Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! (1612 Views)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by femisplash: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2022
They are plenty on Twitter, they've changed their Avi from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/Ipob to Labour logo.
must not reward unpatriotism. Obi will never smell Aso rock, it's a task we are committed to.

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by helinues: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2022
DSC7:

And also about Tinubu's dead presidential ambition...

You better become OBIdient so you can be Yusful,,,

Stop following Blind BATimus blindly...

We know who is marking register in the 2023 election.

Kwankwaso and Sowore are determined to contest the 3rd position with Obi
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Fahdiga(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

But the sins of the Obi's supporters are just too many.

They are thr only one having issue with others.

Have you been seeing Pdp and Apc supporters attacking each other?
Those insulting people online are not Obi's supporters.
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by helinues: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
Those insulting people online are not Obi's supporters.

So tell us who have they been supporting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Fahdiga(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

So tell us who have they been supporting.

Anyone can claim anything online.
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by helinues: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
Anyone can claim anything online.

But you are one of the good example of those people now.

Are you also claiming anything online?

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by cybersoldiers: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Have you not been abusing Igbo's? Peter Obi and others?

All Nigerians are the same. The summary is that Nigerians are angry with themselves.

So what's special about the girls tweets?

I saw you defending Shettima who is a sworn enemy of the Igbo's, a sponsor of bokoharam, a man who ways and dine with terrorists.

If you could turn a blind eye on the above, then you have no moral justifications whatever to judge the innocent girl.

So keep quiet and be Obedient.

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by gidgiddy: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Subsidywise20:

1.Scottish agitiation for independence has been around for over 80 years.Things have been hot since the 1960's and 70's.

2.Before Brown became Prime Minister, the SNP had already gotten a devolved parliament, among other things, since the 1990's. Language rights even much earlier. (BBC has a Scots gaelic channel).

3.The referendum of which you speak of....was granted by a Conservative government, and the result of several decades of spadework.(Fun fact, the Conservative government was headed by a man who was pro-UK staying together, and who is a direct descendant of a past king of England)

4.Gordon Brown campaigned for the No vote in 2014. He was always pro UK staying united, even as PM. (After all, they voted for him as PM....). Canada had a Quebecouis PM back in 1995 when Quebec voted in an independence referendum...and the Independence vote lost, and the same PM camapigned against independence.

The point to be made here us that no matte the politics Scotland played, no matter that a Scotsman called Gordon Brown was prime minister of the UK, it did not take away the Scottish peoples right to decide if they want to be part of Britain or not. Scotland still got referendum

In the same vain, no matter what politics any 8gbos plays in Nigeria, the Igbo nation reserves its right of self determination to decide if it wants to be part of Nigeria or not
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2022
One I was arguing with. It didn't take long to unmask his IPOB affiliation

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Apparently, this one says the video where army couple that were beheaded and the lady's vagina cut off was an edited video to frame IPOB

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Kagd10: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2022
All of them are Ipob miscreants. Children of hate and anger.

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
gidgiddy:

The point to be made here us that no matte the politics Scotland played, no matter that a Scotsman called Gordon Brown was prime minister of the UK, it did not take away the Scottish peoples right to decide if they want to be part of Britain or not. Scotland still got referendum

In the same vain, no matter what politics any 8gbos plays in Nigeria, the Igbo nation reserves its right of self determination to decide if it wants to be part of Nigeria or not

It's still a flawed point...not all scots support the SNP and independence, even now. and the referendum was not on Gordon Brown's list of priorities as PM.

The SNP also did things within the law...and also used the democratic route to their advantage...even though it took them decades to get to their goal.

Biafranists do not. And they are so inconsistent. One minute, they are chanting Biafra, next minute...Atiku is their man (in 2019, despite Atiku saying he did not support a breakup of Nigeria)...or Obi in 2021 (despite Obi saying that he too is a one Nigeria man). At least the SNP and their supporters are consistent. An SNP supporter's twitter would always be pro-independence, and never backing Labour or the Conservatives, or Lib dems.

2 Likes

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by LieDetector(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Seunmsg. If you fail to provide evidence of any tweet where the supposed lady identified with IPOB, that makes you and your cohorts a despicable lot.
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Fahdiga(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

But you are one of the good example of those people now.

Are you also claiming anything online?
Where have I insulted the opposition?
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by agadez007(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu is her role model
Both of them should not be allowed anywhere near Aso rock
grin

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Achilles881: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Inspite of what she said about osibanjo, she'll still support him against candidates like orji uzo kanu, ikpeazu, hope ozodimgba, Igboes are good at picking good market, on the other hand sha, the girl fine no be small.
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by seunmsg(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
LieDetector:
Seunmsg. If you fail to provide evidence of any tweet where the supposed lady identified with IPOB, that makes you and your cohorts a despicable lot.

Is it that you can’t read or you have comprehension problem? What other evidence do you want other than al the once I’ve posted already?

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by seunmsg(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Achilles881:
Inspite of what she said about osibanjo, she'll still support him against candidates like orji uzo kanu, ikpeazu, hope ozodimgba, Igboes are good at picking good market, on the other hand sha, the girl fine no be small.

Let me guess, Yorubas and Hausas voted Orji Kalu, Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji, Ugwuanyi etc into various office in Igbo land, right?

1 Like

Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Enceladus(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin

We are all tribal beings at our core. That will be the end of this country.

As they say, politics brings out the best in us.
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by DesChyko: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
You can check my profile here. I've always had a Biafran flag on it for about five years and counting. I will not denounce my roots because of Nigeria.
I'm ObidientlyYusful.
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by ASAPFERG: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Any yoruba who votes obi should be killed by stray bullet
Re: The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
No one is without a sin including the OP.

The poster is just trying to push a propaganda hoping to stick. One way or the other many people have called the dissolution of Nigeria irrespective of tribe. I vividly remember during the height of Fulani killings in SW that led to agitation by Igboho many of yoruba individuals called for division of Nigeria. I am sure some of those people that were calling for the division are also Tinubu supporters.

The point is is as much as one can agree so many people that called for division of the country are now supporting one candidate or another it is not only for Obi supporters, they are on the both divide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: APC Cries Over Peter Obi's Popularity / What Nigerians Should Understand About The (igbo) / Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.