Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times (16788 Views)

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Telekinetic: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlaca
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, you left the dingBAT that started the insults ba?? While you’re at it why not tag

CIA
FBI
DOJ
DIA
NSA
Department of Homeland
Department of Corrections

E still plenty sef… Osinwin

1 Like

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Brushstrokes20: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans! undecided
Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by IbadeHQ: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Nigeria no 1 Asylum patient is from where?

You don't have something tangible to say. Ipigs and cluelessness are 5&6.

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Viscuz: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

You don't have something tangible to say. Ipigs and cluelessness are 5&6.

Your mentor from mental hospital

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by IbadeHQ: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Your mentor from mental hospital

Your ipig brothers are on 3rd mainland bridge selling gala and lacasera, thanks to Tinubu for creating an enabling environment. If not hunger would have killed your families. He did not create UGM like your useless moronic ipig governors.

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by DWickedLandLord: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
olisaEze:

Making a serial child rapist and wanted mass murderer ur community leader can only make sense to a terror sympathizer. Next time we hear u pontificating against IPOB or Sunday Igboho, we’ll remind u of this ur statement. Now we understand why ure pushing for a drug dealer to become president!

lol...
I have the best kai kai coming your way from ogbaru. You need to relax a bit
Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by DWickedLandLord: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mosesvic11:
terrorist

Thanks
Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Viscuz: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Your ipig brothers are on 3rd mainland bridge selling gala and lacasera, thanks to Tinubu for creating an enabling environment. If not hunger would have killed your families. He did not create UGM like your useless moronic ipig governors.

A man who openly said he does not believe in one Nigeria cannot rule

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by IbadeHQ: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

A man who openly said he does not believe in one Nigeria cannot rule

A man that killed his own people can never love an outsider.

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Viscuz: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

A man that killed his own people can never love an outsider.

Who is Ibrahim Akin and why was he shot ?

And by who ?

On what day ?

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by DWickedLandLord: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Madmohamed1:
but IPOB deserve to die because they are not Fulani

This is why we can't have good discussions on here most of the time. Everything is looked at through tribal lense.

So because of my stance I can't possibly be an Igboman abi

It was just an opinion...
Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Terrorists awarded with chieftancy title? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by IbadeHQ: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Who is Ibrahim Akin and why was he shot ?

And by who ?

On what day ?

You should answer that. All of you combined cannot pull him down. He's way ahead of your entire generation in Biafuro land. Many of you will enter Lagoon by may 29.
Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Viscuz: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

You should answer that. All of you combined cannot pull him down. He's way ahead of your entire generation in Biafuro land. Many of you will enter Lagoon by may 29.

I hear you

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Viscuz: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Telekinetic:

My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, you left the dingBAT that started the insults ba?? While you’re at it why not tag

CIA
FBI
DOJ
DIA
NSA
Department of Homeland
Department of Corrections

E still plenty sef… Osinwin

So you noticed the fool

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by IbadeHQ: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

I hear you

Hear or not I'm less concerned. Just know that many of your likes will enter Lagoon by may 29. Your people said more than that to Buhari he's still here kicking. Nnamdiot cownu saíd more than you, where is he today. Keep talking you see where you'll find by next year.
Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Viscuz: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Hear or not I'm less concerned. Just know that many of your likes will enter Lagoon by may 29. Your people said more than that to Buhari he's still here kicking. Nnamdiot cownu saíd more than you, where is he today. Keep talking you see where you'll find by next year.

Stop wailing here.

Go naked to the market or T junction thenscream TINUBU from deep down your lungs

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by IbadeHQ: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Stop wailing here.

Go naked to the market or T junction the scream TINUBU from down you lungs

See respect by a sitting governor.

Your Pandora thief won't get this anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Viscuz: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

See respect by a sitting governor.

Your Pandora thief won't get this anywhere in Nigeria.

Iyo

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by IbadeHQ: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Iyo

Where is the respect in this one?

This is how your brain is right now.

Re: Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times by Viscuz: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Where is the respect in this one?

This is how your brain is right now.

Iyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All / INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / Economy can’t sustain subsidy – Kachikwu, NNPC boss: Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.