Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock (32280 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by kayperry: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2022
zeenaman:

Don't forget that every contestant wants to win, and it behooves them to strategies. Nigeria is not taking dictations from any region, no single region can determine the president. But it's important every candidate knows where his strength lies

Call it strategy or whatever, the truth here is that half of the population have being marginalized base on a sub section region terms & condition that is WRONG in all ramfication .. if a house must stand the test of time, the foundation Must be RIGHT, can you discard sand and use only CEMENT becos that were the strength lies undecided
Even a dullard buhari picked a pastor twice, at first tinubu discard the eastern region and now he is confidently passing a message the Xtains Vote (half electorate) don't matter or count to Apc, what could be giving him such confidence, there is a plan he is banking on.
if it is not Malpractice/Rigging using incumbency then what ?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Image123(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Demolakay:

U started ur write up as an unbiased ND factual individual,bt towards d end u showed ur inclination.Ur nt a christian,ND if u are,uv actually sold ur birthright for a plate of porridge.if u talk abt competence,is d APC candidate beta Dan d PDP,APC candidate? u talk abt som1 being carried Abt on ipob wing.Is Bola Tinubu nt also being carried on Boko Haram,ND islamist wing? ur nothing bt a cunny,two faced tribal bigot,hypocrite,self seeking,gluttonous individual.continue to consume d plate of porridge ur being served now,bt in d future,pray ur children will not look back ND regret avin u as a father,if wit d recent events unfolding,u still cannot c wats coming for christians in Nigeria,in which u claim ur one,den ur irredeemable.

Is politics your birthright? Did Jesus want to be a politician? Is He interested in His Body being a politician today, has He changed?
The point is very clear, make your decisions based on the competence of the candidates, not their religions. Good that you agree on the ipob thing, so many are naively deceived.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Macolapablo: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2022
The title should have been Christians in APC protest Muslim - Muslim ticket.

As a Nigerian, I don't believe in protesting against any party, rather I will protest with my PVC.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Image123(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2022
kayperry:

So to the best of your knowledge, Competence is exclusive to section of people.
By 2027 if PDP present a xtain xtain ticket citing competence will northerners accept, how about what is good for the goose is good for the gander and isnt it funny that this so called Competence is always targeted at favouring the North muslims all the time.
Shouting you are a xtain means nothing because i know many xtains that don't even believe in church or own a bible.
Just yesteday, two pope were kidnapped again by bandit in kaduna ... mosques don't even have gatemn buh they are the safest places in Nigeria, how come imams never get kidnapped. APC need to stop abusing that word Competence

Vote for your candidate based on his competence, not on his religious profession. That's the point. How has the pastor in Aso Rock favored you or the Church of Christ? How did Bishop OBJ and Reverend GEJ favor Christianity? When are you going to learn that good governance has very little to do with tribe or religion?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Image123(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2022
efepeppereski:

You people should stop insulting our intelligence by using the word "competence" to support the muslim-muslim ticket. What is competent about Tinubu and Shettima? Did Shetimma transform Borno state to Dubai during his tenure as governor of the state? Did Tinubu transform Lagos to London as governor of Lagos State? If no, y are u guys now insulting Christians by attributing competence to both of them like they were not the typical state Governors. Justify your muslim-muslim ticket with another word. Never use that word competence on both Tinubu and Shetimma

You forgot to ask what Obi transformed Anambra into.
i didn't say that any candidate was competent but that we should debate and vote based on candidates competence, not religion or tribe.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Image123(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2022
kayperry:

Call it strategy or whatever, the truth here is that half of the population have being marginalized base on a sub section region terms & condition that is WRONG in all ramfication .. if a house must stand the test of time, the foundation Must be RIGHT, can you discard sand and use only CEMENT becos that were the strength lies undecided
Even a dullard buhari picked a pastor twice, at first tinubu discard the eastern region and now he is confidently passing a message the Xtains Vote (half electorate) don't matter or count to Apc, what could be giving him such confidence, there is a plan he is banking on.
if it is not Malpractice/Rigging using incumbency then what ?

