Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North (38331 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by ayleclanche: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2022
As far as I am concerned, any educated, self-conscious Nigerian supporting APC or PDP and their candidates are doing it for a selfish interest not because they believe they will fix Nigeria. It needs no brainer that these people are a pack of thieves.

6 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by abbey621(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2022
People wey dey lick sugar dey claim happiness.....Someone writing from Benin City is speaking for the North, NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by merryossai(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Come 2023, it's either Peter Obi, Obi Peter or Peter Gregory Obi! As for today, make I first go vote Adeleke.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Emmydarsy: 6:15am On Jul 16, 2022
I had never vote in my life, neither do I step out of my house on any election day but this time around, am voting. And my vote goes to PETER OBI.... Whether it counts or not... Don't care if he eventually loses, I have satisfied my conscience..

5 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by ityP(m): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Lubumbashi:
Na Atiku voters Obi de poach so grin

Batified2023 cool

Facts. Nothing dey do APC followers. People don't know that Obi is a project of Tinubu grin. If Obi no dey picture, omo, Atiku would have had massive chance this time around. Thank you Obi

5 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by mradonis(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Even our ancestors foresaw it
The "LABOUR"" of our heroes past, shall never be invain.
It's in our national anthem.long before we even understood.
You can't faith one chosen by God.

4 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Lastmessenger2: 6:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Obi has the Christian northern votes in his bags. How do you expect Christians from Benue,Taraba,plateau,Adamawa,kebbi etc to vote in a party that look the other way when terrorist slaughter them.

Mind you abuja and Lagos will be highly contested between obi and escroba due to highly educated nature of people in those areas.

Don't take this useless report serious. They make it sound like the whole northerners are crazy and the whole northerners are Muslims.

Obi will surprise you all
Obi is coming

8 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by ityP(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2022
JBoss25:
Those Tinubu urchins don't know that their master shot himself in the foot

Shot himself in the foot how? You expected him to pick a Christian Vice? grin You people are political novice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Biofil84(m): 6:21am On Jul 16, 2022
This is the plain TRUTH weather you like it or not OBI is the next president of Nigeria weather you like it or not ...the people have decided and DEMOCRACY is about the people .

We did it and ensure it stood on 2015 and we will do it again..get your PVC cleaned and ready ...go out and vote and monitor that vote in your polling unit till evening ..as the will of the people must come to pass.

We must set a new order in Nigerian political atmosphere and retire those recycling politicians and let them know that enough is enough..

OBI for president 2023...no more no less

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Safyqueen: 6:22am On Jul 16, 2022
It will take Late Ahmed Gulak to return to life for Peter Obi to win in the north.

The north is too sophisticated politically for 5%ers to manipulate.

The next president is Tinubu. The majority of the mafians who hold the jugular vein of this country have already decided.
Atiku is too big for them to control, moreover he knew too much about them.

Obi has no structure, no money, no population regional wise, no electoral value, he is not even appealing and ethno-religio-tribal egocentric and bigotic. How will he win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by MMWandali: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2022
When the antics and tactics of your opponent go to your advantage

May the best candidate whoever he is Who has the best interest of Nigeria at heart, win

I will the best of luck to the best among the candidates
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Biofil84(m): 6:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Safyqueen:
It will take Late Ahmed Gulak to return to life for Peter Obi to win in the north.

The north is too sophisticated politically for 5%ers to manipulate.

The next president is Tinubu. The majority of the mafians who hold the jugular vein of this country have already decided.
Atiku is too big for them to control, moreover he knew too much about them.

Obi has no structure, no money, no population regional wise, no electoral value, he is not even appealing and ethno-religio-tribal egocentric and bigotic. How will he win?
my prayer for you is that you will be alive to witness that day were INEC will declare obi winner ...that will forever change your mentality about life ..pls mark this DAY.

6 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by tolue42(m): 6:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Nonsense post as usual from iPod..
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by DesignMaestro(m): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2022
abbey621:
People wey dey lick sugar dey claim happiness.....Someone writing from Benin City is speaking for the North, NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
Leave them. Let them continue to deceive themselves. In fact, I enjoy reading their comments. It's a kind of comic relief grin

2 Likes

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by sameks08(m): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2022
many people re tired of this adminstration and the only alternative is change even the north are not left out in this bad adminstration so to be obedient is the only choice we have to make.

