Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria (31347 Views)

Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
According to Oshiomhole: “It is a balanced ticket; balanced ticket in terms of competence, and their antecedents. The opposition party are threatened by this bold decision because they are sensing defeat.

If any party should be sensing defeat, it should be APC.

Since the announcement of m-m vice president by APC, both the christians and Muslims are against it.

APC era will be over just next year tongue undecided tongue
Tell the truth Christians are against it, but not Muslims, it's unbalanced if he chooses a Christian VP because it will be 3 xtian that what you people want so that APC will lose to PDP or LP
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Localordinary: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Edo no be Lagos

Fira09:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: Tinubu’s wife a pastor – Oshiomhole speaks on alleged plot to Islamize Nigeria

SOURCE:DAILY POST
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Arabaincubus: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu's wife is an Islamic Pastor.

If a family that prays together stays together, then, theirs is a fraudulent marriage. I believe they got together because of today - for Political deceit.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
A pastor indeed. Yet she steals with reckless abandon.

I'm a Christian but permit I ask, the others who are stealing public funds are they not christians even with titles?
Is there no ongoing stealing in the church of today?
Let's look at politics beyond religion and ethnicity, then we would have a better nation.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by enaja: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Koralords:

Bro we in the south west don't discriminate, am a Muslim my mom is a deaconess and most of mt siblings her Christians,would tinubu who allows his wife to practice her ow religion Islamise Nigeria ,only if you want to lie to your self tinubu is not a religious bigot ,he choose his running mate from the area he needed vote most ,tell me how many Christians are in the north west that can command lots of votes ,let's see beyong religion
You chose based on religion. But asking others to see beyond religion? grin
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Jemex003: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Well you have a point but you are still pointing your compass to just winning elections which is the epic of the Problem we have at hand now.Apc was clueless to start with all that matters to them was taking over from pdthief,how has that played out?they totally make pdthief look like angels bcus they gave the country 3*the suffering of pdp
Anyone who claims to be honest and Just whether Christian or Muslim or whatever will reject this disastrous agenda apc is fronting.
I am a Christian,I live in a society with my Muslim neighbors and we have a constitution that potrays fairness, equity and inclusiveness so as to make our diversity a strength towards achieving goals for the betterment of our society. Is the agenda apc is pushing for fair to me?
Will their agenda not further steer up fear, disdain, disunity,doubt and trouble amongst me and my Muslim neighbors?
Tell yourself the truth,apc seeks to make our diversity break Us instead of make Us.
Apc must go.
I am seeing beyond Religion.
Two awesome young men with outstanding innovative minds, balanced to potray fairness, unity and trust as countrymen with diversities.
I stand with Labour Party.

At your side you might’ve a point but I want you to know that this religion in Nigeria is 9&6 what you see as Nine can be other six and what other see as nine can be your own six. My parent are Muslim and all of sudden my mom convert to Christian even before my mom I’ve been going to church and I didn’t preached to any of them before some of them crossover. Only West understand this religion most. I just want you to know that APC and PDP are like Muslim and Christian. Just vote which ever you want and let’s over vote too. Muslim muslim ticket is nothing to me all we want in this country is love and happiness. Those people you’re fighting for online can even decamp to other party tomorrow. I’m Christian and will always remain Christian forever but to me nothing is wrong to M-M ticket cuz it’s turn by turn who know what will happens in coming year? We’re still alive and we will also witness Christian to Christian too. Just wait and see.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
oyin44:
the oppositions know tinubu will win that is precisely why they are opposing Muslim Muslim ticket grin

Oshiomole is an Idiot, political hypocrite.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jemex003:

At your side you might’ve a point but I want you to know that this religion in Nigeria is 9&6 what you see as Nine can be other six and what other see as nine can be your own six. My parent are Muslim and all of sudden my mom convert to Christian even before my mom I’ve been going to church and I didn’t preached to any of them before some of them crossover. Only West understand this religion most. I just want you to know that APC and PDP are like Muslim and Christian. Just vote which ever you want and let’s over vote too. Muslim muslim ticket is nothing to me all we want in this country is love and happiness. Those people you’re fighting for online can even decamp to other party tomorrow. I’m Christian and will always remain Christian forever but to me nothing is wrong to M-M ticket cuz it’s turn by turn who know what will happens in coming year? We’re still alive and we will also witness Christian to Christian too. Just wait and see.

You didn't answer the question I asked you.
Is such agenda fair to me?
Does such agenda foster Unity, fairness and promotes trust between myself and my Muslim neighbors?
If the table was turned around will it be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community?
Let's tell ourselves the truth apc does not care about what happens to this country,they are only concerned about winning the elections.
They have failed.
Once campaign start proper all Christians and well meaning Nigerians will rise up and take the bull by the horns to preach the dangers of such agenda apc is fronting.
Our diversities should draw us closer but apc seeks to make it bring more problems to us.
They know that they are the worse govt the country has ever seen,they are afraid of being kicked out like pdp hence they toll this line.
But they have failed woefully.
Come 2023 it will be apc vs the youths and well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by famology(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's a fact they can't handle. Tinubu is a liberal muslim. That's even the reason the north don't take him a serious muslim.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by famology(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Lies grin grin
Oshobobo you and your evil Apc can decide to sacrifice the unity and togetherness of the country bcus when shit hits the fan you have stolen enough to hide your heads.
As long as Christian-Christian ticket can never be accepted by Muric and the Muslim society,Muslim-Muslim will not be accepted too.
Labour Party has given the Country a better option.
The people said they don't want old sick men anymore Labour Party has offered Nigerians two young men with outstanding innovative minds plus a balanced ticket to further promote unity, fairness as enshrined in our constitution to use our diversities in bringing Us together.
The good people of Nigeria rejects to sacrifice our unity, tolerance and trust amongst ourselves and our Muslim brothers on the interest of emilokon and party political gains.
End apc now for they seek to cause unrest and tension in the country.

