Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions (44369 Views)

Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title / Sanusi’s Exposé On Buhari, APC Vindicates Us -PDP / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

There is no way this man called moh247 can claim to be okay grin grin
This is the hand work of a Yoruba man na grin grin
Shun tribal bigotry it makes people sound very very foolish grin
but Igbo pple Carry am for Head na... Ait ran a dangerous documentary on tinubu during 2015 elections Also on buhari too yet APC best PDP silly... AIT has since apologize and settle with tinubu out of court but u foolish pple who thinks you can get to Aso Rock via lies propaganda Blackman have sold your brains to a stupid demagogues in hundeyin... Even mudslinging shetima as Boko Haram person... Let me tell u one thing u ll make tinubu and APC more popular... Incase you don't know this nonsense propane won't fly but continue...

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Cajal(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Kindly add Fulani...fulfude, Arabic and aramahic to it

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by lagosrd: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Hummm exactly what I was thinking will eventually result to . The southern media has always deprive the northern populace of information because of language barrier. Once they get to know in their local language. Hummm it is finished.

Serious upper cut

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Everyone knows Tinubu and Abiola laundered money for Military and big boys it's a fact, but it ridiculous to call them drug dealers for moving money
so you actually pushing money launderer to come and finish the remaining loot, a known launderer for that matter. Our generation even withnessed the two bullion vans. And you want us to believe you have thinking faculty. What a joke

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Moh247: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
so you actually pushing money launderer to come and finish the remaining loot, a known launderer for that matter. Our generation even withnessed the two bullion vans. And you want us to believe you have thinking faculty. What a joke

How do I even engage with someone who probably doesn't know what money laundering is..

Many are poorly educated in this country that's why Hudeyen thinks for them

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Ckonnet: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Yes because then fela was regarded as a mere entertainer.

Nothing from him was taken serious by the people who ruined Nigerians future.

Most Nigerians suffer from Stockholm syndrome, I wanted to reply the idiot but I don't want to waste my time.

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Doyou2019: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Hahahahaha
Shame on you. Come out and fight stop calling you mummy to fight for you

Una no go kill me for this site.
Helinues pele, home boy.You asked for it and you got it from dogged OBIdient breakfast servers grin.. These are so not the days of Endsars when you had a field day gaslighting everyone on NL.
Next time, you sef learn to be civil, because it's not everyday hiding behind the mods' skirts will save your ass grin

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by RexTramadol1: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu or Atiku will win.

There’s no doubt.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2022
It's funny when IPOB cum Obidients focus their attacks on Tinubu and totally leave out Atiku (who has basically all the vices that Tinubu has). And they say Obi is not a Igbo agenda.

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by emkz: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2022
The FBI has reportedly said the drug story is a hoax.

For many years, Buhari fought for Northern interests and religion. He naturally became a folk hero.

Let us assume this Tinubu drug story is remotely true, who are the biggest consumers of drugs in Nigeria?

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Bravetunde: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2022
femisplash:

Lol, wetin concern me, Hundeyin is learning from FFK. Go to Badagry and see ibo girls dey carry belle for Egun boys.
So Yoruba girls are not pregnant for Igbo boys.

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

How do I even engage with someone who probably doesn't know what money laundering is..

Many are poorly educated in this country that's why Hudeyen thinks for them
your education is needless. No sane person would be inspired by a money launderer.

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Moh247: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2022
WhatchDoGG:
U should cover your face in shame, Reporting him means nothing, He just told you the truth and it will hunt you if you don't repent

Stop getting emotional over political facts

Until you learn to engage in constructive arguments nothing will get better in Nigeria
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Barrylord4040: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
I and my entire family will still vote for him ....We prefare him to that Pandora Liar

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by KingRoi: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Free publicity

Fela sang about MKO and Obasanjo in his ITT track to paint them black yet both men won 1993, 1999, 2003 elections

Fela sang about Buhari in beast of no Nation yet Buhari won 2015 and 2019 Elections

Idris Abdulkarim sang about Nigeria jaga jaga and insulted Obasanjo, yet where is Idris today?

The more you talk about Tinubu, the more people would search about him and see his positive strides since 1993, this is how you people ended up promoting Buhari free of charge

Do you know with all the hate of PitObi supporters, Reno Omokirikiri followers on twitter and YouTube keeps increasing, now he has more followers than Peter Obi himself

Even Seun's twitter followers increased when PitObi supporters started attacking him

Nigerian youths are stronger now ,if you are smart which I know you are not ,learn from #endsar#

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2022
If Obi should lose this election and Tinubu wins, the blame for Obi's loss is on yeebos. They're really driving neutrals (like me) towards supporting their opponents with their undisguised tribalism (which they are known for). Now, I dislike Tinubu and Atiku, but I may just want Tinubu to win to see the face of yeebos as they run back to their "Biafla or nothing" in a frenzy.

