Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) (17059 Views)

Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by HeavenVGate: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Latestreport1:
Muslim/ Muslim vs Muslim /Christian vs Christian/ Christian
Who that one epp?

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwsDZZ0kRA

Isaac Fayose, the junior brother of ex-governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has taken to his Instagram handle to support Muslim-Muslim Ticket

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgB7RiujAkf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Only idiots worry about religion when it comes to competency.

2 Likes

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by dododawa1: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Religion aside,WE needed COMPETED Person not religious person.

1 Like

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by jkpbestseries: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
it has no effect, Tinubu family are all Christian so how is that possible? He became a muslim just because of power. Have you heard that before getting any appointment in Lagos you must be a Muslim? Yet Lagos is a destination to many young Nigerians seeking for greaner pasture.

1 Like

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by Bianda24: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
He is not the kind of fellow to listen to
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by famology(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Davinity:
A very dumb useless analogy

See tears.....
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by famology(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Balogoogo:
Why giving this guy relevance

See tears....
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by Kestolove(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
all i knw igbos will never rule nigeria, its north south west nd south south
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by famology(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
GreyLaw:
NAIRALAND IS GONE! Seun, it is interesting to see your site pushing a certain agenda. This post was moved to front page with just 2 comments or so.

You, Seun, are also ramming the Muslim-Muslim ticket down the throat of Nigerians? You were the first to write a post that NL doesn't support secessionists, but here you are clandestinely pushing posts about M-M presidency to the front page.

Between NL and IPOB, Boko Haram, Bandits, and violent Herdsmen, what's the difference? Oh I forgot, it's Tinubu so we all have to fall down and worship.

You are on the side of balkanisation of Nigeria, but in a different garb.

See tears oooo

1 Like

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by Benwems(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
GreyLaw:
NAIRALAND IS GONE! Seun, it is interesting to see your site pushing a certain agenda. This post was moved to front page with just 2 comments or so.

You, Seun, are also ramming the Muslim-Muslim ticket down the throat of Nigerians? You were the first to write a post that NL doesn't support secessionists, but here you are clandestinely pushing posts about M-M presidency to the front page.

Between NL and IPOB, Boko Haram, Bandits, and violent Herdsmen, what's the difference? Oh I forgot, it's Tinubu so we all have to fall down and worship.

You are on the side of balkanisation of Nigeria, but in a different garb.

hmmmmm....
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by IgOga(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nigerians are not ready for development sha...so una still dey talk this religious nonsense....if you nor like muslim/muslim vote other candidates...if you nor like muslim/christian vote other candidates.....nawa o...the average IQ in Nigeria always amazes me sha.....

The guy in the video is saying the absolute truth...who Mr VP help...se christians enjoy the last 7 years because pastor dey Aso rock? NO.....choose any candidate...why people dey behave like say na only Tinubu dey run for president

2 Likes

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
judithjam:
I will make 1naira equal 1$,is the same as Peter obi will make Nigeria like Dubai,when he can't make anambra like lagos state,with the excuse that Lagos was once a state capital,, and so??

Make Anambra like Lagos State shocked, wetin dey Lagos asides all the benefits of once being Federal Capital undecided
Stop shaming your education please
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by famology(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
God bless you richly Isaac fayose. Who religion help? Nonsense!
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by Bollinga: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Who is this irrelevant fellow. Just because he is fayose brother. Fayose we know. Oga swerve
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
41lady:
The guy is really dumb, is not his fault, the moment sharia law reach his place and he can't drink beer and or carry those ladies with big butt, he will know whatsup.
So your fear is stopping of beer and carrying of big butt
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by kennymike84: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
I don't blame you ,is the fault of Anti- party your brother but you people will soon realize.
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by dreadsbee: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
You are stupid sir

I don't know why we have foolish Christians in our hem of affair
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by crackhouse(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Really? But christian christian ticket matters.
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by famology(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgOga:
Nigerians are not ready for development sha...so una still dey talk this religious nonsense....if you nor like muslim/muslim vote other candidates...if you nor like muslim/christian vote other candidates.....nawa o...the average IQ in Nigeria always amazes me sha.....

