Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North (38349 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by olawonder(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2022
maybet081:
please do the north you speak about includes Benue,kogi, taraba, nasarawa, plateau, Adamawa,Kaduna,or your are coming down from the core north?
The core north alone don't win election ask BUHARI in 2003 , 2007,2011 proves this.

Those who who disloyal to Buhari or APC, as well as those who are affected by insurgences would rather ignore elections than trusting someone who has never played any significant roles in their regions!
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Jack500: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2022
kingyakos:

They are more influential than the Sultan, Emirs, Sariki, imams, General babangida, General Abdulsalam, General Gusau, Hakeem Baba Ahmed and the entire Northern Elders Forum. I like the way u tinubu supporters continuously giving a blind eyes from the reality after all BATs are blind

Yes, they are, that's why it was easy for Ganduje to depose a whole emir of Kano and a very popular king in person of sanusi.
They are in charge of the security apparatus and everything concerning their state, so they are very influential
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by buckeyemedia: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:
You guys should keep fooling themselves.

Reasonable politicians that know what is going on has told you the truth.

Kwankwaso, Shettima, el-rufai, Ganduje etc these are people with influence in the north, northerner or Nigeria is not voting for Peter obi.

Igbos that traditionally vote for PDP will vote for Peter obi this time, damaging PDP chances.

The road is clear for the incoming president.

Asiwaju Ahmed Adekunle Bola Tinubu.
True Talk.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by kingyakos: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

Yes, they are, that's why it was easy for Ganduje to depose a whole emir of Kano and a very popular king in person of sanusi.
They are in charge of the security apparatus and everything concerning their state, so they are very influential

I laugh u Arabic grin grin grin
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by moneyissweet(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Have you ever sit down and ask yourself what Jagaban will look like in 2024.

Jack500:

Kwankwaso, Shettima, el-rufai, Ganduje etc these are people with influence in the north, northerner or Nigeria is not voting for Peter obi.

Igbos that traditionally vote for PDP will vote for Peter obi this time, damaging PDP chances.

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Jack500: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2022
moneyissweet:
Have you ever sit down and ask yourself what Jagaban will look like in 2024.

What will he look like? You said someone is sick yet he is traveling all over Nigeria, and working assiduously
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Jack500: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2022
kingyakos:

I laugh u Arabic grin grin grin

Lolz, no point again, I understand grin grin
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by 2tpick: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Inasmuch as MM ticket is a winning combo, I also feel that the northern political elites went for the combo in case the yar adua's case repeats itself again. They can't stand a northern Christian Vp assuming the duties of a president. This also implies that a northern Christian can never be the president of Nigeria same way the rest of the country is fighting to keep the igbo man away from the presidency.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Emola12(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Me as a youth obedient nah im be my choice
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Inosky: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Every sensible man know that OBI/DATTI is a goal, the next president and vice of good people of Nigeria.
Labour party carry go.

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Ancestortinubu: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2022
All these agbadu squad alias tinubu urchins in nairaland can always write crap to suit their high BP heart Peter is giving them.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by pacespot(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2022
The headline is somehow confusing, i thought they said "it has diminished Peter Obi's popularity in the North"
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by pacespot(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2022
The headline is somehow confusing, i thought they said "it has diminished Peter Obi's popularity in the North"

Nice to know that Obidients are gaining in number.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Humble29(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Everyone is not as hopeless as you are. You need to reset your brain. Am sure you are jobless.
#OBI_ DATTI
BATified...... Why are they crying that Tinubu wan islamize Nigeria?...... They should start rejoicing be that ooh, abi no be what they want be that ni....... All i know is that come 2023, some people will resume shouting their biafra or death[/quote]
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by ManirBK: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
President of Biafra
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by ogatboy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

The problem is people that you think do not vote will vote in 2023. A new bloc of voter are coming on board in 2023
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by fasbat(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
smartidemudia28:
Dan Kudu : How APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North 

Smart Omo-Idemudia writes in from Benin City.
source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dan-kudu-how-apc-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-shot-peter-obis-popularity-in-the-north/
yinmu!!! �����
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by preshyusufu: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
He is not winning North and SouthWest but he's going to get something there then add it with the one he's going to get in other geopolitical regions. You will be too myopic to see that nothing for the more than 85 yrs sick old man from iregbaji as Peter obi will take the day.

quote author=Lubumbashi post=114765604]Na Atiku voters Obi de
poach so ;

Batified2023 cool

If you are talking about the North, remember the middle belt. Christians in the core North are voting for Peter Obi, we from middle belt are standing with Peter Obi. Thank you.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Ancestortinubu: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thanks bro

quote author=preshyusufu post=114785650]

If you are talking about the North, remember the middle belt. Christians in the core North are voting for Peter Obi, we from middle belt are standing with Peter Obi. Thank you. [/quote]
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by BATified2023: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
preshyusufu:

If you are talking about the North, remember the middle belt. Christians in the core North are voting for Peter Obi, we from middle belt are standing with Peter Obi. Thank you.
someone said on tweeter n I quote

Labour Party is the only party where party officials work from home,no Labour Party agent in over 12 local government in osun n u expect winning
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by chukwukadibia20: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Your post is shameful. You are not on ground. I live in North central and have traveled to at least 8 North central, NE and NW states, almost everyone even in the villages are talking about Obi, and his followers are going into the villages campaigning everyday for him. That is a huge privilege other candidates don't have. From what I see on the streets in this NC, Obi would sweep all states here except Kwara due to stiff religious reasons. Obi would win Kaduna state even TARRABA, Gombe and nearly Adamawa. Sir, you need to travel and enter the streets and villages and do opinion poll. Unless the feeling of the street would change overnight, if not, APC and PDP are in trouble.
Jack500:

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by wiseoneking: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lubumbashi:
Na Atiku voters Obi de poach so grin

Batified2023 cool
And at thesame time, Tinubu's voters specifically from NW and NE are been heavily poached by Atiku because he's is regarded as a true Moslem, Hausa Fulani and one of their own. The only place Tinubu can comfortably boast is SW but still with seriously dissatisfied SW Christians.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Shikini: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Great
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Proudlyomonna: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
God will give Him and Nigeria victory against Apc.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by JAGS001(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sorry but In this 2022 there is no third force in the north it's just PDP and APC I'm from north Niger state and have heard from my people they only know APC and PDP once you try to explain peter obi to them, they will tell you "dan nyamiri Allah ya kiyaye" meaning "That Igbo boy God forbid" but PO and his supporters are here lying to their selfs lol we live with our people and we know their thoughts and BAT is wise enough to choose a northern Muslim that makes Atiku have less support because shettima is more hardworking in governance than Atiku my neighbors from Adamawa tells me how people from their villages don't like Atiku because he bought his land to build American university with full 24/7 light but the villages don't have good roads and light.

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
smartidemudia28:
Dan Kudu : How APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North 

Smart Omo-Idemudia writes in from Benin City.
source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dan-kudu-how-apc-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-shot-peter-obis-popularity-in-the-north/

Propaganda as usual. But it doesn't win elections, fact.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
wiseoneking:
And at thesame time, Tinubu's voters specifically from NW and NE are been heavily poached by Atiku because he's is regarded as a true Moslem, Hausa Fulani and one of their own. The only place Tinubu can comfortably boast is SW but still with seriously dissatisfied SW Christians.

Atiku, a true Muslim. But Shettima and Tinubu, false Muslims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command / Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.