Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds (3382 Views)

Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ dimka!
Polygamy is an accepted culture in Nigeria may I remind you, and it is not gender specific.  Sorry--you are not qualified.  Please head to Port Harcourt!  What a man can do----a woman can do better!    grin  You could only come up with 2 names on your bogus list.  Please go and check the records----you will die here on Nairaland before you come up with the comprehensive list! Go and do your homework.  I know you are very good in statistics and research.  You readily come up with numbers.  Go my dear, back to the drawing board!

Here, don't forget your lunch pack!

T.I.N.------------This is Nairaland abi na This is Nigeria! 

Now "phock off"!!!!
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by RichyBlacK(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2007
That dimka character has finally been banned!

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2007
He will be back I am sure! I don't think he can do without what he does best----like most of us! grin
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by RichyBlacK(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2007
That character was truly annoying - was he/she/it a man, woman or some other animal?
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2007
He really was not that bad in the beginning. Let's see if any "igbo" threads will show up againg. grin
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Imani(f): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2007
@BEBEELOVE/MILITIA

Can you stop looking for trouble angry grin.

How could Imani claim laudate is gay? shocked

How far laudate dear kiss
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Imani

Who is looking for trouble? Trouble just seems to follow me anywhere I go oh! No be small thing oh! No matter how hard I try. Well, It is well. How could you claim Laudate was "gay"?
Okay! E dee oh! E dee ba ba na! tongue
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2007
Quote from Imani

« #41 on: August 16, 2007, 09:56 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Laudate,

What are all these allegations of lesbianism being shoved at you and "militia" or is it babeelove?

You will have to provide your own evidence on where the "gay" thing was first mentioned.  If not, it is on you! You started the rumour! cheesy 

To make matters worse--you added my name there.  Militia will one day wake up and defend herself.  As for me---I am a registerd female in Nigeria and Nairaland.  With all my "activities" here on this planet, I do not know how you can add my name in the "gay" rumour.  Like you know, I love my gay brothers and sisters  too much--But I am not one.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by kulaShaker(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
@topic
ignore them
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
I think they have learned to do that. The problem has been solved so Nairaland is dry again. No more fights! angry
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Imani(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
BABEELOVE:

@ Imani

Who is looking for trouble? Trouble just seems to follow me anywhere I go oh! No be small thing oh! No matter how hard I try. Well, It is well. How could you claim Laudate was "gay"?
Okay! E dee oh! E dee ba ba na! tongue

The word gay was used as a technicality since laudate's gender isn't publicly declared tongue In order words, gay could mean lesbian or homosexual

It was Donzman who made a post about BEBEELOVE/MILITIA and laudate about "love games". Until Militia awakes from her slumber, BEEBELOVE = Militia.

Glad you removed your self from the gay rumour wink.
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Imani(f): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I think they have learned to do that. The problem has been solved so Nairaland is dry again. No more fights! angry

Are you a promoter of "fights" on this forum shocked no wonder trouble follows you around tongue
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
Imani:

Are you a promoter of "fights" on this forum shocked no wonder trouble follows you around tongue

Not really!  At least we have to participate in at least one "blocked" thread per day.  I think I have failed today! tongue  This Nairaland police sef?  Make this Nairaland police log out na---make we do as we like! angry When "El Rufia's" light is on--you know you have to be careful.  I don't like that. angry
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by kulaShaker(f): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2007
you need help girl grin
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
kulaShaker:

you need help girl grin

I know!  I need some serious help!   Help me na! grin

Imani:

The word gay was used as a technicality since laudate's gender isn't publicly declared tongue In order words, gay could mean lesbian or homosexual

It was Donzman who made a post about BEBEELOVE/MILITIA and laudate about "love games". Until Militia awakes from her slumber, BEEBELOVE = Militia.

Glad you removed your self from the gay rumour wink.

We don hear oh!  Militia is coming for you guys!  Check out the creative way Laudate writes his posts---No doubt say na correct bobo im be!  You do not even need to know the designation of the sex on Nairaland.  You can feel the vibes! wink Trust me--I am an expert in "that area".
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Mamajama(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
BABEELOVE kai you don land for Bamuda
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
Mamajama:

BABEELOVE kai you don land for Bamuda

Wetin be Bamuda? cheesy
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by Mamajama(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2007
abeg no let Seun come lock this thread again oh

you sure say you be naija you no know where BAMUDA dey, lol penisula, BAKASI side, grin cheesy
Re: Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds by BABEELOVE(f): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2007
I no sabi that area oh! grin

(1) (2) (3)

Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) / My Wives Couldn’t Tolerate My Other Women Friends –graham Douglas / Osinbanjo-embarrassing-christians-with-his-conduct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.