Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 (1928 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by IamAtikulate: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Here is what Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) said about Shettima in 2017.

Please what have changed?

grin

Front page Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Fistop: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Politics and Politicians........ not for the faint-hearted.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by vicdom(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Tinubu is a big fool

10 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Quest7777: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2022

Everything about the bat is controversial.
The bat & Controversy...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Natbrowny: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Na when FFK dey PDP be that. Basket Mouth

Ask the idiot about Shettima now. U will hear praises and him pointing out achievements he had in Borno.

See as Dino dey praise OBI 4 years ago.

Now Dino is been negative and questioning obi's qualities.

No permanent enemy or friend in politics.
Gang of thieves and bastards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by tony0806: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
I don't know what to say again about FFK and APC. I'll just end up sounding foolish

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Racoon(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
“A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways” (James 1:8 ). A double-mind is “having in the mind opposite or opposing views at different times.” To be double-minded is the same as having a “double heart”
cheesy Chai! FFK is likened to the case of Adams Oshiomole who told once told Edolites many years ago that Godwin Obaseki was a brain.

But later turned around hypocritically to say Obaseki is a criminal with no certificate while Ize Iyamu whom he accused as a dropout and cultist is the best slice bread Edo citizens have never eaten. Let's see how the glutton will defend this one now. Fear politicians o.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Godjone(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shittiman is a born terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by BabaGBM: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
all politicians are the same, selfish interest lead them
know this now

1 Like

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Arysexy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Internet never forgets

APC wants to reward Boko haram financier for his effort in ousting GEJ with the terrorists just the same way they rewarded the chibok principal and bring back our girls hajia.

The truth is gradually coming out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by slivertongue: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
How times changes. Sadly politics have no morality

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Corridon: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
FFK is a shameless glutton.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by WATCHOVER(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
FFK is the IBRAHIMOVIC of NIGERIA Politics, he want to taste all the leagues in the world.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by SU50: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
For me the saddest thing is that FFK introduced the term 'ismalization' and 'fulanuzation' to our political dictionary, today he is a spokesman for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

FFK played a big role in sowing the seeds of hatred in a certain demography before and after the 2015 elections, that hatred is still manifesting in those people while the devil has moved on to the next 'big thing'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Moneyboyz: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Stomach infrastructure, everyman for himself.
Sad reality of Africa today.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Blackfire(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Give him food and watch him sing for you...

Obj
Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin

FFK the clown.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by gaby(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Useless hustlers who can't earn a decent living without licking buttholes.

Shettima is now his brother and friend.

When he was dropping his so-called unbiased articles it was clear to the discerning minds that the idiot was soliciting for his usual attack job. He needed to make them know he's still available to vomit his trashes for survival.

Shame shame shame....

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by rusher14: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
SU50:
For me the saddest thing is that FFK introduced the term 'ismalization' and 'fulanuzation' to our political dictionary, today he is a spokesman for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

FFK played a big role in sowing the seeds of hatred in a certain demography before and after the 2015 elections, that hatred is still manifesting in those people while the devil has moved on to the next 'big thing'.

Hoping the youth would learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by jchioma: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
What a revelation! Indeed, there's something we don't know.

I hope our worst fears do not materialize with this Tinubu wahala!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Enkidu70: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Here is what Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) said about Shettima in 2017.

Please what have changed?

grin

Front page Lalasticlala

FFK is a shìt-sucking mongrel just like his brother from another mother, Festus Anywhere-belle-face Keyamo

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Gentino(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
You must do away with integrity and honesty and then put on the garment of stupidity before you can support APC. APC and their supporters are from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by floret23(f): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2022
SU50:

We Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu, we are not foolish to vote for Muslim Muslim ticket.

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by BeardedMeat(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Why are scared of a man without structure? E get why.
Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by BeardedMeat(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
FFK is a shameless glutton.
grin

Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Chinjo2: 3:12am On Aug 27, 2022
FFK practices Amala politics
Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Why are scared of a man without structure? E get why.
hahahaha biko go back to school to learn how to write simple English first
Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2022
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu, we are not foolish to vote for Muslim Muslim ticket.
When people want to denigrate Tinubu's achievements, they say its because Lagos is rich.

Yet,No one Knew Lagos was Rich,until Bola Tinubu came along, and turned potential into prosperity.

Lagos increased IGR, from 600million to 8bn monthly under Bola Tinubu.

Lagos using Bola Tinubu's template now makes in close to 45billion naira monthly.

If its because Bola Tinubu,was 'just lucky,its Lagos' lets go to other states.

Nasir El-Rufai used a similar method to Bola Tinubu,reorgamised KADIRS,brought in Ifeuko Omoigui-Okauru,.

Kaduna IGR grew from 11.7bn to 44.9 bn naira in 5 years.

Ogun State did a similar thing too.
Its IGR is over 100bn yearly.

Ogun & Lagos are the only states now,whose IGR is more than their FAAC allocations.

The moral of this story is that there is a method that works in generating IGR, Lagos,Ogun,Kaduna are examples.

Stop denigrating Bola Tinubu's achievements because you cannot applaud greatness.

If a student consistently scores A's, admit he is brilliant.

Reproach doesn't diminish the sweetness of honey o.

George Udom
Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Gentino:
You must do away with integrity and honesty and then put on the garment of stupidity before you can support APC. APC and their supporters are from the pit of hell.
When people want to denigrate Tinubu's achievements, they say its because Lagos is rich.

Yet,No one Knew Lagos was Rich,until Bola Tinubu came along, and turned potential into prosperity.

Lagos increased IGR, from 600million to 8bn monthly under Bola Tinubu.

Lagos using Bola Tinubu's template now makes in close to 45billion naira monthly.

If its because Bola Tinubu,was 'just lucky,its Lagos' lets go to other states.

Nasir El-Rufai used a similar method to Bola Tinubu,reorgamised KADIRS,brought in Ifeuko Omoigui-Okauru,.

Kaduna IGR grew from 11.7bn to 44.9 bn naira in 5 years.

Ogun State did a similar thing too.
Its IGR is over 100bn yearly.

Ogun & Lagos are the only states now,whose IGR is more than their FAAC allocations.

The moral of this story is that there is a method that works in generating IGR, Lagos,Ogun,Kaduna are examples.

Stop denigrating Bola Tinubu's achievements because you cannot applaud greatness.

If a student consistently scores A's, admit he is brilliant.

Reproach doesn't diminish the sweetness of honey o.

George Udom
Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by BeardedMeat(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha biko go back to school to learn how to write simple English first
Bullshit! Check my posts and tell me you you were just fooling around over a minor oversight in my post, whereas your contain vulgar and unintelligible language. Is that the reason an elderly sick old man who is past his prime plan to rule Nigeria by proxy? This is not 2014.
Re: Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Bullshit! Check my posts and tell me you you were just fooling around over a minor oversight. Is that the reason an elderly sick old man who is past his prime plan to rule Nigeria by proxy? This is not 2014.
Go learn how to write simple English first and come back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) / What Are Your Predictions Of A Tinubu Presidency, See Mine. / Nigerian Government Admits Igbos Were Asked To Come Down From Buses In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.