was still president....this I know....He acted truly like a retired major general,can't say the same for our present

1 Like

Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by Hahabita7: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by bigpicture001: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arinze624:
To be Sincere, I stand to be corrected but Obasanjo did himself and Nigerians a great disservice.
Lead Us not into Temptation but deliver us from all Evil, chaos & tribulations, Iseeeee embarassed

Guess ur 16
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by Aboki99(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Criminal old man
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by iFESTAC680(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
tony0806:
Wow. Awesome

And I heard he's one of Peter OBI's godfathers! Okay o

Did you hear right?

Well, I think so!!
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by iFESTAC680(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Aboki99:
Criminal old man

And Buhari has not sent EFCC to bundle him?
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by ajayiopy: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arinze624:
To be Sincere, I stand to be corrected but Obasanjo did himself and Nigerians a great disservice.
Lead Us not into Temptation but deliver us from all Evil, chaos & tribulations, Iseeeee embarassed
AFTER HE LEFT WITH NO DEBT TO BUILD A GOOD ECONOMY?
MAYBE YOU SHOULD COMPARE HIM WITH THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION IN TERMS OF APPOINTMENT AND SECURITY.
OBASANJO BROUGHT SOME TECHNOCRATS WITH NO POLITICAL HISTORY TO HELPED BUILD A GOOD FOUNDATION FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY.
BABA, HE IS FAR BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE PRESENTLY.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by adolfHitler1934: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
EddieCAD:
When will they decorate... lipsrsealed
Clueless Buhari.

Mumu President.
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by Toosure70: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
naija4life247:
International idiot
Please remind me that of your surname jare. I want to compare something.
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by julybaba(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arinze624:
Were you born when OBJ was in power?
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by julybaba(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
ajayiopy:

AFTER HE LEFT WITH NO DEBT TO BUILD A GOOD ECONOMY?
MAYBE YOU SHOULD COMPARE HIM WITH THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION IN TERMS OF APPOINTMENT AND SECURITY.
OBASANJO BROUGHT SOME TECHNOCRATS WITH NO POLITICAL HISTORY TO HELPED BUILD A GOOD FOUNDATION FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY.
BABA, HE IS FAR BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE PRESENTLY.
Don't mind him jare. OBJ himself is the grand epitome of anti-corruption (in comparison to those who succeeded him).
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by middlebelter(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kai, when are these African leaders going to honor our President? GMB is very gentle, he didn't fight inflation or unemployment, pleased remember him as a gentle soldier.
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by gracealonev: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Congratulations Ebora Owu!.

You've done your part already, we will leave the rest to history..

You can't take it from this man. Love him or hate him.
He's a true Pan-Africanist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by Pootle: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
he might end up relocating their sad
Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by VEHINTOLAR: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Thank you Zambians,we appreciate the love shown to us through our former President.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award by Mbsuxces: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Baba u are still the best... Becos u gave us diamond in person of Musa Yaradua but he was assassinated... Only for the country to remain on a weak man with good heart mind Jonathan... Until we enter Gobe for Buhari bad luck hand... Now we are lost... Atiku wey thief Nigeria wan be president because when u were traveling to redeem Nigeria international image, Atiku was busy buying government own business e.g NEPA, Nitel etc... We pray we get it again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Emerges PDP Governors' Forum Chairman / FG Pledges More Dollar Supply To Stabilise Naira / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.