Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions (44320 Views)

Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title / Sanusi’s Exposé On Buhari, APC Vindicates Us -PDP / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by NtitledNaija: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

If your strategy is to call every Tinubu Supporter lap dog and hope to win then that is shallow and ridiculous

We shall meet at the polls

A lapdog you are because of your ad hominem approach to this issue. I expected you to puncture his submissions with verifiable facts but that is like expecting your principal to say the truth. Nigeria cannot afford to have a President who cannot answer the simple question of his identity. Nigeria is a nation of intellectuals and you will see it reflected on the ballot. Touts are the legacy tinubu bequeathed to Lagos. They rob innocent and hardworking drivers to finance the lifestyle of wife snatching tout bosses, God forbid he replicated this on a national scale.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by faceland: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2022
This is bad publicity for all of us (Nigeria).
Now all of us would look like traffickers.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by StreetMedia: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Free publicity

Fela sang about MKO and Obasanjo in his ITT track to paint them black yet both men won 1993, 1999, 2003 elections

Fela sang about Buhari in beast of no Nation yet Buhari won 2015 and 2019 Elections

Idris Abdulkarim sang about Nigeria jaga jaga and insulted Obasanjo, yet where is Idris today?

The more you talk about Tinubu, the more people would search about him and see his positive strides since 1993, this is how you people ended up promoting Buhari free of charge

Do you know with all the hate of PitObi supporters, Reno Omokirikiri followers on twitter and YouTube keeps increasing, now he has more followers than Peter Obi himself

Even Seun's twitter followers increased when PitObi supporters started attacking him

What do you want to extract here?. You have your lines but you made no point.

If you aint tired of the system, the majority now want a true change.

Your lines are fact but negative.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:
David hundeyin without journalist degree is their New Nnamdi Kanu cheesy

Bunch of miscreants

This same miscreants were crying for Twitter to ban Reno Omokri because he translated Peter Obi's words to Hausa but here these same hypocritical phools translating moonlight propaganda gibberish.

They've just started. They will labour in vain.

You are here again with another round of disinformation. When did Reno Omokri translate Peter Obi's words to Hausa and which of Obi's words did he translate?

2 Likes

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by dreu2fine(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY post=114764676][/quote]
It doesn't stop him from becoming the president
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2022
casualobserver:
When you have nothing with which to sell your candidate, you resort to de marketing your opponent.

If only the energy you spent on Tinubu was spent on answering the legitimate questions many have on Obi….what are his achievements, accomplishments and legacies as a governor for 8 years?

Even if there is truth to the allegations, we can all see his legacies in govt. A flawed man with a vision, a plan and track record is better than a saint with no plan and no track record!!!

Nobody is leaving Lagos, everybody is leaving Anambra!!!

In what way are they leaving Anambra Soludo has dealt with insecurity Anambra attracted $4.1billion worth of FDI in Q1 this year alone. Stop being childish abeg. It you people that have been demarketing PO in this forum.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Load of crap. You think the US will allow a drug Lord to be moving in and out of US and using the money to do business? You people need a brain transplant. Meanwhile, Peter Obi has not denied being a drug Lord while studying phylosophy at Nsukka where he came out with third class after 12 years of study for a 4 year course. Deal with that for now.

Show us evidence from the FBI that PO is a drug lord.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by abalog: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2022
I'm a Yoruba with a lot of Igbo friends. But with this development, have started finding it difficult pushing my friendship further with them.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by StreetMedia: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

And you think anyone knows Hudeyen outside Twitter's 3 million Nigerian active users?!

You think a small boy like Hudeyen can have a scratch on Tinubu who is well known since NADECO struggles of 1993??

Last last more people would google about Tinubu and end up falling in love with his smartness

Your smartness is at play here but the mumu press is done.

You are against humanity!.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
but Igbo pple Carry am for Head na... Ait ran a dangerous documentary on tinubu during 2015 elections Also on buhari too yet APC best PDP silly... AIT has since apologize and settle with tinubu out of court but u foolish pple who thinks you can get to Aso Rock via lies propaganda Blackman have sold your brains to a stupid demagogues in hundeyin... Even mudslinging shetima as Boko Haram person... Let me tell u one thing u ll make tinubu and APC more popular... Incase you don't know this nonsense propane won't fly but continue...

