Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Where Is Zelensky ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Is Zelensky ? (801 Views)

UKRAINE: Is Zelensky A Hero Or Is He Deluded? By Fani Kayode / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Is Zelensky The Dumbest President In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Zelensky ? by shogsman(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
For months now I haven't seen zelensky the so called western made hero that was built up by the west after the February Russia invasion of Ukraine.
A couple months ago his name trended for weeks on Twitter with westerners calling him legend, warrior,great,brave etc even though he never left his office and secret hideout.
I suppose the plan was to build him up and shower him with praise so he thinks he is actually a world leader and he keeps sacrificing his country for the west and it's pawns.
He was so popular back in February and March that mercs of him ,toys, clothes,even socks and arts was selling everywhere in the west including here in the USA.
He was attending concerts and events all over the west from the grammys to Emmys and Oscars , getting a round of applause Everytime he Made one of his zoom calls, heck some in the west even suggested they gave him the Nobel peace prize for fighting Russia like the dozens of countries that has been at war yearly were from another planet.

But fast forward to today I can't hear anything about him on the internet, it's like he vanished,what happened

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by hitblaze01: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Davido and portable fighting for apc and pdp.
Over osun elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HpVe2wpHyA

1 Like

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by doggedfighter(f): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
You didn't tell us why you are looking for him.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by jrusky(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
shogsman:
For months now I haven't seen zelensky the so called western made hero that was built up by the west after the February Russia invasion of Ukraine.
A couple months ago his name trended for weeks on Twitter with westerners calling him legend, warrior,great,brave etc even though he never left his office and secret hideout.
I suppose the plan was to build him up and shower him with praise so he thinks he is actually a world leader and he keeps sacrificing his country for the west and it's pawns.
He was so popular back in February and March that mercs of him ,toys, clothes,even socks and arts was selling everywhere in the west including here in the USA.
He was attending concerts and events all over the west from the grammys to Emmys and Oscars , getting a round of applause Everytime he Made one of his zoom calls, heck some in the west even suggested they gave him the Nobel peace prize for fighting Russia like the dozens of countries that has been at war yearly were from another planet.

But fast forward to today I can't hear anything about him on the internet, it's like he vanished,what happened

Ask Google ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Opolopoopolonio: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
All hail pro-Putin luuunatics!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by PROPEACE: 3:51am On Jul 16, 2022
shogsman:

So you know where your God Putin is, he, it is that vanished!
Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by caye(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2022
PROPEACE:

So you know where your God Putin is, he, it is that vanished!

To answer the question:
It's like the western kingdoms came to realise that Zelensky was bad business; an unprofitable venture.
And they are really looking messed up

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Appleyard(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Well, that Russian missile strike on Vinnitsa Officer's Club changes everything because it seems scores of visiting weapon traders from the west were killed, prompting the US embassy in Kiev to ask all American citizens to leave the country because nowhere is safe from the damn Russians. cool

The Z message was very clear: come and you will die. That message was so strong that Zelensky might have withdrew back into his bunker for safety. Who knows? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Hanibbal(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Comrade why did you make me believe NATO would intervene. You people only sent weapons cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Killing zelenesky will only make him a mini god... It best they humiliate him alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by ken6488(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Killing him is mercy

1. Will make him a good person
2. He we escape all his crimes

He must be kept alive at all times

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Sanbuchi: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2022
As long as i am concern, zelensky is the biggest criminal of the on going war....you were not ready for war but the west used you and you ended up sacificing the people you represent for selfish interest and reasons best known to you...

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by panafrican(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Where is Zelenski ?
Drinking beer with ole Joe Biden in Saudi Arabia grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Drenimarcus(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Appleyard:
Well, that Russian missile strike on Vinnitsa Officer's Club changes everything because it seems scores of visiting weapon traders from the west were killed, prompting the US embassy in Kiev to ask all American citizens to leave the country because nowhere is safe from the damn Russians. cool

The Z message was very clear: come and you will die. That message was so strong that Zelensky might have withdrew back into his bunker for safety. Who knows? undecided

I am telling you. The US embassy in Kyiv has closed operations. Something massive is going to happen in the next few weeks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Appleyard(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I am telling you. The US embassy in Kyiv has closed operations. Something massive is going to happen in the next few weeks.

Possible. Some highly placed individuals were killed when Russian cruise missiles hit the Officer's Club facility in Vinnitsa, which means Russia sees everything that comes in and go out of Ukraine, which is a wake-up call to the west like British intelligence who always downplay Russian intelligence capabilities. When Putin said they haven't even started yet, that Vinnitsa strike underscore that remark, and as we speak, Russia has moved huge numbers of troops and equipment into Belarus. So you may not be wrong, something big is in the offing. Another assault on Kiev? Who knows.

