Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,579 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) (2359 Views)

FG Gives Licences To 20 New Private Universities / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by 247Newscover: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2022
FG gives counter offer to ASUU next week to ending strike(Details)

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/fg-gives-counter-offer-to-ASUU-next-week-to-ending-strike/

1 Like

Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by Hezzyluv: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2022
For long now, ASUU have been on strike. But APC government just wasting money on irrelevant stuffs.
Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by sript: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Bunch of criminals,,whatching the total destruction of educational institution..

Their wards of elites graduating every week, sticking it to our collective Faces. Making mockery of the a system they don't believe in.

And the children of those who put them their are left in ruins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by sinkhole: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by AishatJumoke(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2022
sript:
Bunch of criminals,,whatching the total destruction of educational institution..

Their wards of elites graduating every week, sticking it to our collective Faces. Making mockery of the a system they don't believe in.

And the children of those who put them their are left in ruins
what's the content of the discussion@ the screenshot?

1 Like

Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by AishatJumoke(f): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
sinkhole:
embarassed
that Jigawa governor's son that graduated at a university in UK, it graced front-page here.
omo the pictures i saw there pained me like this no be lie.

1 Like

Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by fattprince(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
Why am I seeing you everywhere now?

1 Like

Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by sript: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:

Not authorized to speak, until after the end of the meeting cheesy
Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by sript: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
that Jigawa governor's son that graduated at a university in UK, it graced front-page here.
omo the pictures i saw there pained me like this no be lie.

Is he the only one whose child got graduate...

Recently wike son graduated from a foreign university...and a host of other politicians

I'm pained seeing this things I sware down

Are you still schooling too??
Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by AishatJumoke(f): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
sript:

Not authorized to speak, until after the end of the meeting cheesy
hopeful?
Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by sript: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
hopeful?

Trust the process... wink

Something hoog is cooking next week cheesy
Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by AishatJumoke(f): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
sript:

Trust the process... wink

Something hoog is cooking next week cheesy
hoog means something about to go bad
Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by sript: 3:31am On Jul 17, 2022
AishatJumoke:
hoog means something about to go bad

Nah... cheesy

Good news... Something hoog for better

Classroom is within touching distance

Tag me when it break forth
grin
Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by AishatJumoke(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2022
sript:

Nah... cheesy

Good news... Something hoog for better

Classroom is within touching distance

Tag me when it break forth
grin
okay na cheesy
I'll see how accurate your prediction is
Re: FG Gives Counter Offer To ASUU Next Week To Ending Strike(details) by sript: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
AishatJumoke:
okay na cheesy
I'll see how accurate your prediction is

Fingers crossed,!!

And if I get it correctly...

Promise me a vacation to Venice beach in Italy wink

or

Tourin around BOHEMIA in Prague, Czech Republic grin

Or else I will support Buhari for second term cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Okada (iuo) Post Utme / Pls Is Rufus Giwa Poly Post Utme Form 2010/2011 Out / Corporal Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.