The guy in the video is saying the absolute truth...who Mr VP help...se christians enjoy the last 7 years because pastor dey Aso rock? NO.....choose any candidate...why people dey behave like say na only Tinubu dey run for president

The funny thing is that,these people crying now were never going to vote for Tinubu even if he picks the Pope as vice. Why they want to die of heart attack is what I don't know. Unless they're pained that he didn't fall into the trap of picking a christian vice from the north because that would be game over for him. I'm sure that's why they're weeping uncontrollably. Funny people!

2 Likes

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by FuckSilly: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Davinity:
A very dumb useless analogy
Of course,
As it appears to stupǐd and SENSELESS HYPOCRITES
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by CommonSense1967: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Smart man.
M kpuru mmiri cannibals will not like this man.
They love people who lie to them and those of very shallow low IQ thinking.

2 Likes

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by FuckSilly: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nilx:
This guy doesn’t deserve all these publicity, he’s just a brother to a former governor of pdp and nothing more. He doesn’t have any political relevance, he’s just another Nigerian trying to justify the stupidity of his conviction.

All I know is that come 2023, I won’t participate in this election by voting but rather be an inec a d staff…..
Just shut up
or.deh
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
True talk…. Who Christian Christian ticket help? Vp has been there for 7years does it change anything, or are they praying in aso rock please forget religion let us move our nation forward….if APC will take Nigeria forward let them continue if pdp will change our nation let them win, if LP will do us better let them come out victorious by God grace…. Let us stop religion wahala

1 Like

Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by mullerman: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Find something else to say.
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by ransomed: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
A jobless soul who survives on crumbs from the looted money his brother burried inside cocoa farm.
Remember, obanikoro is a living witness.
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by Poanan: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
judithjam:
I will make 1naira equal 1$,is the same as Peter obi will make Nigeria like Dubai,when he can't make anambra like lagos state,with the excuse that Lagos was once a state capital,, and so??

What is and so? When was anambra created
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by lereinter(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Werey, aburo ole
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
sad dumb man talk sad

#UNSOUND BRAIN

SPEWING TRASH LATELY angry
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by okuta007: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
judithjam:

The people that are condemning BAT for MUSLIM/MUSLIM Ticket are refusing to celebrate Kwankwaso who has a BISHOP as VP.....dis life no balance �

If na only Lagos NPA and MM Airport dey Lagos - Lagos makes 100 times more money than any state in Nigeria - Let PH seaport be made to receive same tonnage as Lagos - and let PH Airport see equal amount of international air flight as Lagos and tell me Rivers State will not be 20 times better than whatever Lagos is
Re: lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) by yemiyemi: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Those against Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian ticket are dump and brainless set of people

List of the last 6 CAN Presidents and their states:

1- Anthony Cardinal Okogie- Lagos

2- His Eminence Dr. Sunday C. Mbang- Akwa-Ibom

3- Most Revd. Peter Akinola- Ogun

4- Archbishop John Onaiyekan- Kogi (Yoruba)

5- Ayo Oritsejafor- Delta

6- Dr. Supo Ayokunle - Oyo

If you look at the list all of them except Onaiyekan is from the North and he is Yoruba. So the question is, how fair is CAN to the Northern Christians? Or the Northern Pastors are not good enough to be CAN Presidents?

Also, since PFN was formed, not a single Pastor from Northern Nigeria has been made their President. James Badejo, E.A Adeboye, Benson Idahosa, Mike Okonkwo, and Ayo Oritsejafor were all past Presidents of PFN, what happened to those from Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Benue, Borno Adamawa, Taraba and so on?

I honestly believe in equity, but remember the saying that "those that come for equity, most come with clean hands." CAN cannot tell Nigerians to practice what we say, but not what we do. I would have supported CAN and PFN �% if they have practiced what they're preaching about even within the Church.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agencies Advised Us To Ban smartphones - Tribunal / Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet List Unsettles GAC, Mandate / 2023 Presidency Behind Provocations In The Villa — Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.