Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) (38167 Views)

EFCC Operatives Storm Osun To Curb Vote Buying - (Photos) / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by IJOBA11: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
dirtydiva:
NIGERIA Police officers and pot belly na 5 & 6, second pics said it all
FIXED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Election in my beloved country has turn to war front.
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by SaiRuiMall: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
Dear Comrades,
It's pertinent that I made this announcement. The Comrade below, who happened to be a friend, has recently be parading himself as Vawulence City.

While all of us at Vawulence City Media appreciate all he has done for this Media, We at this point, warn that he desist from carrying himself as Vawulence City.

We equally warm that anyone who has any business with him relating to Vawulence City should be guided as Vawulence City Media will not be held reliable for any outcome whatsoever.

We would carry out legal actions should he continue to parade himself as Vawulence City.
Thankyou

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Mikelangelo: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
youngeagle:
Politicians will stoke up troubles then spend billions on tax payers money on same trouble they caused, see the way we are preparing for election like we are going to war
You can imagine...
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by BestMan001: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
dirtydiva:
Police officers and pot belly na 5 & 6, second pics said it all

I don't trust this corrupt fools
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Hespee93: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
The most incompetent police force in the world. One israeli police officer is equivalent to 1000 Nigerian police officers.

The conpetent, qualified and sensibke police arw the ones guiding the pokiticians and their children.

You can see the guy protecting Davido how he is well equiped, while theyleft the comon citizen with quack and immature officers.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dey no reach 50000 why
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
seunny4lif:
The push up is for what? grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by ADEBAYO327(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
They should do the right tin
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Sucolee(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
I no wan hear say dem rig election o
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by waylls(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why will you allow SAPA mis handle you when you get can make multiple income from the comfort of your zone without stress just by pressing your phone

Lol � I know you wonder how that can happen

YES YOU CAN

You can make $100 -$500 in a month from Amazon by selling books with the use of Amazon KDP make this happen What is KDP? Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is Amazon's book publishing platform that can Make you GENERATE. EXTRA INCOME self-publish a book online, you don’t have to be a writer or publisher but will get your royalties in Dollar

I want you to check your how much more naira is value to dollar

Make a decision now that can bring you the best future NO SIT DOWN LOOK OR WAIT FOR GOVERNMENT

THERE IS MONEY ON INTERNET

AMAZON KDP IS THE NEW OIL MONEY

It a blue print that will show your how you can make your money from Amazon without stress

To get the Amazon kdp click this �

>>>>>> /4c5a9jse

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
youngeagle:
Politicians will stoke up troubles then spend billions on tax payers money on same trouble they caused, see the way we are preparing for election like we are going to war
They have all these money to spend yet ASUU is still on strike. It is well
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by waylls(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why will you allow SAPA mis handle you when you get can make multiple income from the comfort of your zone without stress just by pressing your phone

YES YOU CAN

You can make $100 -$500 in a month from Amazon by selling books with the use of Amazon KDP make this happen What is KDP? Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is Amazon's book publishing platform that can Make you GENERATE. EXTRA INCOME self-publish a book online, you don’t have to be a writer or publisher but will get your royalties in Dollar

Make a decision now that can bring you the best future NO SIT DOWN LOOK OR WAIT FOR GOVERNMENT

It a blue print that will show your how you can make your money from Amazon without stress

To get the Amazon kdp click this �

>>>>>> https:///a64hc8

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by waylls(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2022

YES YOU CAN

To get the Amazon kdp whatapp on 0701-502-7696

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by joshscott931: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Toluwanise247 post=114766588]This guy have been in examination hall for the pass 20 hours still he can’t answer……..

grin grin grin
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Gbadespet(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Labour Party wouldn't labour in vain, I see a new Dawn in Osun state, I see surprises, I see labourers reaping their wages happily, I see Osun state becoming great again, I see labour party shining like the sun tomorrow.

This I have seen.

You need glasses
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 16, 2022
MarketDispatch:
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE DECEITFUL QUOTES FROM HER POLITICIANS:*

"A serious government will fix power problem in six months."
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)

"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)

"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP."
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)

"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu."
(APC, August 4, 20

"It's Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive."
- Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)

"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country."
- Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)

"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua."
- Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

"Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses."
- Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)

"We intend for instance, to bring back our National
carrier, the Nigerian Airways.We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20."

"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?"

"Why is the nation’s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?"
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)

"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health."
- Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)

"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation."
- APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution."
- Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)

"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."
- Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"People are now appointed to top posts because of the influence a "few people" wield. Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position."
- Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."
- Muhammadu Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC/Punch)

"Buhari is giving cabals billions through forex subsidy."
- Emir Sanusi of Kano (August 26, 2016, Daily Trust)

"I can sit in my garden, make billions through forex without sweat."
– Emir Sanusi of Kano (August 25, 2016)

"The funds spended were properly spended."
- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (December 19, 2016, Punch/YouTube)

"Athletes don't need training to win medals."
- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (September 12, 2016)

"I and my ministers must declare our assets."
- Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect (April 13, 2015, NigerianEye)

Filthy pigs
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Comedian2019: 3:17am On Jul 16, 2022
visijo:
150days without school, E con be like say person drop out shocked
Unfortunately, many of your colleagues and their families will still vote for their oppressors.
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Ordinary press~up dem no sabi do
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Microwhy: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
The most incompetent police force in the world. One israeli police officer is equivalent to 1000 Nigerian police officers.
Said by a pussy..
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Clowns!
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Bigchristo22(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/photos-police-storm-osun-ahead-of-guber-election/
Don’t you people see that Nigeria government doesn’t take security and lives of people serious in this country? Where are all this police when Owo Catholic Church was attacked? Nothing has been done till date but when there’s election they put security Everywhere it seems election is the only meaningful thing the government care about, Nigerians make una wise and observe things before it’s too late
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Edyice: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2022
visijo:
150days without school, E con be like say person drop out shocked

APC has told us to look for alternatives , schools are shot down ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by lagosrd: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2022
SCN stormers council of Nigeria with all manners and colours of uniforms. I thought the camouflage is the offi Al uniform for missions like this. Why all these choose colours. Lemon and deep green etc.
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2022
post=114766502:
Osun Indigenes over to you.
Chose wisely the man or woman you want to govern you for the next 4 years.
Whomever you chose, your destiny is in your hands.
If you chose the APC candidate, Goodluck.
If you chose the PDP candidate, atleast he can bring some tourism to your state as the 'Dancing Governor' that people will come from far and wide to watch dancing at the State house, (OBO will even be making some special guest appearance once in a month) and your state will rake in Million of Dollars through that alone!

Once again, Osunians, Your destiny is in your hands.
cool

No na UNILAG!

When will buhari carry police like this to Kaduna, zamfara, Katsina and sokoto to fight bandits?
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by visijo(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Comedian2019:

Unfortunately, many of your colleagues and their families will still vote for their oppressors.
very bad angry

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by visijo(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Edyice:

APC has told us to look for alternatives , schools are shot down ..
no be lie sha
Re: Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
jrusky:

Bro d tin dey shock me. Pot belly everywhere. Our police ehn.....I no understand dem at all.
fitness is very hard to keep by our uniform officer's, how ds one wan take engage criminals in gun duel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.