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Free publicity

Fela sang about MKO and Obasanjo in his ITT track to paint them black yet both men won 1993, 1999, 2003 elections

Fela sang about Buhari in beast of no Nation yet Buhari won 2015 and 2019 Elections

Idris Abdulkarim sang about Nigeria jaga jaga and insulted Obasanjo, yet where is Idris today?

The more you talk about Tinubu, the more people would search about him and see his positive strides since 1993, this is how you people ended up promoting Buhari free of charge

Do you know with all the hate of PitObi supporters, Reno Omokirikiri followers on twitter and YouTube keeps increasing, now he has more followers than Peter Obi himself

Bro just leave them. Hundeyin is just one of the lots who are bitter and allowed himself to be initiated into ipigs hate merchants plc.

Honestly I'm not Tinbu fan or apc but before even Tinubu decided to join the race my own people has be insulting him and his tribe saying they will never vote or support SW candidate so their hatred is not because its Tinubu but against anything Yoruba.

Remember how these same haters of humanity hate Osibanjo is Osibanjo same parent with Tinubu? No. These same people are the ones throwing insults on osibanjo calling him thief, useless, vp position is unconstitutional, he should resign etc.

So what you SW are seen right now its not about Tinubu it's a a foolish sleep and put heads one direction mofis rom my region believing in lies of the civil war that is running in their blood. I say these with no apology.

I sometime ashamed of my people the way hatred so dep rooted in their gene. Yoruba dem hate, Hausa dem hate, Edo dem hate, Igala dem hate, fulani dem hate, Ebira dem hate to them everybody is nobody except them.

I repeat come 2023 its either apc or pdp. Fulll stop.

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Timmi: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Yes because then fela was regarded as a mere entertainer.

Nothing from him was taken serious by the people who ruined Nigerians future.

And you think this Hudeyin is not an entertainer? Only fools believe that Hudeyin is a journalist. He has no credentials other than creating buzzwords and sound bits for simpleton like you people that accord any seriousness to the trash coming from his mouth

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by KevMitnick: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Just see how tinubu urchins and BMCs are defending evil, just because of hunger. Their stomachs rule their reasoning...lol
Anyway, it will never be well with all those supporting this obvious calamity.

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by EmmyDJourno: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Free publicity

Even Seun's twitter followers increased when PitObi supporters started attacking him

Does this change the fact that he is a drug baron and misfit for the Presidency
Which kind schools una even go self angry

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Moh247: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2022
KingRoi:

Nigerian youths are stronger now ,if you are smart which I know you are not ,learn from #endsar#

Hahahah

Mr smart guy.... What did Endsars achieve?! Are their no more SARS or all the damaged properties isn't it your tax that was used to fix it
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by 123yes(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Continue nau... Since Ibos think this is politics

Please do youR research well, did they tell you say that David H. is an ibo man
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Moh247: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2022
123yes:

Please do youR research well, did they tell you say that David H. is an ibo man

Hudeyen is actually a Yoruba man with Akwa Ibom mother .. but he intentionally targets his nonsense to hoodwink Ibos, just like FFK and Deji Adeyanju did
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Omoluabi16(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Sometimes I think some Peter obi fans are going overboard. This is simply counter productive. Who no know say Tinubu get shady past with his drug issues and all? The APC Tinubu will simply label it as campaign of calumny by the opposition. I hope all these rofo rofo campaign will not incite violence next year.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by igben(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
The first Nigeria incoming drug Lord president, BAT2023 grin grin grin

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by olumike001(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
And till date no arrest has been made, internationally or locally. Isn't enough reason to know this things r just politics?

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by just2endowed: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Redeem Christian church UK account was accused of been used to launder money

Citi Bank group was indicted by Interpol for laundering over $300 billion for cartels

Abramovic laundered money for Putin

My point is money laundering doesn't make you a thief

Yahoo boys use peoples Account all the time

All these you point out except yahoo boys where punnish because someone exposed them.

Do you think Tinubu anb mko should have been punish to serve term for money laundering and later become exconvict?
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Blakpot: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

And you think anyone knows Hudeyen outside Twitter's 3 million Nigerian active users?!

You think a small boy like Hudeyen can have a scratch on Tinubu who is well known since NADECO struggles of 1993??

Last last more people would google about Tinubu and end up falling in love with his smartness

Cringeworthy!

Those his supporters that have nothing to benefit from him are just brainless.

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by membranus: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2022
With the Hausa/Fulanis this project is DOA, because majority of the voters there are illiterate and religiously controlled, and will not read or listen to the propaganda from the Obi's camp.

Whatever their religious and political leaders say, they will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) / Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years.