Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I'm In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm In Osun State (415 Views)

I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / I'm In Love With This Professor Soludo's Daughter - Photo / Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Osun State by NwaIdeato: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2022
I left Owerri last night and im reporting live from Osogbo, we are monitoring the election in all wards here....heavy security presence here as usual. We will move to Ede soon...we will do everything possible to make sure APC don't win this election, it's either Imole or Yusuf of Labor party.
#OsunDecides

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Osun State by NwaIdeato: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2022
The enthusiasm is very high so far, we will deal with any APC miscreant that dares to disenfranchise the voters, I'm currently with Channelstv media crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Osun State by Addme: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Yess ooo. You are in Osun State just like you were in Chicago last time to investigate Tinubu certificate and you ran away from the thread without any update till now. I know you will soon run away on this thread by the time results start trooping in.

BTW, why is it PDP or Lasun? Why not Lasun alone?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Osun State by Jostoman: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Very good, that killing killing party called APC must not win because Adeleke is coming.
Re: I'm In Osun State by r4bbit: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Seeing is Believing. Snap photos with your moniker on it, then we will take you serious.

... End of thread
Re: I'm In Osun State by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaIdeato:
The enthusiasm is very high so far, we will deal with any APC miscreant that dares to disenfranchise the voters, I'm currently with Channelstv media crew.

Clown. You're now interested in Osun State because of your IPOB candidate ba? You guys are a bunch of jokers.
Re: I'm In Osun State by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2022
r4bbit:
Seeing is Believing. Snap photos with your moniker on it, then we will take you serious.

... End of thread

Lies/Propanganda = Igbos and Igbos = lies/propaganda. Know that and know peace.

End of thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Osun State by NwaIdeato: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2022
candidtalk:

Clown. You're now interested in Osun State because of your IPOB candidate ba? You guys are a bunch of jokers.
Yes we're on ground in Osun to make sure that a terrorist party like APC doesn't destroy what is left of Osun, from all indicators on ground it appears the people are massively voting for Adeleke.

(1) (Reply)

Osun2022: Where Is Labour Party? You Will Hear From Us In 2023 / Osun Elections: Youths Destroy Tinubu’s Campaign Billboard [video] / Ipob To Fund Peter Obi's Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.