It's not by force na.
Vote your choice and allow the numbers determine the winner. Simple!
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by famology(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Let's be honest: if Tinubu wants to Islamise Nigeria, can his wife stop him?

Aisha Buhari kept ranting about Buhari's maladministration but Buhari replied with one response: Her place is in za oza room.

So, wives of politicians cannot stop them from implementing their evil intentions.

Tinubu is not a fanatic that's the point. No muslim fanatic will pick a christian wife. Islamization is a fanatical idea
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by IgOga(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:

Have you checked Pastor Osibanjo's record....
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by clothingonline(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
It takes a lot to marry from other religion the man is so tolerant
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by almarthins(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
post=114761928:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace........
may you live to see the saga that will unfold suddenly in APC between now and December.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by wiseoneking: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
oyin44:
the oppositions know tinubu will win that is precisely why they are opposing Muslim Muslim ticket grin

No so, they are doing it to make Northern Christian see how they are not considered, and the worthlessness of their vote. This will make them to rebel and give most of their votes to obi and a handful to Atiku.

Apart from SE that is locked down for Obi, SS states will also rebel but voting against Tinubu.

The implication is that Tinubu will get her SW people like 75% with a huge 25% of yoruba Christians/ few liberal Muslims voting against him.

In coming day's, we will see a lot of NW voters rooting for Atiku who they see as one of their own.

Mark this page. Except a high rigging in favor of Tinubu will obliterate my lines.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by TruthinAction: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
A Pastor indeed. And she is unequally yoked with an unbeliever. Which Bible is she using. She can't represent the interests of Christians because she is not walking in the light of God's word.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Zetty177x: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
Oshionole...number problem of naija
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Balofariojames: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
So,most of the people aspiring to lead a country does not have good thinking brain? How could Oshiomole could be thinking like this that Tinubu's wife was a Christian and that has make it balance.
With this type of brain there is no way Nigeria can move forward.
Instance will be sited thus : in America this and that are like this and that, in UK it was like..., etc.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by shinealight(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:

She stole your family goat before abi….I guess that’s why you go about blaming the Tinubus for everything in your life. Sorry o! grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by GoldenstateChel: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
lereinter:

tinubu's wife isn't a pastor.

There's difference between a pastor called by God and a pastor called by Adeboye
thank u for ur statement,she is a pastor to adeboye not God
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by GoldenstateChel: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
naija4life247:

Has the VP Pastor Judas Osinbajo been able to stop bandits and jihadists?
so if osinbajo can not stop bandits and jihadist,so it shetimma that can stop it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by MarketDispatch: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
They say RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

They say RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists in some states in the supposedly secular NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but when we had a Christian PRESIDENT someone we all know said an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot even clap your hands and praise Jesus in Kirikasama Local Government Area in Jigawa State
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by ismodiwa(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
I love the publicity Asiwaju is getting.
#bat2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by KristaPretty(f): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2022
These politicians should be ashamed of this utterances. This is the second political gambler saying such. This clearly shows that they look to the wife as the Assistant President.

In developed nations, the election is between contestants, their family members are not considered, but these ones are using his wife as an excuse. I learnt she is a thug whose specialty and hobby is harassing traders.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 12:28am On Jul 16, 2022
oyin44:

DOA ticket can't win no matter which format he uses. Tinubu will be the end of Apc.
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by kafeii123: 1:54am On Jul 16, 2022
As per office of first lady is now a political/electable one isn't it
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Kilometres: 6:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:

She stole your father's future that is why your father became so poor he couldn't afford to train you and you became a nonentity roaming nairaland jobless without future like your poor Dad.
I heard Ikpeazu also stole the future of your other family members with kerosene
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Koralords:

Bro we in the south west don't discriminate, am a Muslim my mom is a deaconess and most of mt siblings her Christians,would tinubu who allows his wife to practice her ow religion Islamise Nigeria ,only if you want to lie to your self tinubu is not a religious bigot ,he choose his running mate from the area he needed vote most ,tell me how many Christians are in the north west that can command lots of votes ,let's see beyong religion

Your reasoning is superior to what I have been reading and honestly,I give it to you!
Personally, Nigeria is in Leadership default but for political expediency,many in Nigeria are hypocrites who wants to be heard just because the elections are here now,as they failed to provide alternative Christians/ Muslim Tickets!
- Show me one Capable -Christian in-grassroot in the North, that Tinubu should have picked,then we stop the debate!
We Christians should be more involved in Politics than ever before! For the other times- Zanfara State declares 4-days to register her citizens,yet we still claimed in the South,it does not matter!
-Is it Dogara that have lost his voice for over four years, you don't hear them, despite the Boko-Haram,evil activities, Kidnapping, terrorism and the likes all na silent Or
- Possibly,Bishop Kukah should have been more acceptable to us but can he dropped his cassocks for 'dirty Nigerian Politics?
- Christians in Nigeria should be more involving on Political matters, Community Development,etc, because the decisions taken at their back will usually affect them in a larger context!
- Tinubu's is making a choice about politics and he knows what he wants - to get to power!
-God will not come down to brush our teeth for us,we Christians,GOs,the Church Elders- should allow our Children and Churches to be fully involved in Politics,so that we would not continue to be boxed into a corner!
Re: Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria by walefresh3(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:

Did you see are names on padorama paper like your obituary ? ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) / 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.