Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) (468 Views)

Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix) / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by Utanisco(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Remember the uyo born popular barber who was allegedly poisoned by a friend few weeks back,

He was buried yesterday 16 july at his hometown.
Friends, family and wellwishers bid him farewell

Please be careful where you drink,eat or flex.
Haters aren't with gun or matchet now again.na poison

RIP estro my man

Re: De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by Utanisco(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
More photos

Re: De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by Illuminatiship(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who nor get friends nor know wetin God do for am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by God1000(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
May his soul rest in peace, his killer will never know peace
Re: De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Reminds me of the Igbo song "Onye ima ga-eme GI ihe Rest on comrade ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
The evil animal that poisoned might even be in that picture, may God save us .

1 Like

Re: De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by FatherBona: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
The Debt that all men pay
Re: De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by Uyi168: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
I try to keep my circle as small as possible.

I nor fit for wahala.
Re: De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo) by MufasaLion: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Anybody can endanger your life, not only friends.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month / Stop The Embarrassment Stop Snoring / STAPH OFF By Cfd Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.