Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle (43721 Views)

Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Prozico22(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prozico22:

PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENT
the best road network in nigeria anambra state
one of the lowest state with poverty rate anambra
anambra state university is not on strike because of PETER OBI
paid all the pensioneer and during is tenure without owing anybody
move anambra state education from 26 to 1st in WAEC
bought 30000 laptop to all the secondary schools in anambra
provide all the secondary school with school buses
provide water to all the secondary school in anambra
kept 50 billion in anambra state account
reduce is convoy from 25 to 8 cars
reject 600 million yearly from federal goverment for 8 years after leaving as governor
impeach twice because he refuse to share state budget with cabals
when he was a governor the government got burnt the budget the gave him was over 200 million but he cut it to 49 million
when he was a governor the government office budget to renovate it was over 400 million he cut it to 80 million
I didn't come here for us to exchange words i just gave you the little of his achievement i can defend.
list your candidate achievement if he pass PETER OBI own i swear with my life i will quit supporting obi and go for your can
I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN
YOU ARE SCARED OF THAT GOD
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by SunTzu123(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
What he really means is this; thieves have been running things here for so long that a decent man will be out of place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by buckeyemedia: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
SunTzu123:
What he really means is this; thieves have been running things here for so long that a decent man will be out of place?
Nicely stated.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Navalsadiq(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
What kind of leaders do we have for heaven sake? Nigeria is too big for a certain person but you cant handle Maiduguri and you are there talking jIbrish.

Let's keep sentiment aside the truth be told with such statement this is a red flag that the incumbent party should be shown the way out ASAP
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Emmyxclusive: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please who ever win should take me back to pdp Era abeg, let them not continue from where pmb will stop. I take God beg una.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Willie2015: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
ArinzeAnthony03:
These people are only interested in TINUBU hoping to kill him or for his health to deteriorate or maybe for him to die so that a core Northern Muslim will take over again. If not why not bring a Christian from North. They will tell you it is politically motivated and not religious but they are deceiving you.
Yoruba people thinks that everyone is like them.
For me, I wanted Prof Yemi Osibanjo but then didnt want him. Now that I have seen someone similar like Peter Obi and you are bringing Tinubu.
If you can't have mercy upon ya self have for your future children.
Vote wisely and that wisely should be Peter Obi.

Pls name one core Christian...
that can deliver votes in the North....

Muslim-Muslim ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is a “political calculation”, and not a declaration of religious war

Kingsley Moghalu

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Emir01: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't consume everything you read. Fake news
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by halfdollar: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

It's stupidity to expect anything tangible from Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.

Rather he was investing his state funds into his family business.

Some asked me to list Tinubu's legacy below.

These are Tinubu's legacies:

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
3. LASU teaching hospital & clinical school.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
8. 4 standard millennium schools.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
11. Several policies which helped in high increase of Lagos revenues.
12. Some roads etc

Now list Peter Obi's legacies.

I want everyone to watch and see if these Ipob urchins would reply. They always keep mute or insult when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi has got absolute nothing.

Lagos has all it take to do far better than as it today but is because of tunibu that make it second worst place to stay in the world all the good things in Lagos belong to him and his family fashola made eko-atlantic but tunibu has taking the glory I remain obidient forever
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nordy: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Shettima!!! you think Obi is like our Omoluabi VP you describe as Ice cream seller continue. In a sane clime you shouldn't be anywhere near the corridors of power but shit works here, that's why we have persons like you been selected as VP. Someone who has not sponsored one good bill at the upper house in our national assembly. Shettima Well Overated!

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by EmmyDJourno: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Instead of telling us what he wants to do to fix the Country, he is talking of Peter Obi
That’s why I don’t watch Channels anymore those ones have been gagged by this evil administration
Let Shettima come try this nonsense on Arise TV, make dem chop am like 4 Noodles and 3egg angry
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by bluediesel03: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pierohandsome:
tell us what Tinubu achieved in Lagos as a Governor.

Well, Shettima can also be the VP of North East
. Jakande,marwa,fashola,Ambode and sanwo olu all governed Lagos state but these Tinubu urchins can never talk about them.They have all accorded these governor's lagacies to Tinubu
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by uchennaq(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

It's stupidity to expect anything tangible from Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

I want everyone to watch and see if these Ipob urchins would reply. They always keep mute or insult when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi has got absolute nothing.
Look at this liar. Was Tinubu the only person that ruled Lagos?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
obynzo:

Look this systematic misrepresentation gimmicks won't work we are out for you people

You dey ment..

Even LASU teaching hospital MD celebrates Tinubu everyday because Tinubu was the one who built the hospital and the clinical faculty for them.

Lekki seaport has its first cargo last week or so. It's completed already.

Eko Atlantic city is almost completed.

Econet is Airtel today.

Lekki trade zone is completed.

Millennium schools were schools Tinubu built from the scratch. That's why the numbers were mentioned. They were four in numbers. Four standard millennium schools as seen below.

