Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him (72069 Views)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Dybala11(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2022
thinkmoney:

U are a shameless liar.
The fact that u are lying and inventing data show u don't mean well for the country or even urself
The same Osogbo wey I dey right now na him the guy dey lie ontop o? grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Dybala11(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Alleinad:
Life... Portable was so excited to meet Davido now this...
Never cast a pearl unto swines, lest they... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by BeanmanX(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Portable never did wrong,,,,,,make everybody support there own candidate...

1 Like

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Dybala11(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

I resemble PitObi Supporters for your eye

Everyone knows APC no dey lie
You're still a bloody liar like your masters APC.
I don't give 2 cents about Peter Obi whatever, stop the misinformation and the blatant show of ignorance. Even the governor is not at peace with the kind of pull that the dancing Senator have over Osun indigenes, people left Portable to see Davido. grin

And back to your first statement, I can give you a list of some of the liars in your adored APC.
1. President Buhari
2. Lie Mohammed
3. Drug Baron
4. Laureta Onochie
5. Babatunde Raji Fashola etc.

I'm still waiting for your masters to fulfill their campaign promises to Nigerians since 2015. I'm very ashamed to have even campaigned for this failed government years ago. The situation of the country has grown worse and it looks like the country is doomed already cos all our politicians are the same greedy lots who cares no bit for we the citizens. What makes me sad the more is that we have paid urchins like you polluting the social media with your lies and perversions.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by NofiuFade(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2022
The only problem I have with Davido shocked because I was so surprise with all your musical wave in the industry, flying private jets up and down to attend shows at the different places with almost all industry big wig, I still can't believe you will still stoop your self so low to this extend, see how portable is now rubbishing you untop common Osun political rally,

Guy forget Davido no get level abeg!
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by floss(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2022
tctrills:

You are not making any sense. If you go to court for committing a crime, the judge wouldn't ask if you were born rich or poor before sentencing you. Are there not many kids born poor and educated that are well behaved?

Did Portable commit any crime?
So tell me where I'm not making sense, you need to feel what he felt and you were able to behave differently before you can criticize him.
You can't be in your paradise and be talking ill of someone that grew up in the trenches that never knew what luxury means.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by floss(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2022
nigeriansamurai:

And this silly talk makes portable perfect

Hate him or love him, he was able to come out from the trenches he was born
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by dododawa1: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Marketing media at work
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Davedblues(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
If na u be David o wats ya thought after zazoo is on the opposite side and expect him to till roll or pal with him? Music and politics different onto say music na street u need to do things with who no go backstab u and at this time zazoo Don cross and choose his part no big deal,WE MOVE
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by NofiuFade(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Davedblues:
If na u be David o wats ya thought after zazoo is on the opposite side and expect him to till roll or pal with him? Music and politics different onto say music na street u need to do things with who no go backstab u and at this time zazoo Don cross and choose his part no big deal,WE MOVE
that beating wey Burna Boy give Davido for Ghana no do una bah, you better warn Davido not to cross portable part grin, we no go put mouth! Na two fighting dem call am last last.

The American MQ-9 Reaper drone crashed close to the Câmpia Turzii airbase in Romania on Thursday, July 14. Na that issue we dey here dey resolve... Many artist dey wait to claim Davido spot, he should crash his musical career by himself!
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by tctrills: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2022
floss:

Did Portable commit any crime?
So tell me where I'm not making sense, you need to feel what he felt and you were able to behave differently before you can criticize him.
You can't be in your paradise and be talking ill of someone that grew up in the trenches that never knew what luxury means.
He is not the first to grow in the trenches. Most Nigerians grew in the trenches yet most wouldn't wipe their butt on Awo's statue. It take a special kind of stupidity to do that. Stop blaming his actions on the trenches. Many of us were born poor too.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by okunola123(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
I love davido but this attitude is uncalled for. He should know that everybody is playing their game and they only give portable a job to do. If other big artistes were called to campaign for APC is that how they davido will unfollow everybody. Haba.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by floss(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2022
tctrills:

He is not the first to grow in the trenches. Most Nigerians grew in the trenches yet most wouldn't wipe their butt on Awo's statue. It take a special kind of stupidity to do that. Stop blaming his actions on the trenches. Many of us were born poor too.
I'm not in anyway supporting him wiping his ass on Awo's face, he got the act totally wrong but we shouldn't rule out the fact that his environment and lack of good parental care contributed and 8 out of 10 children born in the trenches have that inside them.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by tctrills: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
floss:

I'm not in anyway supporting him wiping his ass on Awo's face, he got the act totally wrong but we shouldn't rule out the fact that his environment and lack of good parental care contributed and 8 out of 10 children born in the trenches have that inside them.
Stop quoting unfounded statistics. 8 out of ten kids born poor do not end up becoming like portable. You seem to have a very low opinion of poor people.
I have travel all around the country, I have been to some of the poorest villages. Many of these people are very respectful and responsible. I advise you get to know more poor people, you would discover that most of them wouldn't act like portable.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by floss(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2022
tctrills:

Stop quoting unfounded statistics. 8 out of ten kids born poor do not end up becoming like portable. You seem to have a very low opinion of poor people.
I have travel all around the country,I have been to some of the poorest villages. Many of these people are very respectful and responsible. I advise you get to know more poor people, you would discover that most of them wouldn't act like portable.
At the bolded, what evidence have got to counter me?
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by tctrills: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
floss:

At the bolded, what evidence have got to counter me?
You are the one raising unfounded statistics without evidence. You are the one who needs to point to evidence.
You do not just pull out stats from the air and the ask me for evidence to counter you.
Let me give you and example.
If I say 8 out of 10 Nigerian men are secretly gay and then I ask you to counter me with evidence, it wouldn't make sense. When you make an outlandish statement, the responsibility is your to back it up with evidence.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by DOTian: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
gaby:
The monster y'all made is making inroads and admirable progress.

Make una enjoy una investment.

I've never seen a country, race, and group of people promote and celebrate arrant nonsense all in the name of "Grace" like Nigerians.

What fuckiing Grace...?

From who and where?

The only consoling thing is that nothing artificial or unduly propped up ever stands the test of time.

With time, the dude will revert to his original default state/setting.

It is only natural and a rule of thumb.

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by divineapex: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Las Las everybody must chop breakfast

Portable should respect his elders oo or else when I blow too I won't respect him[/quote]
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by toxtimmy: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sometimes it's best to keep quiet... Everything we do as humans is a decision or a choice... For you to type your epistle was a decision or choice you made.

Again life is decisions you make... Left leg or right leg, you choice... But if you walka with your both legs at the same time you are no more walking but jumping... Now ask yourself which do you prefer to take yourself to bank to cash your billions? Do you prefer walking or jumping to the bank?

There are billions of people living in trenches all over the world... I guess the next guy that lives or lived with you in the trenches that became armed robber you maybe understand why he turned into armed robber because I guess he lived in the trenches?

Lastly, every decision you make in life ultimately is a binary one... Either you do or no do, your choice your life.

Again because you have billions in your account does not mean you are making the best out of life.

floss:

Only people that grew up in the trenches can relate what it means to survive.... How do you wake up making binary decisions when your environment and situations around you have made you irrational...
Portable got the best out of what life could offer him, the irony in all these is that so far financially he's achieved more than many like him, so tell me if you would've known him today if he chose to keep the personality of a binary decision taker ?
The only thing that will make him go down is inconsistency in remaining relevant to the Cyberspace and lack of investment...if he can manage that, I think he will achieve more than he's doing at the mom.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Megabig: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
freddie009:

Lol, he doesn't know. People will push you to do the unthinkable. He will forgotten in 1 week .

Don’t mind them
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Megabig: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
DCatt:
You just called Davido a murderer and yourself an assassin.

See ehn! I saved this already, if anything happens to Portable, Davido's money laundering proceeds won't save him. We know how Davido has had 3 or 4 deaths linked to him. There's always that last one that sinks you.

Ok
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Toks2008(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wintertime:
Davido took it personal

Ajebo children

Politics too get emotions
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Wwwq: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by floss(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
toxtimmy:
Sometimes it's best to keep quiet... Everything we do as humans is a decision or a choice... For you to type your epistle was a decision or choice you made.

Again life is decisions you make... Left leg or right leg, you choice... But if you walka with your both legs at the same time you are no more walking but jumping... Now ask yourself which do you prefer to take yourself to bank to cash your billions? Do you prefer walking or jumping to the bank?

There are billions of people living in trenches all over the world... I guess the next guy that lives or lived with you in the trenches that became armed robber you maybe understand why he turned into armed robber because I guess he lived in the trenches?

Lastly, every decision you make in life ultimately is a binary one... Either you do or no do, your choice your life.

Again because you have billions in your account does not mean you are making the best out of life.

You made a point though...I like the fact that you didn't criticize him but rather made your point citing the word '' choice"...
I agree with you 100%
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
floss:

Hate him or love him, he was able to come out from the trenches he was born
Even Adolf Hitler made it from nothing. It didn't make him perfect
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by seangy4konji: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Leave this guy...

Just doing bad reporting to make people hate him for no reason/
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Megabig: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
safesurfer:

Waste him because of what?
I understand that people's temperaments are different, but how else are we going to know how mature an adult is except how he reacts to issues.

You talk, I talk back. Which one be waste again?

What do you have to say to this?

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol, this guy is funny. You too can make your family rich like I'm planning to, register for THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA SEASON 9,Winner goes home with N20MILLION and runner up N5million.The Game Changer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid's Reaction To A Bill To Ban Generator Importation & Use In Nigeria / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / Rico Swavey Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.