Lol, look at you advocating for a South South pairing for President and VP and then hypocritically denouncing a Muslim Muslim pairing. Na wa for you people oh.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by able20(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu's greed and incompetence aka Emilo kan has finally divided the political structures of Nigeria. " Christians vs Muslims created more enemies,. Tinubu is a very selfish Person.
I thought the guy is reasonable untill he is tested
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by anthonyweah: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
What is the need for the protest? Go and protest with your pvc on election Day. You can't take sympathy to the market.

Fira09:
A mammoth crowd of Christians from the 19 northern states, on Friday, stormed the Aso Villa State House, Abuja to protest the selection of Senator Kashim Shettima by the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as his running mate.

SOURCE:VANGUARD
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Demolakay: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Image123:

Is politics your birthright? Did Jesus want to be a politician? Is He interested in His Body being a politician today, has He changed?
The point is very clear, make your decisions based on the competence of the candidates, not their religions. Good that you agree on the ipob thing, so many are naively deceived.
Anoda bunkum from u.was Jésùs involved in politics? Yes! Does Christianity supports christians getting involved in politics? anoda resounding yes! Moses was a judge,a servant of God,ND a politician,because he led d Israelites.David was a servant of God,a king,ND a politician.Throughout d whole of d old testament, every king has a prophet DAT gives Dem direction,advise Dem,ND share d mind of God to Dem on how to govern well.If God is not interested in politics,ND does not want christians involved,why is God interested in putting people Wu are Afta his heart in leadership positions?why do God normally remove Dem,ND install anoda whenever dey veered of from listening to him.Its a lie from d pit of hell,DAT says christians should nt get involved in politics! our church leaders has use dis lines to make d followers docile ND inactive in politics.Tank God dey are realizing Deir mistakes nw,ND making d needed correction.If christians are nt involved,Wu will protect our interest,Wu will fight for us wen tins go south? Wu are d Mordecai,Esther,Moses, Joshua,Ezra,etc DAT will fight our cause, wen d Oda religion is doing wat is inimical to us? u decide to sell urself because of d morsel in ur hand,wen d morsel finishes,wat will u do? And I Neva agreed DAT Obi is an ipob project.He has many followers in d south west here, including me,ND am nt ipob.He has followers in d South East too,and all ova, expecially among d youths Wu c him as a breath of fresh air.Infact Tinubu qualified for DAT adjective more! by trying to whip up religious sentiments because he is desperate to achieve his long aim of becoming d president.Lets c how far he can go.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by basybasy: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fira09:
A mammoth crowd of Christians from the 19 northern states, on Friday, stormed the Aso Villa State House, Abuja to protest the selection of Senator Kashim Shettima by the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as his running mate.

They know that Tinubu has anything against Christians. But Politicians are pushing them to cause problems. Ask these people, if he picks pope, they will not vote him. They should cry till eternity.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by basybasy: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fira09:

They know that Tinubu has nothing anything against Christians. But Politicians are pushing them to cause problems. Ask these people, if he picks pope, they will not vote him. They should cry till eternity.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Funflipper: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Iamfrank:
Things like this doesn't make sense, This is the beauty of democracy, Everybody has the freedom to vote for any political party, if you feel a political party candidate doesn't favor you then vote for the one that favors you.. While waste time protesting

They are sponsored.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Shattuck(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Why the protest. Very unnecessary. If you don't like the decision vote for another party. We are in a democracy
do you realize the protesters are apc members who are Christians, so after sacrificing all this year's for their party they should just walk away with nothing, they are stakeholders too.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Osinbajo who has been a Christian VP for the past seven and a half years has done nothing about the killings of Christians in Nigeria..i don't know why some people want to die over this Religion matter the post of a VP is a useless post coz they can't do nothing on their own...Trust me TINUBU knows what he is doing...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bobo Chicago said the spirits of 1993 is with him, someone should tell the druggie we are no longer in 90s

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Osinbajo who has been a Christian VP for the past seven and a half years has done nothing about the killings of Christians in Nigeria..i don't know why some people want to die over this Religion matter the post of a VP is a useless post coz they can't do nothing on their own...Trust me TINUBU knows what he is doing...
we are not voting him simply tongue
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
we are not voting him simply tongue
So..wetin con concern me..if u like vote for buhari again e no concern me..im just stating d facts..period!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Image123(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Demolakay:

Anoda bunkum from u.was Jésùs involved in politics? Yes!

Joh 6:15  When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone. 
Joh 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 

Stop lying for Jesus, i doubt that He appreciates it.