Housing estates? Go check on Lekki and Oba housing estates. You dey mad or what?

BRT? This was Tinubu talking about metro transport, Telecom (Econet) etc just one year into his tenure as a Lagos' governor in 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

So how did BRT become Fashola's work when Tinubu initiated it and already had it on ground with investors before he left office? Is it because Tinubu doesn't brag?

Roads? Look below and see

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by blazesam(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
To be sincere... At obi level he tried.

Ask how much IGR comes from Lagos and how much comes from Anambra... When you compare, who is suppose to do more?

Kagd10:
Exactly.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Mycometp3(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
U n suffernes b 5&6
Kagd10:
Exactly.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by tenpipsperday: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
When will this guy appear in ARISE TV house so we can hear him directly?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by deeva2: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prozico22:

PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENT
the best road network in nigeria anambra state
one of the lowest state with poverty rate anambra
anambra state university is not on strike because of PETER OBI
paid all the pensioneer and during is tenure without owing anybody
move anambra state education from 26 to 1st in WAEC
bought 30000 laptop to all the secondary schools in anambra
provide all the secondary school with school buses
provide water to all the secondary school in anambra
kept 50 billion in anambra state account
reduce is convoy from 25 to 8 cars
reject 600 million yearly from federal goverment for 8 years after leaving as governor
impeach twice because he refuse to share state budget with cabals
when he was a governor the government got burnt the budget the gave him was over 200 million but he cut it to 49 million
when he was a governor the government office budget to renovate it was over 400 million he cut it to 80 million
I didn't come here for us to exchange words i just gave you the little of his achievement i can defend.
list your candidate achievement if he pass PETER OBI own i swear with my life i will quit supporting obi and go for your can
I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN

The no 1 is untrue

The rests are self achievements not for the masses.. Nothing on ur list point out creature of job and opportunity compare to Tinubu's achievements and legacies.. Do u even knw that the highest tribes that migrants into Lagos are igbos because of the good platform and legacies' of Asiwaju..Igbokwe and others are still enjoying this benefits.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Diligence: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Guz: These people HV done their SWOT Analysis and their greatest T is Labour Party with Mr Peter Obi and Yussuf Datti Ahmed as Flagbearers.

Let's remain focused and intentional.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
TheyDon'tReallyCareAboutUs
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by uchennaq(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

I said list, not write stupid essay for me.

You are the stupid one. You want an illiterate that can't even speak proper English to become the president of Nigeria. You must be an idiot not to know that when people get old their sense of reasoning or IQ goes down. All because of your tribalistic bigoted nature, you want grandpa that Nigeria is bigger than to become president. You must be an idiotic fellow.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by opribo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is why we say we need strategic thinkers, so is it with people oriented policies or by physical strength you need to lead the country. Someone needs to educate this man please.

He has clearly shown that he is not fit to come anywhere near the seat of power. That is why he disregarded intelligence reports to allow his brother terrorist to kidnap our kids for almost a decade now and the APC government is playing with their future. Now that they are winding down nobody is talking about those kids. Nigeria moves on like they never exist. He should go and bring back our girls first before contesting for VP.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by macjireh: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

Wat stopped Tinubu from contesting 2015 elections?? He could have won then,,but not now wen Nigeria don dabaru finish he wants to contest....
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Shaev7(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
My question is, they have the believe PO is not worthy why are they scared?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Vote4ObiDatti: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
You mean a so-called vice president aspirant made such vile, racist, tribalistic and hate speech against a section of the country he wants to rule? During times like this one wonders why Nigeria is not yet divided.

Honest to God, it is better for Nigeria to divide than for this terrorist to rule.

Thank God for Peter Obi, so Nigerians would have been left to choose from two worthless fools as presidents?!

The terrorists and evil corrupt politicians are now getting frustrated after realizing that Nigerians are backing Obi massively and he is on his way to winning the election. They have two options now, either to accept the new and progressive Nigeria or we separate.

Backward bastards can't continue dragging us down.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by nsiba: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
deeva2:

Lolz.. Another invalid excuse

A man that can't remember the name of his primary and secondary school

A man that is collecting pension as a rtd governor

And you claim such is a living legacy, u must be bushman from Bombay
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Pierohandsome: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
bluediesel03:
. Jakande,marwa,fashola,Ambode and sanwo olu all governed Lagos state but these Tinubu urchins can never talk about them.They have all accorded these governor's lagacies to Tinubu
i just replied him Obi's Achievement. Tinubu only created urchins and agbero,to him ,that is achievement
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
DMerciful:
When election comes, you'd realise that not everyone can be deceived. Tinubu during his tenure from 199-2007 wasn't that exceptional rather he has cornered a lot of Lagos commonwealth and the impoverished people are defending him!

See wailing and cries..

All Tinubu's legacies I listed are something you can't debunk. On the other hand, You can't list Peter Obi's achievement..

