Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

‘i Will Miss Her Forever’: ‘shattered’ Ivanka Trump Uncovers Personal Photograph - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘i Will Miss Her Forever’: ‘shattered’ Ivanka Trump Uncovers Personal Photograph (491 Views)

5 Things You Will Miss When You ‘japa’ From Nigeria / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Will Miss Her Forever’: ‘shattered’ Ivanka Trump Uncovers Personal Photograph by philstone(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Previous first little girl Ivanka Trump is “grief stricken” over the demise of her mom Ivana, she said in her most memorable public proclamation since insight about the 73-year-old’s passing penniless.
“Shattered by the death of my mom,” Ivanka Trump wrote in an Instagram post close by old photographs of Ivana Trump and herself.
“Mother was splendid, enchanting, energetic and fiendishly entertaining. She demonstrated strength, perseverance and assurance in all her activities.”
Ivana Trump, the ex of previous President Donald Trump and the mother of Ivanka, Eric and Don. Jr, passed on in her Manhattan home Thursday.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/i-will-miss-her-forever-shattered-ivanka-trump-uncovers-personal-photographs-after-mother-ivanas-demise/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

Re: ‘i Will Miss Her Forever’: ‘shattered’ Ivanka Trump Uncovers Personal Photograph by fvck(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
There's life after death
Re: ‘i Will Miss Her Forever’: ‘shattered’ Ivanka Trump Uncovers Personal Photograph by adontcare(f): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rip

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Going For Cheap In PH / I Feel Like Dying / Lagos Resident: How Is Light In Your Area On Christmas Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.