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by olawonder(m): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2022
This headline doesn’t make any sense! Obi himself is a Christian, why would the North prefer a Christian over a Muslim? If the entire nation’s public office holders can be Muslims, the North will welcome it… seems you guys don’t know nothing about the North! We just arrived frm the North, everything going on there in terms of the upcoming elections is different frm all the bogus we hear here in the South!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Nice one

Obidient or nothing

Nigeria must be better again, Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by OurSeun(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

BIAFRA PRESIDENT ABI??

PEOPLE WEY GO FOLLOW OBI CRY NEXT YEAR PLENTY OO
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Burgerlomo: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2022
I will rather choose a stingy man to be in charge of our national treasure instead of the big spenders that will be giving millions as Transportation fare to their numerous visiting concubine, relatives and some other wasteful spending.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by nkemjacob2(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Let me drop sentiment looking @ d country woes i dont expect anyone to vote for APC dey have cost alot to nigerians inclusively PDP. Theses party has no idealogy. (wat dey are known for for) dey are after personal interest.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Str8talk21: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:
You guys should keep fooling themselves.

Reasonable politicians that know what is going on has told you the truth.

Kwankwaso, Shettima, el-rufai, Ganduje etc these are people with influence in the north, northerner or Nigeria is not voting for Peter obi.

Igbos that traditionally vote for PDP will vote for Peter obi this time, damaging PDP chances.

The road is clear for the incoming president.

Asiwaju Ahmed Adekunle Bola Tinubu.

Hahaha...I can see dat u can't even see beyond ur nose.
U say, Kwankwaso, Shettima, el-rufai, Ganduje has influence in d North, and I ask "which North? "
Do not be deluded the Northern christians will show Northern Oligarchs dat they have the numbers.

#ObiDatti2023
#takebacknigeria
#NorthernChristiansPoliticalStrength

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by jimetagambo: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Samskid310:
Lies
Northerners don't think like that,they follow their politicians sheepishly whether their right or wrong
The writer writes from Benin. grin

smartidemudia28:
Dan Kudu : How APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North 

Smart Omo-Idemudia writes in from Benin City.
source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dan-kudu-how-apc-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-shot-peter-obis-popularity-in-the-north/
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by princeryle1: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Obi was a former PDP member. Hope you know that
nkemjacob2:
Let me drop sentiment looking @ d country woes i dont expect anyone to vote for APC dey have cost alot to nigerians inclusively PDP. Theses party has no idealogy. (wat dey are known for for) dey are after personal interest.

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by maybet081: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
olawonder:
This headline doesn’t make any sense! Obi himself is a Christian, why would the North prefer a Christian over a Muslim? If the entire nation’s public office holders can be Muslims, the North will welcome it… seems you guys don’t know nothing about the North! We just arrived frm the North, everything going on there in terms of the upcoming elections is different frm all the bogus we hear here in the South!
please do the north you speak about includes Benue,kogi, taraba, nasarawa, plateau, Adamawa,Kaduna,or your are coming down from the core north?
The core north alone don't win election ask BUHARI in 2003 , 2007,2011 proves this.

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by ElSudani: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Biofil84:
my prayer for you is that you will be alive to witness that day were INEC will declare obi winner ...that will forever change your mentality about life ..pls mark this DAY.

Obi is not going to win stop raising your hopes on fantasy.

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by Jack500: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Str8talk21:

Hahaha...I can see dat u can't even see beyond ur nose.
U say, Kwankwaso, Shettima, el-rufai, Ganduje has influence in d North, and I ask "which North? "
Do not be deluded the Northern christians will show Northern Oligarchs dat they have the numbers.

#ObiDatti2023
#takebacknigeria
#NorthernChristiansPoliticalStrength

Lolz grin angry grin
If those people do not have influence, mention those with influence then, I am not sure you are thinking before you type that jargons

1 Like

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by jimetagambo: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2022
princeryle1:
Obi was a former PDP member. Hope you know that
Aggrieved PDP member. Baba would likely return to PDP in season 2 of decamping (i.e. after the election) lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by scillo123(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2022
I am a Yoruba man, I see beyond ethnicity and religious bigotry. I will vote for the right man who has Nigerians interest in his mind. I hope the northerners and the southerners reason the same comparing what APC and PDP has done for us having ruled this country for so long.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by CommonSense1967: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
May be the first president of Biafuro definitely not of Nigeria.
Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by princeryle1: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Before you play the politics of religion.

Please note !!!!!!

Re: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North by centlevi: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG / Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.