Does Christianity supports christians getting involved in politics? anoda resounding yes! Moses was a judge,a servant of God,ND a politician,because he led d Israelites.David was a servant of God,a king,ND a politician.Throughout d whole of d old testament, every king has a prophet DAT gives Dem direction,advise Dem,ND share d mind of God to Dem on how to govern well.If God is not interested in politics,ND does not want christians involved,why is God interested in putting people Wu are Afta his heart in leadership positions?why do God normally remove Dem,ND install anoda whenever dey veered of from listening to him.Its a lie from d pit of hell,DAT says christians should nt get involved in politics! our church leaders has use dis lines to make d followers docile ND inactive in politics.Tank God dey are realizing Deir mistakes nw,ND making d needed correction.If christians are nt involved,Wu will protect our interest,Wu will fight for us wen tins go south? Wu are d Mordecai,Esther,Moses, Joshua,Ezra,etc DAT will fight our cause, wen d Oda religion is doing wat is inimical to us? u decide to sell urself because of d morsel in ur hand,wen d morsel finishes,wat will u do?

i did not ask for all these story neither did my question go in this line, read again. i did not say that Christians should not be involved in politics, but that Christianity or religious profession has very little part to play in good governance. So been a so called christian governor or president does not mean that you are representing Jesus or christianity. In fact, it does not guarantee a good representation of christians or FOR christians. Cyrus or Nebuchadnezzar or Pharoah can be used by God if He so pleases, just as He is still ruling in the affairs of men today, christian or no christian.

And I Neva agreed DAT Obi is an ipob project.He has many followers in d south west here, including me,ND am nt ipob.He has followers in d South East too,and all ova, expecially among d youths Wu c him as a breath of fresh air.Infact Tinubu qualified for DAT adjective more! by trying to whip up religious sentiments because he is desperate to achieve his long aim of becoming d president.Lets c how far he can go.

Well, you never denied the ipob link but said Tinubu is ALSO carried by BokoHaram and islamists. BTW, i did not say Obi is an IPOB project, Stop putting words into my mouth if you cannot quote me properly. i said that the Obi party/campaign is riding on ipobic wings. It has been hijacked by ipobic elements who want to use it for their own insane agenda and Obi is docile about it. There is nothing fresh about Obi, he has been there for over 15years wining and dining and ruling with the same set of corrupt people which he is part of. There is nothing outstanding or fresh about him both past, present and future. He is a criminal like all the others, just that he is turning out to be the smooth criminal because he can deceive you and ipob too can use you.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by emapeteum(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Image123:
Interesting, those ones are representatives of their pockets and ipod, not Christians. i am a Christian and i will take competence over religion at any time 't'. Many of them will apply to Dangote refinery whose head is a muslim, they will fly Emirates owned and piloted by muslims. But they want to be sentimental in choosing leaders.
How many so called pastor and reverend. bishop bosses are as wicked as Lucifer to their staffs? So many so called Christian/Pastor governors and proprietors owing salaries, and oppressing their subordinates.

Point is good head and government has very little to do with religion. i will rather have the sheikh of Dubai rule me than some smooth criminal carried on ipobic wings.
So today, Muslims are more competent than Christians? You are not a Christian; your points are baseless
Those who fought for the independence of this country were mainly Christians and you are here talking nonsense
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Lanre1st(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
kayperry:

I am glad you brought that up, even tho the combination was rated success, shouldnt you be more curious as to why it never became a trend in our political history.
According to wikepedia Nigeria runs a I999 constitution which denote the only valid democracy in Nigeria kicked off 1999 .. the constitution mandated "Zoning" which is why Tinubu could even emerge against all odd and the same constitution also stipulated "Inclusiveness" across ethnic & religious lines.

