Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa (33176 Views)

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by AcuraZDX: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Earlier today, I visited the flood-affected areas of Bayelsa. The level of damages and displacements far exceeds that of 2012.-PO

114 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Abdul05: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ibo people don't know politics...l swear

39 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Gossipninja: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
Ibo people don't know politics... grin cheesy

354 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by FactBoyz: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by ipobarethieves: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin#SCAMMER PLUS LIAR grin grin= OBI HIM TU LIE cool

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Fallout: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Okay next post pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by FalseProphet1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Our incoming president.

This I have seen.

245 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Karlovych: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
embarassed A man genuinely loved by the people, after 8 years under APC of which I benefited nothing tangible from the dullard asides the worthless zombie stipend I have finally decided to throw my full support behind Obi.

241 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by RisenJoe(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
This here is a man that want to see a Nigeria that works for all NIGERIANS, a man that has the interest of the common man at heart, no wonder that Nigerians campaign for him free of charge without him being there present.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the next President of the federal Republic Of Nigeria,

Mr Peter Oluwatobi Musa Obi

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Felabrity: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
He has always been known to be so accessible

My president

Agbado and Dubai man supporters got nothing on him

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Felabrity: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
While Atiku was campaigning ( for his interest)

Peter Obi went to see the victims

Tinubu will never, he will only send maybe 50 million from the money he looted

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Very active. Nigeria's president come 2023.. Nigeria is blessed.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by DevilSignature: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin

Nigeria next president

May we all live to witness ur good governance

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by herkeem: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obi is trying but Atiku for the vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUb7kwivTsE
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Zchi1052(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
The OBIdient family now and forever

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by aylagos(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
419 politicians

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by robosky02(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Even seating government have not visited

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by tillaman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kaliwali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Finneseguy1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu urchins rushing to this thread like

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by bigdammyj: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Coronavirus1: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
In coming president.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Curious345: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu can never try this ..

Heard he is moving around kano on life support

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by ayoola2002(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
My incoming PRESIDENT

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by ZombieSlayer1: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed A man genuinely loved by the people, after 8 years under APC of which I benefited nothing tangible from the dullard asides the worthless zombie stipend I have finally decided to throw my full support behind Obi.

hahahahahahaha.....Nonsense and . That guy is the most useless zombie on this forum.

This election isn't just about who wins the election, this is a battle for the soul of this country; a fight between light and darkness. If Nigeria fails to elect Peter Obi next year, I doubt Nigeria will survive the next 4 years.
You people supporting Tinubu, a man who shared $25k per voter at the APC primaries, do you think he wont recover all his expenses x100?
Atiku has contested 4 or 5 times, do you think he wont want to recoup all he has lost?

Leave tribalism and foolishnes aside and help yourselves

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by patriotic007: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
My president I greet you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Afamed: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Eye service. He was nowhere to be seen when over 40 people were killed in Owo, Ondo State.
He kept silence when a Pregnant woman with her 4 children were killed in Anambra by his boys, Unknown Gun Men.
The hypocrite suddenly remember there is flood problem today when over a month Ago Tinubu already donated N50m each to Kogi and Jigawa and N50M to Owo, in Ondo states without video camera.

He will tell you, he wants to turn Nigeria to production country, meanwhile he is the sole importer of Ketchep and Ovaltine into Nigeria, go to his supermarket, all you see there are imported items

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.