Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Fibroid Or Ovarian Cancer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid Or Ovarian Cancer? (469 Views)

Treat Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid Or Cancer Using The Best Medication / Remove Fibroid Or Cysts Without Surgery / Yoni Pearls For Blocked Fallopian Tubes, TTC, Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid Or Ovarian Cancer? by Absuchat(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good evening nairalanders, please someone I know very well has serious health issue. She went for a test in a very reputable private hospital and the result says it's fibroid, now the condition got too serious that her tummy is swollen, her legs are swollen and part of her arm seems paralyzed.

She went for further test...this time in a federal medical center and the result says ovarian cancer.... and requires immediate chemotherapy session. The issue now is that she maintains that she has fibroid and not cancer and that the FMC 's result is wrong.

I seek the advice of those knowledgeable in this field.... from the symptoms I listed above, could her condition be fibroid or cancer? Cos she has matiated and her blood level gone down badly. Thanks for your anticipated contribution.
Re: Fibroid Or Ovarian Cancer? by Josbreed: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Do you think Nlanders are magicians? Go and bring the two reults and showbit to us here. Then we MAY know what the problem is. If not, you are wasting her time.
Re: Fibroid Or Ovarian Cancer? by ItisWell22(f): 5:28pm On May 07, 2023
How is this your friend now? 🤔
Re: Fibroid Or Ovarian Cancer? by Absuchat(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2023
ItisWell22:
How is this your friend now? 🤔
Didn't make it. Thanks for checking up
Re: Fibroid Or Ovarian Cancer? by Absuchat(m): 5:59am On May 13, 2023
favourRN:
It is difficult to determine the exact condition without proper medical evaluation and tests. However, based on the symptoms you described, such as abdominal swelling, leg swelling, and arm paralysis, it is possible that the condition may be ovarian cancer rather than fibroids. Ovarian cancer can also cause a decrease in blood count and lead to fatigue and weakness.

It is important for your friend to follow up with her healthcare provider and discuss the test results, treatment options, and any concerns or questions she may have. A second opinion from another healthcare provider may also be helpful in confirming the diagnosis and developing a treatment plan. It is important to receive timely and appropriate medical care for any serious health condition.

you can contact me for help message me on whatsapp

Thanks for your contribution. The said person was my mom unfortunately I lost her few weeks after the post.
Re: Fibroid Or Ovarian Cancer? by favourRN(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2023
so sorry
Absuchat:

Thanks for your contribution. The said person was my mom unfortunately I lost her few weeks after the post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) / Dental Health / Geanco Foundation Collabs Life Hospital, Train 28 Doctors, Do Free Surgeries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.