So my worry is why would Tinubu disrespect/disregard the same arrangement upon which his candidacy was founded ... the whole SS/SW majorly dominated by xtains supported Tinubu"s candidacy at the Apc conventions, now we are religious bigot like we didnt know he was muslims since 2015 we've being following him blindly abi ..smh

I very delight with your intellectual level of engagement, it's not violence as i thought. See Tinubu strategy is political not religious, Tinubu is known for religion tolerance, how many xtian politicians are their wife a muslim? When he was a governor, he ran an inclusive govt which Osibanjo is also one of beneciary of it, he never consider religion first. But CAN and some xtian leader push him to muslim/muslim ticket, he was the one persuade dogara back to APC for possible religion combination but Osibanjo was push by CAN to hijack the ticket because they want xtian candidate not VP. It would have even be better if CAN supported Amechi instead of Osibanjo that was part of Tinubu presidential ambition plan. Tinubu felt betrayed and it's glaring to him that CAN and those xtian leaders will never support him even if he pick xtian VP, have you seen them support Atiku for picking xtian VP? Why won't Tinubu go for muslim/muslim ticket that he know will make Northerners to votes aggressively for him, we know xtians that follow their pastors dogmatism will not vote for him. Election is more about winning not participation.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Image123(m): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
emapeteum:

So today, Muslims are more competent than Christians? You are not a Christian; your points are baseless
Those who fought for the independence of this country were mainly Christians and you are here talking nonsense

There you go again, competence has nothing to do with religion but getting the job done. If an Amediohist would get the job done properly better then a professing Christian or Muslim, go for competence. Stop being sentimental. It's a democracy, not a turn by turnocracy.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by goaldynman(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
butterfly777:
Why is it only Christians from the 19 northern states that are protesting, while those from the other states look on.

Christians from the south have to wake up from their sit-down-look approach to issues and be more active in defending their interest. There are somethings God will not do if we don't play our part.

Prayer alone can't always bring results without necessary actions.

Christians in the south will punish APC by massively voting Peter Obi of LP! THAT'S THE SENSIBLE THING TO DO!

It is only foolish people that are going about protesting as if APC is the only party contesting the election!

The essence of having more than one party is that if a particular party does not represent your interest, you vote another party!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by goaldynman(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
butterfly777:
Why is it only Christians from the 19 northern states that are protesting, while those from the other states look on.

Christians from the south have to wake up from their sit-down-look approach to issues and be more active in defending their interest. There are somethings God will not do if we don't play our part.

Prayer alone can't always bring results without necessary actions.

Christians in the south will punish APC by massively voting Peter Obi of LP! THAT'S THE SENSIBLE THING TO DO!

It is only foolish people that are going about protesting as if APC is the only party contesting the election!

The essence of having more than one party is that if a particular party does not represent your interest, you vote another party!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by emapeteum(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Image123:

There you go again, competence has nothing to do with religion but getting the job done. If an Amediohist would get the job done properly better then a professing Christian or Muslim, go for competence. Stop being sentimental. It's a democracy, not a turn by turnocracy.
So no competent Christians in Nigeria again? Are you not the one that is being sentiment here? Tell me one major thing that made your candidate a more competent candidate than any living Nigerian? Think deep pls and come up with a different thing rather than competency.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fira09:

Let them be. No need of protesting. Just don't vote for them. Let's massively vote for better choice. APC is a NO to every SENSIBLE Nigerian.

Note: I capitalized SENSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by etrange: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is what you get when you don't know how powerful you are as a people. I mean, why are they protesting? Normally, you protest against power, but in this case, they are the power themselves. So if they don't want the combination, they shouldn't vote for them.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Image123(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
emapeteum:

So no competent Christians in Nigeria again? Are you not the one that is being sentiment here? Tell me one major thing that made your candidate a more competent candidate than any living Nigerian? Think deep pls and come up with a different thing rather than competency.

One, i don't have a candidate, lol. Two, i didn't mention anyone's level of competence but that we should be issue based in deciding, not sentiments based. Saying you reject someone because of religion or tribe is immature and a bad idea that has not worked so far. Reject, vote, protest based on competence not on religion.
The competent muslims and Christians are free to come out and contest. As you don't like Tinubu or his constitutionally accepted choice, you are free to choose your choice instead of wailing about someone else's rights.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Image123(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
goaldynman:

The essence of having more than one party is that if a particular party does not represent your interest, you vote another party!!

