Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,961 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Flood Disaster: My Prayers And Thoughts Are With Nkporo People - Nana Nwafor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Disaster: My Prayers And Thoughts Are With Nkporo People - Nana Nwafor. (310 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa / Abia Of Our Dream Is Possible - Nana Nwafor / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flood Disaster: My Prayers And Thoughts Are With Nkporo People - Nana Nwafor. by Kani101: 4:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Engr. Enyinnaya Chima Nwafor, the Gubernatorial Candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) in Abia State has expressed dismay over the reported incident of flood disaster at Agbaja, Okwoko and Ukwa Nkporo Communities in Ohafia LGA Abia State, leaving scores displaced.

Engr. Nwafor noted that the incident at Nkporo, "is an unfortunate one capable of leaving traces of losses, sometimes of immeasurable magnitude" .The Founder of Each One Aid One Foundation encouraged the affected communities to be strong and of good cheer even in the face of devastation, as help is surely on the way.

Nana sympathised with the victims and further expressed hope in God that the disaster would cease, giving the affected communities required reprieve.

While encouraging the affected communities to stay out of harm's way, Nana assured them that a team from Each One Aid One Foundation would visit to ascertain appropriate quick interventions and materials that would cushion effects of the disaster, including but not limited to offering relief materials.

Engr. Nwafor reiterated that his thoughts and prayers are with the people of Nkporo at this trying times, believing that our faith in God will neither quake nor quiver.

✍: Ben Udechukwu

Re: Flood Disaster: My Prayers And Thoughts Are With Nkporo People - Nana Nwafor. by Chicagoesontop: 4:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Your bead dey there

(1) (Reply)

Osundecides 2022:PDP Candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 LGS / Delta 2023: Oborevwori Will Defeat Edevbie In Court- James Onwordi . / Where Lies The Contempt? Ubani Speaks On Jailing Of Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.