Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Stings Like A Mother?: Mom Of 10-year-old Ohio Young Lady At Focus Of Viral Earl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stings Like A Mother?: Mom Of 10-year-old Ohio Young Lady At Focus Of Viral Earl (209 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stings Like A Mother?: Mom Of 10-year-old Ohio Young Lady At Focus Of Viral Earl by philstone(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
The mother of a 10-year-old Ohio young lady who crossed state lines to get a fetus removal has shielded her girl’s kid admitted attacker — who was wrongly recorded as a minor during the clinical visit, as per reports.
The mother addressed Telemundo while taking cover behind the entryway of the Columbus loft that was likewise recorded as the home of attacker Gerson Fuentes, an unlawful foreigner from Guatemala.
“She’s my little girl,”
the mother, who wouldn’t give a name, affirmed to Telemundo of the young lady who might have been only nine when she was mishandled and impregnated.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/stings-like-a-mother-mom-of-10-year-old-ohio-young-lady-at-focus-of-viral-early-termination-case-shields-kids-attacker/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Accomplished A / Drape Cleaning On The Window / Is Zodiac Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.