How does a Christian candidate on the ballot represent Christian interests?
How did Obasanjo on the ballot represent Christian interests?
How did GEJ on the ballot represent Christian interests?
How did Osinbajo on the ballot represent Christian interests?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by Gospel2Day: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Image123:
Interesting, those ones are representatives of their pockets and ipod, not Christians. i am a Christian and i will take competence over religion at any time 't'. Many of them will apply to Dangote refinery whose head is a muslim, they will fly Emirates owned and piloted by muslims. But they want to be sentimental in choosing leaders.
How many so called pastor and reverend. bishop bosses are as wicked as Lucifer to their staffs? So many so called Christian/Pastor governors and proprietors owing salaries, and oppressing their subordinates.

Point is good head and government has very little to do with religion. i will rather have the sheikh of Dubai rule me than some smooth criminal carried on ipobic wings.

Are you truly, really a Christian as you claim?
I know if even Lucifer incarnates in the person of the Antichrist you will vote for him to rule you.
Continue.
The Muslim bigot people like you voted for in 2015 and 2019 has brought us into the mess we currently face.
How many Muslims have ruled Nigeria in history?
How have their regimes benefitted the country?
My problem with people like you is that you won't see any Christian who is competent to vote for.
It is only the Sheikh of Dubai that is competent, not the Pope of Rome.
Did you hear what Ganduge told Muslims to do in Osun? To vote for a fellow Muslim.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by LivingTribunal: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC isn't the only party for 2023..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by kayperry: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lanre1st:

I very delight with your intellectual level of engagement, it's not violence as i thought. See Tinubu strategy is political not religious, Tinubu is known for religion tolerance, how many xtian politicians are their wife a muslim? When he was a governor, he ran an inclusive govt which Osibanjo is also one of beneciary of it, he never consider religion first. But CAN and some xtian leader push him to muslim/muslim ticket, he was the one persuade dogara back to APC for possible religion combination but Osibanjo was push by CAN to hijack the ticket because they want xtian candidate not VP. It would have even be better if CAN supported Amechi instead of Osibanjo that was part of Tinubu presidential ambition plan. Tinubu felt betrayed and it's glaring to him that CAN and those xtian leaders will never support him even if he pick xtian VP, have you seen them support Atiku for picking xtian VP? Why won't Tinubu go for muslim/muslim ticket that he know will make Northerners to votes aggressively for him, we know xtians that follow their pastors dogmatism will not vote for him. Election is more about winning not participation.

Havent the country suffer so much violence to last our generation already cheesy
You might call Tinubu move political, buh i call it what it is, "A Gamble" ... at a time the nation is heat mostly along religious line, bishop/Clergy are kidnap everyday settling for muslim muslim ticket bear no certainty, political moves are drafted upon Certainty and Numbers, politicians will do anything to get more support, with recent updates more people have left APC party since the announcement ... Tinubu did some permutation & gamble.
I don't think osibanjo did anything wrong the beauty of democracy is that anyone can aspire, i dunno your source buh base on News feeds there was no time CAN formally endorse Osibanjo for APC and from the primaries election result of SW, Tinubu was widely voted for against osibanjo, its a known fact xtains dominate south @least so how exactly are the xtains guilty over an election Tinubu won? how did tinubu segregate delegate (muslims&xtains) vote in south to know it is muslim vote that gave him victory.
In Lagos state, CAN & xtains have given more donations & support to the education & security sector more than any other religious body, Osibanjo was not enough justification for xtains to vote to a Buhari personality over GEJ buh we DID because we trust Tinubu better to protect our interest, he failed and yet we still make excuses for him to emerge, South would have produce a xtain while North is to produce muslim candidate buh Tinubu desperation alter the arrangement.
I find your conclusion funny, as Tinubu ever won any election in Nigeria without xtains support, why sound as if you have seen one
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock by LordGuru1: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
kolamilan:
It's not enough that they have made a mockery of Awolowo's legacy, they still allowed Portable to use his yansh to suffocate him in the afterlife.
cry cry
Can a South African do this to Mandela?! Can an Indian do this to Mahatma Ghandi?! Height of disrespect! See him messing in the mouth of Yorubas' Greatest Benefactor ever liveth." Yorubas are supposed ensure this senseless idiot is mercilessly dealt with for desecrating Yorubas' Greatest Sage and Hero. What kind of People take this lying low! APC lost Yoruba Christians with Muslim/Muslim ticket and finally lost all sensible Yoruba Muslims completely when they rubbished our beloved Great Obafemi Awolowo like this.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu appoints Zacch Adedeji as FIRS acting boss / Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.