It was for political expediency that AIT apologised because they were threatened so that one no follow
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
It's funny when IPOB cum Obidients focus their attacks on Tinubu and totally leave out Atiku (who has basically all the vices that Tinubu has). And they say Obi is not a Igbo agenda.

Bros why not be silent if you don't anything sensible to say.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2022
emkz:
The FBI has reportedly said the drug story is a hoax.

For many years, Buhari fought for Northern interests and religion. He naturally became a folk hero.

Let us assume this Tinubu drug story is remotely true, who are the biggest consumers of drugs in Nigeria?

Bring the statement from FBI saying that the drug story is a hoax. It is a simple sturvs
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Ferdinandu(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Free publicity

Fela sang about MKO and Obasanjo in his ITT track to paint them black yet both men won 1993, 1999, 2003 elections

Fela sang about Buhari in beast of no Nation yet Buhari won 2015 and 2019 Elections

Idris Abdulkarim sang about Nigeria jaga jaga and insulted Obasanjo, yet where is Idris today?

The more you talk about Tinubu, the more people would search about him and see his positive strides since 1993, this is how you people ended up promoting Buhari free of charge

Do you know with all the hate of PitObi supporters, Reno Omokirikiri followers on twitter and YouTube keeps increasing, now he has more followers than Peter Obi himself

Even Seun's twitter followers increased when PitObi supporters started attacking him

You are just writing trash because you don't know what you are saying. Reno has always had more twitter followers than PO, it is just when PO announced his Presidential Bid that his followers started growing rapidly, I don't know about Seun but it might also be the same lies you all Drug Lord fans are pedalling. Deal with facts don't concoct lies, In 1992 nobody was talking about the song Fela released in late 70s neither does anyone remember that in 1999 or 35yrs later for that of Buhari and by the way they were all ranting of drug user musician as people sees him then. Your Druggie is going no where, his support base ended in SW and few APC members here and there. His quest to make inroads to other regions is dead on arrival because he has been thoroughly exposed . Deal with that
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by StreetMedia: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2022
omenka:
There's this question that's been tugging at my mind for sometime now, and I wish I could have some of our igboe brothers answer it.

If indeed Jagaban is a drug lord who desires to become president, shouldn't igboes worldwide be celebrating that prospect?

Imagine how good that would be for "enterprising" rich Iboes. smiley
Continue showing your folly but 2023 is the end and the start of what we use to know.

I replied you cos am igbo.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by faceland: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Goke7:

This is why yorubas will never support any Igbo project. Awolowo they hate including mko, tinubu, fashola and any popular Yoruba politician.

Campaign is yet to fully start according to INEC rules, the Igbos will cry when the mobilization across SW begins for the elections. Na to cry marginalization again go end everything. Let them continue

Who is Tinubu and Fashola?

Let Obansejo run again and he would win, let Tinubu step down for Osibanjo if he wouldn't win by landslide in the next 6 month.... Tinubu popularity would only decline henceforth. As Paul Enenche said; the people rejected Tinubu but he keeps forcing himself on them.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Sometimes I think some Peter obi fans are going overboard. This is simply counter productive. Who no know say Tinubu get shady past with his drug issues and all? The APC Tinubu will simply label it as campaign of calumny by the opposition. I hope all these rofo rofo campaign will not incite violence next year.

In what way? This gas lighting will not work. Tunubu aren't they doing worse?
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Sometimes I think some Peter obi fans are going overboard. This is simply counter productive. Who no know say Tinubu get shady past with his drug issues and all? The APC Tinubu will simply label it as campaign of calumny by the opposition. I hope all these rofo rofo campaign will not incite violence next year.