Trouble times ahead. God help Ukraine and the people in it.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Drenimarcus(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Appleyard:

Possible. Some highly placed individuals were killed when Russian cruise missiles hit the Officer's Club facility in Vinnitsa, which means Russia sees everything that comes in and go out of Ukraine, which is a wake-up call to the west like British intelligence who always downplay Russian intelligence capabilities. When Putin said they haven't even started yet, that Vinnitsa strike underscore that remark, and as we speak, Russia has moved huge numbers of troops and equipment into Belarus. So you may not be wrong, something big is in the offing. Another assault on Kiev? Who knows.

Trouble times ahead. God help Ukraine and the people in it.

Some westerners died in the attack, i think 23 and many more are severely wounded and will probably die soon too from their injuries.

Russia doesn’t wanna turn the knob a bit because of more energy crises but she has now.

Yeah and I also think the US is starting something.

Firstly, in midweek, told residents of NY what to do in case of nuclear attack. They made a full video on this. You can look it up.

Secondly, Isreal and the US wants to start shit on Iran. Putin is going to Iran this week.

Thirdly, the US just sent Estonia HIMARS that can likely hit Russian territories. Estonia will probably send this to Ukraine . Doing this starts a full blown war.

Fourth, Russia just reshuffled their cabinet.

Fifth, MBS just said Saudi can’t pump more oil due to their refineries. Meaning, the US last card just got burnt.

What ever happens, it’s about to get hot. Europe is about to get engulfed in a long crisis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Appleyard(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Some westerners died in the attack, i think 23 and many more are severely wounded and will probably die soon too from their injuries.

Russia doesn’t wanna turn the knob a bit because of more energy crises but she has now.

Yeah and I also think the US is starting something.

Firstly, in midweek, told residents of NY what to do in case of nuclear attack. They made a full video on this. You can look it up.

Secondly, Isreal and the US wants to start shit on Iran. Putin is going to Iran this week.

Thirdly, the US just sent Estonia HIMARS that can likely hit Russian territories. Estonia will probably send this to Ukraine . Doing this starts a full blown war.

Fourth, Russia just reshuffled their cabinet.

Fifth, MBS just said Saudi can’t pump more oil due to their refineries. Meaning, the US last card just got burnt.

What ever happens, it’s about to get hot. Europe is about to get engulfed in a long crises.

Wow. I must have slept on such important news. I doubt if the US will open a hot front against Iran, that would be suicidal for the Democrats in the US coming elections. But these are people whose senility has long gone out with reality. So, anything can still happen.

As for Himars being supplied to Estonia and probably being delivered to Ukraine, it will only help to hasten the war process because for every Russian territory they will strike with it, Ukraine will get ten folds in reprisals. The moment Himars came to Ukraine and the Ukrainians started using it on civilian populations in Donbass, Russia intensified it strikes deeper into Ukraine in so much that air raid sirens are now constantly blaring in every parts of Ukraine, which is about to cause another wave of Ukrainian refugee into Europe.

Moreover, many EU leaders are now facing serious backlash at home due to rising inflation that has no stop sign in sight at the moment. People are getting frustrated and a mass revolution may occur across the block if they allow things to get even awry than it is now. With Johnson gone already, and Draghi facing resignation in Italy, plus the problem in Bulgaria, I don't see the likes of Macron and Scholz setting up themselves for more failures with regards to Ukraine and the EU economy in general. Nonetheless, these are neocons and anything could still happen. But what gives me a bit of comfort is the fact that Russia is always a step ahead methodically and geopolitically.

So whatever the end game might be, Russia still have the edge. But we hope the neocons don't go on a dead journey with this crisis. God save the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Zelensky ? by Drenimarcus(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Appleyard:

Wow. I must have slept on such important news. I doubt if the US will open a hot front against Iran, that would be suicidal for the Democrats in the US coming elections. But these are people whose senility has long gone out with reality. So, anything can still happen.

Nonetheless, these are neocons and anything could still happen. But what gives me a bit of comfort is the fact that Russia is always a step ahead methodically and geopolitically.

So whatever the end game might be, Russia still have the edge. But we hope the neocons don't go on a dead journey with this crisis. God save the world.

This is my fear, the neocons will surely double down. Their last card was Saudi to pump. Hopefully they don't do something stupid but the announcement of the Kyiv embassy is saying something is about to go down.

Russia is check mating all their moves. They have every move blocked.

The whole EU is going to implode, wait till July ending. That is when you begin to see the panic.

Hopefully they don't take us down with them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Russia Has Expanded The List Of Unfriendly Countries / Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate / No One Is Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.