I repeat, you can't impose your monumental failure of Peter Obi on us. Peter Obi can only rule you in your village.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Mrsimpleworld: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
This guy called shettima is insane honestly; “….. who will continue from where President Muhammadu Buhari stopped not someone who will come to take us back in the era of PDP”.

I swear from the bottom of my heart; ofo loo se bi omi èfô!
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Pierohandsome: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

Did Bola Tinubu play a role? What we know
Bola Tinubu was the governor of Lagos when the auction by the federal government was conducted through the NCC. Remember that Masiyiwa mentions Lagos as one of the two states that financially supported the license fee.

Then, you will realise that the former governor of Lagos and APC presidential aspirant must have truly played a part in that process. While that may qualify as helping them, it will not qualify as “I brought Econet”. The decision to come to Nigeria, according to the founder, was his.

Also, the evidence shows that Lagos might have been a significant shareholder in the enterprise, but it wasn’t the largest holder. That may be because it wasn’t on the table at the onset, it was invited.

The former governor disclosed that the Lagos government’s investment in Econet Wireless Nigeria Limited (now Airtel) was a straightforward institutional investment, which earned the state a profit of more than ₦15 billion from an investment of ₦4 billion.

The exchange rate on January 31, 2001, was 133.4 naira to one dollar, so, it means Lagos paid approximately $29,985,007 out of the $285 million, which amounts to approximately 9.5% of the shares.

You Tinubu's urchin know nothing. Your drug lord achieved nothing as a Governor,rather than creating agbero.

Lateef Jakande, Fashola, Ambode,and currently Sanwolu did far better than your Desperado
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Prozico22(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
deeva2:

The no 1 is untrue

The rests are self achievements not for the masses.. Nothing on ur list point out creature of job and opportunity compare to Tinubu's achievements and legacies.. Do u even knw that the highest tribes that migrants into Lagos are igbos because of the good platform and legacies' of Asiwaju..Igbokwe and others are still enjoying this benefits.

because of the SEA PORT
see as rain destroy una recently
YOU SUPPORT MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET
THAT GOD STILL EXIST MARK IS WORD
SAVE THIS WORD
COPY THIS WORD AND SHARE THIS WORD
GO THROUGH MY POST YOU WILL SEE I DONT SUPPORT CHRISTIAN BECAUSE I NEVER BELIEVER THE BIBLE.
BUT ON THE 4TH OF THIS MONTH I HAD A DREAM WHAT I SAW ON THAT DREAM WAS I THE GOD OF THE OLD SHALL PROVE MYSELF COMES 2023
IF YOU THINK AM LYING GO THROUHG MY PREVIOUS POST YOU WILL SEE I CASTED THE CHRISTIAN BECAUSE I WAS NOT HAPPY WHAT IS GOING ON IN NIGERIA THE BAD MAKE WHILE THE GOOD SUFFER BUT GOD TOLD ME IN DREAM HE WILL PROVE HE IS GOD
WAIT TILL 2023 IF GOD DOES NOT PROVE ITSELF I WILL KNOW MY THOUGT OF CHRISTIANITY IS TRUE BUT IF GOD PROVE HIS SELF AS HE SHOWED ME ON THAT DREAM BABA AM SCARED I DONT WANT TO MENSION IT BEFORE THE WILL SAY AM USING BAD SPEECH THAT WHY I TOLD YOU TO WAIT TILL 2023 OR SHOULD I TELL YOU
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

No. 1 south east were marginalised
No. 2 Lagos enjoy Obasanjo
No. 3 Tinubu stole from Obasanjo even on the highest project he told Obasanjo about.. he stole from it and never completed it
No. 4 the next governors tried to work but he kept collecting his share that led to the fight between him and Ambode... That's why you have agreed that he his landlord of Lagos State...

No. 5 90% of elephant project were executed by federal government and which Lagos have being enjoying...

No. 6 your conscience should tell you that there's port in Rivers State, Calabar. But the federal government only focus on Lagos State

No. 7 Kaysalas

Which marginalised?

You did realise that Obasanjo withheld Lagos allocation for several years while Tinubu was a governor yet Tinubu ensured Lagos thrived regardless.

All you wrote are gibberish.

You do realise that revenues from the seaport goes to the federal government?

Let me also inform you that the ports in Porthacourt, Calabar etc are working fine and are functioning. Go check there.

Meanwhile, Lagos' first seaport was built before the amalgamation of Nigeria. It was south West resources that built it. Lekki seaport was built by the partnership of Lagos and investors. Federal government spent no naira on it.

In fact, it's the southwest including Lagos who should be talking about marginalisation since they're the ones building their stuff yet revenues from such investment goes to the federal government.

Obasanjo did nothing for the southwest while he was the president. Lagos-ibadan federal road for example wasn't motorable while Obasanjo was the president. He withheld Lagos allocation. He did absolute nothing for Southwest.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by stanluiz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol. Shettima is taking.

Nigeria need a tenocrath and an administrator an one who has prudent management of money and resources and Peter obi is the answer.

Peter obi has a good track record both in private and public aspect. So he has my vote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.