Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (90381 Views)

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by rolams(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Ife East LGA

Registered voters: 114,403
Accredited voters: 41,006

APC: 19,353
PDP: 18,071

WATCH LIVE: https:///CaLsT4w5Tj

FOLLOW LIVE: https:///5JbUUunmhQ

#OsunDecides2022 https:///arxa0wpJDG
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by rolams(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2022
PDP has won this!

17 local government for the PDP

13 local government for the APC

This is a technical knock out!

Sorry to the incumbent governor!

Sorry to the APC!
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Adexxi(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Congrats to all Imole team on this forum, we fought well .

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Yes bruh. Victory for true democracy.

Adexxi:
Congrats to all Imole team on this forum, we fought well .
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by ItsTutsi(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2022
TinubuNG:
na hbp if you follow online results from PDP situation room o grin

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by olril17(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Adexxi:
Oyetola’s biggest problem won’t be him loosing this election, Na if e dey owe Portable balance.

Na when him real gbege go start. grin

Congratulations bro!!
Laslas victory
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Kagd10: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Adexxi:
Person dey talk yoruba like this u dey call him ipob Iru iwa opnu wo niyin. Na u Tinubu supporters go kill this man ambition in southwest . At least you suppose get little sense . Adiye funfun tio monra re lagba embarassed

It's like you don't know these Ipob miscreants. Some of them know know how to speak Yoruba. It's their accent that give them away.

And it's only a phool like you that would sell one of your best people, especially someone like Tinubu who's one of the best/finest leaders out there and has done a lot for Yoruba, Lagos and even Nigeria, for an outsider who's a monumental failure and did nothing in his state. Heck, Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos. You dey mad or what?
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by yerimastyle(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Ki ni ma la etie sile kini ma gbo oni sense

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by ejimatic: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2022
engineerboat:
Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

Today is the D-day to for the Election to elect the Governor for the next 4 years of the State of Osun.

The Election starts by 8:30am today, Saturday 16th July 2022.

15 Political Parties will be featuring Candidates for the Osun 2022 Elections, and all the Candidates are Males

Stay tuned for more updates.
Like 2003 the PDP won Osun 2022 Guber against our expectations and predictions shared by many other Osun indigenes. If the result is the wish of Osun people ,so be it. I congratulate the WINNER and those who predicted his victory at the poll.May peace continue to reign in Osun State,my state, and Nigeria. Osun adara oo. Signed. Ejimatic
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Mediamix247: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to Senator Adeleke. Thank you Davido for sticking it out for your uncle, it paid off!

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Christistruth00: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
engineerboat:
Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

Today is the D-day to for the Election to elect the Governor for the next 4 years of the State of Osun.

The Election starts by 8:30am today, Saturday 16th July 2022.

15 Political Parties will be featuring Candidates for the Osun 2022 Elections, and all the Candidates are Males

Stay tuned for more updates.

Link please
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
TinubuNG:
So , your labourer party is the one sharing prosperity life? Rubbish !

Am a PDP member join us
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Hitblaz: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Passionate888: 5:13am On Jul 19, 2022
edaferigho:
I see APC having a landslide victory today grin grin

O great seer!
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Passionate888: 5:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Muqtada:
To those people who are quick to say,portable disrespect awolowo status.remember that is just a status and not our revered awolowo

But when someone on the other side of the world drew Muhammad's likeness (though we don't even know how he looks like) you guys will start rioting.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2022
want to make money from crypto?
Join Meta Force now

click the link in my signature
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abi'ko, akoo'gba
Adexxi:
We are here to celebrate , we really fought well . Where are those Apc miscrant saying we will run away today
Where is Ejimatic, theniceguy ..... Ìyálaya gbogbo yin
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Adexxi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Babanla baba lona merindinlogbon lon bawi undecided... You suddenly crawl out of your hole today , I will send you to the great beyond finally
TheNiceGuy:
Abi'ko, akoo'gba
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by ejimatic: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Abi'ko, akoo'gba
I am thinking on how to respond to your comments especially with your uncouth and uncivil words in it which reflects your personality. I will however reitrate as I said after the election that the results prove bookmakers including me wrong. Elections are like soccer whose results may be what you don't expect. Additionally if the result is the wish of the Osun people, so be it. . May peace reign in Osun ,my State,a and Nigeria forever!
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Assimilation must be your problem. Was the response directed to you?

Or you expected me not to respond that untrained boy in that manner, someone who insulted his mum and not mine? It's not today he has been doing that.

Stop poking nose into what isn't your concern
ejimatic:
I am thinking on how to respond to your comments especially with your uncouth and uncivil words in it which reflects your personality. I will however reitrate as I said after the election that the results prove bookmakers including me wrong. Elections are like soccer whose results may be what you don't expect. Additionally if the result is the wish of the Osun people, so be it. . May peace reign in Osun ,my State,a and Nigeria forever!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.