Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria (13867 Views)

Sonia Foods Industires Info / LASG Partners Jobberman To Create More Jobs From AfCFTA / Trailer Driver At Sonia Foods Industries Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Ennyholar: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
One of Nigeria's market leader in Tomato paste production, Sonia Foods expansion plan is expected to create more employment opportunities in Nigeria and also enhance quality of it's flagship product, Sonia Tomato Paste.

In 2016, the brand announced the expansion plan of it's production plant located in Sagamu, Ogun State with the sum of $ 8,000,000.

The expansion was done to increase Sonia Foods production capacity through the installation of ultra modern machineries for the production of tomato paste mix in tins and sachets of various sizes.

Furthermore, in line with the brand commitment for expansion, they are in the process of building more ultra modern factories and tomato farms in other states that would have the capacity to produce more tomato concentrate and also create employment opportunities in the host states.

Sonia Foods Industries Limited, with headquarter in Ibafo, is one of the leading tomato products processing factories, in West Africa. The company was incorporated in June 2006.

The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia.

The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.

https://soniafoodsnig.com/about-us/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by kuljayms1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Very lovely idea, we need more jobs to help people stay afloat in this crumbled economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Iceman296: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Love their paste anyways, hope they can withstand the harsh economic condition of our economy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
I didn't know this Tomato paste is made here in Nigeria. The taste is rich compared to others. Best for cooking Jollof rice for me.

6 Likes

Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by KeplersCross: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
kuljayms1:
Very lovely idea, we need more jobs to help people stay afloat in this crumbled economy.

Facts Lol
Judging from the way things are moving in this country, everything being expensive and all that,at least it encourages and helps the people
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by IzuKiba77: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Abiodunspectre:
I didn't know this Tomato paste is made here in Nigeria. The taste is rich compared to others. Best for cooking Jollof rice for me.

I remembered using this in school though,I made an incredible stew with it and funny enough it lasted a while
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Simileoluwa4eva: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Creating more jobs is definitely a way of solving one of the problems of the country and also will serve as an image boost to the brand.
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by AREWAELENU: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
It's not that common in my hood but this is a good new and it's worth considering. If nah to start stocking this type.of product just to appreciate the good work...

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Franktom247(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
8million dollars is a lot of money to inject into the economy in any state. I pray this reduces unployment cause the country hard

7 Likes

Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by 0xAaron: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
I see the sachet paste alot when I go to the market. I tried it once and it was nice for jollof

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by KingUka: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
I hope the expansion helps to also bring down the price in the market. I understand it's not the fault of these producers sha. Nigeria's economy is bad. I applaud the effort to keep growing
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Nuelng: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
I have always loved Sonia products right from time... Awesome brand
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Mimiko3: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
This expansion is a good idea, when there is a lot of competition in the market, hopefully it'll reduce prices of stuffs
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Jayjerjay: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
I am so going to try out this brand next time I go to the market, I have heard a lot of good stuffs about them...
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by OladapoF(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is a great Development. Youths need more Job opportunities
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
It's high time I patronised Sonia Foods Industries Limited. They are doing well.
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
We need more companies like Sonia. They will surely reduce unemployment rates in the Nation.
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Good idea..

But,

This administration go settle down kill am even it's arrival.......... Worst administration so far that won't create job but would rather destroy the obes being created by individuals undecided

Make the management no go later regret this their kind gesture cha.
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by atobs4real(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
GOOD ONE FROM YOU.
MORE OF THIS IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
That's good
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by atobs4real(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT YOU INSTEAD OF OUR FAILED COUNTRY.
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Briskhoffbox3: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oya
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Jajasabali(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ennyholar:
One of Nigeria's market leader in Tomato paste production, Sonia Foods expansion plan is expected to create more employment opportunities in Nigeria and also enhance quality of it's flagship product, Sonia Tomato Paste.

In 2016, the brand announced the expansion plan of it's production plant located in Sagamu, Ogun State with the sum of $ 8,000,000.

The expansion was done to increase Sonia Foods production capacity through the installation of ultra modern machineries for the production of tomato paste mix in tins and sachets of various sizes.

Furthermore, in line with the brand commitment for expansion, they are in the process of building more ultra modern factories and tomato farms in other states that would have the capacity to produce more tomato concentrate and also create employment opportunities in the host states.

Sonia Foods Industries Limited, with headquarter in Ibafo, is one of the leading tomato products processing factories, in West Africa. The company was incorporated in June 2006.

The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia.

The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.

https://soniafoodsnig.com/about-us/
Thank God I'm a food scientist one day I go use my kpali
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by eedimo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is the only way Nigeria can get better.
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
All of una wey dey hype am, there's really no difference between it and the rest. However, i think it's best they reduce the price so that they can put the others out of business.
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Lemmy123(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is a welcome development, made me fall in love with the brand...

Let we write and design for you, see my signature
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by chaseblack(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
G
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
We need more companies like Sonia. They will surely reduce unemployment rates in the Nation.
/
The only 3 things hindering development in Nigeria:

1. Electricity
2. Roads
3. Government agencies.

/
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Briskhoffbox3: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wow
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by Mrsprof(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
I will look out for the tomatoes next time i go to market. Anybody that will help to restore our nation should be supported massively
Re: Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria by aklion: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mbok let it come oo. I need job seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here / SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays / Jobs At Savannah Bank Nigeria: Graduates & Experienced Bankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.