Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! (1833 Views)

2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Marvellsmart(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
FOOD FOR THOUGHT, NIGERIA FIRST................................. YUSUF ABUBAKAR GAMBO NARRATES HIS DREAMS. Arewa! You see that, Peter Obi? I don’t even like him. I may not like either his tribe; Igbo or his religion. When I think of challenges of governing Nigeria, I would imagine a man of steel and toughness, not one with a feminine voice like Peter Obi. After performing Tahajjud (Islamic night prayer), which I followed up with deep meditations on Allah’s words. I went to sleep as I had done other nights. Never involved in many revelations, so I consider each, a privilege not just because of its scarcity, but also for its symbolism. On this night in a revelation, I was thrown into and abandoned in a deep well filled with scorpions by violent mob. Struggling to climb out under the heavy venomous scorpions’ attacks and losing hope, I heard that familiar but uniquely funny voice scream; hold unto my hand. Relief and tears. I could not believe it. Who did I see trying to pull me out of the scorpions infested well? Peter Obi! At this point, did I have to care he was someone I did not like? Who can resist life at a point of death? I woke up wondering what just happened. I sat down, started thinking about what I just saw in this revelation. Deep in my thoughts, I was imagining; If my beloved pregnant wife were to be in need of emergency healthcare in the middle of the night - trust Nigeria’s hospitals when they ask you to deposit 100k or no treatment, If I watched my wife dying and someone tapped at my back and offered to pay, would I reject such a gesture and watched my wife die because it was coming from someone I didn’t like? If that help came from Peter Obi and I rejected it, what would you do to me as your brother, father, son, in-law or friend? After this incident, I vowed to rather vote someone I don’t like but very competent and honest than someone who I like, but steals from me and kills me. After going through Peter Obi’s records and plans for Nigeria, we can only deceive ourselves if we think the North does not need help. Are we going to say no because a good man we don’t like wants to save us? Let us be wise #PeterObi4President2023 #peterobiforpresident

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Marvellsmart(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Peter Obi is the solution we need right now. Please leave religion and tribe, focus on competence and capability.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Totilopussylick(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Peter Obi is the solution we need right now. Please leave religion and tribe, focus on competence and capability.

Obi is too soft

Nigeria need people like Tinubu tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by MMWandali: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmm

Where is this from (source)

I can only wish the best candidate the best of luck in the forth coming election
Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by helinues: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
I thought na another mad man

grin
Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Marvellsmart(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi is too soft

Remember if we miss this guy (PETER) it's going to be another 8years of lamentations and wailing. And I don't want to believe that you're one of his urchins...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Campus4u(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
On Peter the Rock we stand

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Christboy320(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi is too soft

That's why he need to be there at least to have compassion on its citizens and youths when they cry to him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by budaatum: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi is too soft

See as he used his "too soft" to Peterise YUSUF ABUBAKAR GAMBO into Obidience in HIS DREAMS.

That, is the power of his softness, and those with sense can not but be Obidient.

7 Likes

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by cybersoldiers: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi is too soft

So to you Nigeria needs thieves and drug barons to continue the destruction?

Until we tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria will never be good.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Obidient4life2: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dreams are for a purpose. Obi has been anointed to save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Amumaigwe: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi is too soft

But he is old and sickly
Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by thesolutions(m): 5:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Tecno marketers have joined. I anticipate more sensational post in support of Peter Obi. These guys can cook stories with nothing and it will still be tasty.
Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by epondudu: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Not my thread's.
Obo-dirty supporters.
Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Xbobtage: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Without a source, your story here will be considered a farce.
Re: Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! by Marvellsmart(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2022
Xbobtage:
Without a source, your story here will be considered a farce.
Source... Egg sauce and yam.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Data: "100 OUT OF 150 NBA African Players" Is Correct / NBA Conference: Tinubu's Eko Atlantic City Turned Raging Bar Beach To Prosperity / Obidient Supporter Mocks Reno Omokri And FFK Using Hens And Grains(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.