Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period (1048 Views)

Nigeria Is A Country Of Hypocrites And This Electioneering Proves It (opinion) / Lagos Drivers: What Could The Policeman And The VIO Man Be Discussing? Pictures / Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2022
It's just unfortunate that some Nigerians don't set their priorities right. There are important issues regarding the 2023 election which we should have been discussing and analyzing for now but it's a pity an average Nigeria politician supporters would rather spend their time engaging on petty gossiping and be attacking others.

1. Child voting - Nobody is even interested in talking about the child voting in Northern part of Nigeria where they could likely be the repeat of underage voters on 2015.

2. The election materials - Which company would INEC award the printing of ballot papers and ballot materials to? Do they have any affiliation or connection with any of the leading presidential candidates?

3- INEC agents - People can queue from morning till evening to cast their votes, but that won't stop some induced INEC officials to change tge total results within minutes, how are the selection of INeC as hoc committee was made?

4. Logistics about Election materials - The distribution of election materials across the regions in Nigeria is one of the logistics challenges INEC would face. Election materials can be easily diverted just to favour a particular candidate, are Nigerians interested in how INEC are going to distribute the election materials across Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by Sulele04(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
It's just unfortunate that some Nigerians don't set their priorities right. There are important issues regarding the 2023 election which we should have been discussing and analyzing for now but it's a pity an average Nigeria politician supporters would rather spend their time engaging on petty gossiping and be attacking others.

1. Child voting - Nobody is even interested in talking about the child voting in Northern part of Nigeria where they could likely be the repeat of underage voters on 2015.

2. The election materials - Which company would INEC award the printing of ballot papers and ballot materials to? Do they have any affiliation or connection with any of the leading presidential candidates?

3- INEC agents - People can queue from morning till evening to cast their votes, but that won't stop some induced INEC officials to change tge total results within minutes, how are the selection of INeC as hoc committee was made?

4. Logistics about Election materials - The distribution of election materials across the regions in Nigeria is one of the logistics challenges INEC would face. Election materials can be easily diverted just to favour a particular candidate, are Nigerians interested in how INEC are going to distribute the election materials across Nigeria?
Osun ti lule let us discuss that. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by hegelian: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

U Don run come here like a true Democrat after osun don cast for u despite all your urchinsko mouth, don't worry everyone know an urchi bigot u are.. Na when dey lose den dey remember to type good

2 Likes

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by Bethel4Life(f): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Haha

Hell Anus don japa for the osun live election thread

E shock the werey grin cheesy cheesy

More shock on the way for Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2022
hegelian:

U Don run come here like a true Democrat after osun don cast for u despite all your urchinsko mouth, don't worry everyone know an urchi bigot u are.. Na when dey lose den dey remember to type good

So you expected me to carry mat on the thread right?

1 Like

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by Viscuz: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Shatap
Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by hegelian: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

i think you just like cruise too much and then garnish it with support for your candidates which aint a bad thing...i think i understood u better now cruise master though with a bit of tribal bigotry, u need to tone that down a bit though

1 Like

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by Channel54: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
hegelian:

i think you just like cruise too much and then garnish it with support for your candidates which aint a bad thing...i think i understood u better now cruise master though with a bit of tribal bigotry, u need to tone that down a bit though

Simply because he is jobless and has no life outside nairaland and because he is struck with Stockholm syndrome he is running around headlessly like a chicken for the same APC that rendered him jobless and Very likely homeless as well.

1 Like

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Just imagine this important issue that the opposition missed.

It's a pity
Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by bhella10: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
Just imagine this important issue that the opposition missed.

It's a pity
Won fi ete sile won pa lapalapa grin Only an omoluabi would understand that. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
bhella10:
Won fi ete sile won pa lapalapa grin Only an omoluabi would understand that. grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2023
nlfp, mynd44, seun, this throw back should grace fp to proof unpreparedness of the oppositions in this election

1 Like

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by naturefellow(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2023
No one takes you seriously!
Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by 2elliot: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
nlfp, mynd44, seun, this throw back should grace fp to proof unpreparedness of the oppositions in this election
You had a really sound point, but it's your ilk who would have still lambasted us if we indeed raised those points. And besides, does the opposition have any authority to effect any changes? Since your darling bubu won, governance has been the victor having everything to himself. There is nothing the opposition says that would not have been waved away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by fastseo: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
What is ballot paper.. Why are u thinking backward?
Why not electronic Biometric voting system. Where votes are transmitted on the go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by Obaofaba: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
If the APC governors should win the federal government on the new naira policy, then, there'll be a problem.

I think the governors should withdraw the case ASAP because if supreme Court has jurisdiction to entertain that new naira policy, they will still have jurisdiction over INEC.
Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
fastseo:
What is ballot paper.. Why are u thinking backward?
Why not electronic Biometric voting system. Where votes are transmitted on the go.

Go and read section 50 subsection 2 of the electoral act .

The decision on how to transmit the election results would be determined by the commission (Inec).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
If the APC governors should win the federal government on the new naira policy, then, there'll be a problem.

I think the governors should withdraw the case ASAP.

Tinubu already demonstrated how his presidency would look like by extending the hand of friendship to the oppositions, everything no be gra gra

1 Like

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by Tochitee(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
you are right,tinubu"s government will put everything right.
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for me,tinubu for you,tinubu for All.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by Obaofaba: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu already demonstrated how his presidency would look like by extending the hand of friendship to the oppositions, everything no be gra gra

Although I don't think both Atiku and Obi will have a descent case to present, if anything they'll be exposing themselves how each of them rigged in their strongholds.

APC legal teams will have less work to do.

It'll be APC and INEC vs PDP pro and PDP lite grin
Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obaofaba:

Although I don't think both Atiku and Obi will have a descent case to present, if anything they'll be exposing themselves how each of them rigged in their strongholds.

APC legal teams will have less work to do.

It'll be APC and INEC vs PDP pro and PDP lite grin

Obi's case would be dismissed early.. Cos he won't be able to proof the margin error.

Both LP and Pdp did not have standard tallying centre to collate the results, where they don't have agents due to defection, they relied on whatever results Inec will display on their portal to collate.

Ask any of the aggrieved party to present the total number of ordinary accredited voters not to talk of final outcome of the total votes they used to win. They don't have it.

That one would also be dismissed but suspense would make it to be long.

Of course, Apc and Inec will be the defendants while Pdp and light pro Pdp will be the petitioners.

Office of AGF might also be part of the defendants or as Amicus curiae ( friend of court )
Re: The Important Things We Should Be Discussing During This Electioneering Period by helinues: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Those who are looking for their stolen mandate already ate their cake yet deluding of still having it.

We advised them

(1) (Reply)

Dear Gov. Sanwoolu, What Can I Do At 2am When My Car Is Overheating At Bus-stop? / Don't Vote For Dose That Will Be Carried To Places On Wheelchair - Peter Obi / Yoruba Man Asks God To Deny Him Paradise If He Doesn't Vote Peter Obi In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.