Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Urgent : Bartenders Needed In Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent : Bartenders Needed In Owerri (210 Views)

Urgent: Bartenders Needed In Owerri / Vacancy!!! Club Managers And Bartenders Needed Around Festac/abuleado, Lagos.. / Male and Female Bartenders Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : Bartenders Needed In Owerri by passionberry(f): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
In urgent need of experience bartenders In Owerri for immediate employment..male preferably.accomodation available
Salary : 20k
Interested candidates contact this number
Re: Urgent : Bartenders Needed In Owerri by RawBitterTruth(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
You are wicked... 20k in this day and time.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Urgent : Bartenders Needed In Owerri by passionberry(f): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
You are wicked... 20k in this day and time.... grin
I'm not the cause of your frustration ok I can give you the MD number so you pour your frustration on him..
No one is forcing you to take the job .
You should have just read without commenting is not a must to comment ..

You can as well face buhari that you voted for, go face him and pour out your frustration..
Welcome to era of change .
we are all facing the heat ..
Re: Urgent : Bartenders Needed In Owerri by RawBitterTruth(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
passionberry:

I'm not the cause of your frustration ok I can give you the MD number so you pour your frustration on him..
No one is forcing you to take the job .
You should have just read without commenting is not a must to comment ..

You can as well face buhari that you voted for, go face him and pour out your frustration..
Welcome to era of change .
we are all facing the heat ..

Your frustrations made you not see the laughing emoji at the end of my sentence,bvtch I can pay you 20k per hour for the rest of your life,from this moment,so I'm just surprised people earn this little in this day and time,I'm not even in Africa, talking about what Buhari did is just a hoax here.

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Idea How Much This Will Change Your Life / Business Developer / JUST IN! Npower Initiates June Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.