Mark my words any violence will be carried out by APC urchins especially in Lagos they will target areas where Tinubu will not get large votes and attack those places
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by beejay85: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha e pain am ooo
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
But he hasnt used gun to remove ur father's cap and ur mother's wrapper on a Sunday mass as it was done in Ozobulu a few years ago grin
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu went to court and was not punished or convicted, $460k linked to Agbele was forfeited and $1.2 million USD in his Heritage/Citi Bank account was freed to him as of 1990

So why bring up an already settled case

Liar
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Malawian(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Very primitive opportunistic pathetic clowns

Let's see the magic they want to use to force Obi on us
Okay

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2022
SEGLIZ:
chief, why are you like this, why waste wisdom when knew common sense is a scarce resource on Nairaland.

just imagine NwaMamaIwota a grown woman (if at all she is a female) fighting to secure the future of her children posting far from senselessness.

with them, their belief is you are in support of tinubu just because they don't see the deeper msg for hate has becloud their sense of judgement and reasoning.

What a beautiful piece of nonsense
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by ariesbull: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Only a mentally deranged person would read my comment specifically calling out Peter Obi Supporters and then claim I mentioned Ibo
so you assumed it will be Peter Obi supporters and not Atiku supporters

Cowards... Na Igbo matter go kill una one by one

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2022
abalog:
I'm a Yoruba with a lot of Igbo friends. But with this development, have started finding it difficult pushing my friendship further with them.

Oga keep quiet there you don't have igbo friends.This gas lighting has failed

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Goke7: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2022
faceland:

Who is Tinubu and Fashola?

Let Obansejo run again and he would win, let Tinubu step down for Osibanjo if he wouldn't win by landslide in the next 6 month.... Tinubu popularity would only decline henceforth. As Paul Enenche said; the people rejected Tinubu but he keeps forcing himself on them.

Nobody is forcing anybody

Tinubu is the most popular politician in Nigeria today after buhari. Believe it or not. Who is Paul eneche? Even oyedepo tried to market PDP in 2015 and 2019 still they lost.

If you like continue to listen to politically illiterate pastors. Obi can't even lace fashola shoes

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Kagd10: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

You are here again with another round of disinformation. When did Reno Omokri translate Peter Obi's words to Hausa and which of Obi's words did he translate?

What Peter Obi stated in his interview. Reno translated the meaning in Hausa while Ipob urchins were crying and asking for him to be banned.

But here their hypocritical selves are translating the moonlight gibberish tales written about Tinubu by that road side miscreant without journalist degree. I repeat, you will labour in vain.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Jackbaur88: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Akerele44:
After 2023 election... people would wail tire for this Hundeyin David same way there are currently wailing for Nnamdi Kanu

Same way they were praising Nnamdi Kanu then
David Hundeyin and Nnamdi Manu are not on the same page. David is a journalist doing his job and using his noble profession to expose the evils of BAT.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by faceland: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Goke7:

Nobody is forcing anybody

Tinubu is the most popular politician in Nigeria today

That is a very funny jokes. You have a career in comedy.
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Proudlyomonna: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
but Igbo pple Carry am for Head na... Ait ran a dangerous documentary on tinubu during 2015 elections Also on buhari too yet APC best PDP silly... AIT has since apologize and settle with tinubu out of court but u foolish pple who thinks you can get to Aso Rock via lies propaganda Blackman have sold your brains to a stupid demagogues in hundeyin... Even mudslinging shetima as Boko Haram person... Let me tell u one thing u ll make tinubu and APC more popular... Incase you don't know this nonsense propane won't fly but continue...

Ok I don hear cheesy grin but can you please take your tribal gbasgbos bunkum out of my mention grin grin I no dey follow una do nonsense � grin grin
I can recommend some people to you if you don't mind,those ones will help you masturbate very very well on una tribal gbasgbos grin grin
Apc is going to be crushed just as pdp was crushed.
They know this,they know that they are the worst disaster to hit the country, that's why they are trying to play this dangerous Muslim-Muslim agenda that they know will spark unrest in a country with diversities as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Moh247: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Malawian:

Okay

Is the corn boiled or roasted abeg pass me some agbado make I chop
Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Free publicity

I wonder what you teach your kids at home, you are not bright at all

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Coldfeets: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2022
These youths really want to use internet & technology to destroy Tinubu.

And that's the way to go.

Kudos to them.

No druglord should be given the opportunity to become the president.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions by Foolishbuhari: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Just like FFk and Deji Adeyanju wey use una catch cruise
So your only criterion to be omoluabi is to be a thief, liar, drug dealer and killer? Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday / Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.