Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) (63339 Views)

Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / 13 Years After Going To Prison For Carrying Cocaine See How Changed Uche Odoputa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I do not really understand this obsession with the social media. Must everything be posted on the social media? This is obviously a private wedding.

Now he has posted it on the social media bringing unsolicited attention to his sojourn abroad again.

Was he not the one caught with drug by ndlea and convicted awhile back? undecided

I hope he will just calm down and protect his new partner and family. Happy married life to the couple.
Yes... Uche Odoputa was arrested for cocaine trafficking of a total weight of 3.336 Kg at Murtala
Mohammed International Airport, Lagos in 2007 while trying to board a Virgin Atlantic flight to London, and was sentenced to a very ridiculous 2 years 3 months in jail. He actually used fake Ibo names (Tochi James Uche) like all other drug traffickers do, but he still got caught.

The dude was a disgrace!

The NDLEA had his photos or mugshots printed on the pages of newspapers back then. The first picture attached below is the photo of him that was taken and released to the media immediately after his arrest by the NDLEA in March 2007.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Poanan: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2022
heendrix:
Taking a critical look at the intensity to which that br**st is fallen, Ichie I can bet my centre balls if you happen to give birth to more than two kids, ulcer fit catch the third one cuz he'd really be starved of breast milk sad

U no even know breast wey stand. Did u take a good look that the lady is busty? For some someone as busty as that wearjng that type of cloth without bra....... my brother u no know breast wey stand.

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by purpleicious(f): 1:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Green card things
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 1:21am On Jul 17, 2022
dollynnn:
His second wedding?

I have always thought he was married
you been want try luck?
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:27am On Jul 17, 2022
I remember when dem catch this guy with drugs at Murtala airport that year.

I still wonder how he got out and managed to have a life abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Coldfeets: 2:11am On Jul 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I do not really understand this obsession with the social media. Must everything be posted on the social media? This is obviously a private wedding.

Now he has posted it on the social media bringing unsolicited attention to his sojourn abroad again.

Was he not the one caught with drug by ndlea and convicted awhile back? undecided

I hope he will just calm down and protect his new partner and family. Happy married life to the couple.

I assume he wants to pepper �️ some people.

How can you pepper some people if not thru social media?

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Heimdal(m): 2:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Omo this man don old sha. Marrying at 52. Congrats to him anyways.
Shebi his father was kidnapped earlier this year. Has he been released?
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:33am On Jul 17, 2022
MasterSima:
Congrat to him.Please why is he kneeling down HUH?
Mad people imagine me kneeling to my problem and responsibility.
Mad people

She might be better established and worth twice or thrice as much as he is. If you consider a woman to be your problem and responsibility, kindly remain single.
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Dingdongbells(m): 4:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to him. But why are they hiding the pregnancy? Aunty no be small girl it should be a thing of joy.
I have been to several weddings and the tactics pregnant brides use to hide belle is very obvious. The flowers bouquet. That is also why Hunku is kneeling down.
Wishing them happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Lexkenny99:
U and bad energy be like 5/6. Wetin concern u even if he don enter prison? Ain't u worse abi na becuz u neva entes prison. U go just enter any thread with ur ill vibes dey talk rubbish. I no blame u, remnant of a wasted sperm and smelling vaginal disharge. Yeye

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by weljewel: 4:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Praise be to God for this new spiritual level!
Thank you my God!
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by myami: 4:58am On Jul 17, 2022
NewSoul:

Lame joke

All men balls sag undecided

There is an optimum temperature that the testicles work best.

Ideally, sperm production occurs at around 34ºC. This 3ºC below normal body temperature of 37ºC. But our testicles can get too cold for good sperm production, too. Cold temperatures cause the scrotum and testicles to retreat up toward the body meaning it becomes compact during cold weather or when you are in a air-conditioned area. But when every where is so hot the balls(testicles) tend to descend downwards (sag) as to get as much air as possible. So that doesn't qualify as body shaming next time try hard to look for a better thing to body shame men( smiley if you will ever find lol). All men experience sagging balls in hot weather undecided.

Now let's get to a woman's breast. A woman's breast will fall because of one of the following:-

1. Breast feeding a child
2.Rough handling by wickavis undecided
what could be the cause of my constant erections at night?

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by myami: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Risingblue008:
I remember the movie LAST BURIAL as one of the monitoring demon
that's an oldie. Dude you don tey
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:05am On Jul 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have always loved this Guy for his proficiency in English Language.

Really? ... after reading what he wrote up there?
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by myami: 5:11am On Jul 17, 2022
MartinsD12:

More reason why it's good to marry when you are ready , listen to men there is no time late to get married although it's good to marry early but don't push yourself into early marriage when you know you are not just ready for it , uche here is up to 50 something years what matters it's you finally found the one , congratulations to him, and for that niggarrr talking of sagged breast abeg try to behave yourself everything no suppose be joke .
is babymama a good option?
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Dingdongbells:
Congratulations to him. But why are they hiding the pregnancy? Aunty no be small girl it should be a thing of joy.
I have been to several weddings and the tactics pregnant brides use to hide belle is very obvious. The flowers bouquet. That is also why Hunku is kneeling down.
Wishing them happy married life.

Wisdom!

Na only you and I get eye my guy, leave those ones asking why is he kneeling down!
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Cokahot: 5:59am On Jul 17, 2022
This guy . I rem that year him with late muna obikwe acted oga and his boys. Dem wan wreck zark orji electronic business. He don tay for acting. Tho he went to jail one time,due to drugs,ndlea knw am.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Do you know the true meaning of the word 'proficient'?

Read what Odoputa wrote again...'My wife and I wants.....'

How proficient is that written English?

Abi you dey judge by the quality of English from movie scripts?

That could be a Typo error.
Watch his MOVIES!
He is top notch
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Ibechris2: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2022
dollynnn:
His second wedding?

I have always thought he was married

He was married but had issues with the first wife...this is because he wasn't doing enough and the woman eventually left him.

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2022
myami:
is babymama a good option?
How I don't understand what is Baby mama ? It's either you are married or single I don't understand baby mama stuff
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Mokason288:
This guy nah ex convict ooo shocked

You sabi the guy that year for London 2004 we hustle together for one security company before he catch trap

2 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations, Uche, the No-nonsense Actor. Love you, bros.
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That could be a Typo error.
Watch his MOVIES!
He is top notch

Watch movies again?

I sabi the bros for Port Harcourt na....

We don meet for bank for Garrison severally, and we talk sef. He was often accompanied by a tall dark lady.

I am not saying that he isn't good with the English language, but proficient? Not sure of that.

If you use proficient for r'am, wetin you go come call use for people like IK Osakioduwa, Bob Manuel Udokwu, Bimbo Akintola, Gloria Alozie-Young, Stephanie Okereke, Dakore Egbuson, Liz Benson, Nobert Young etc, including me?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nollywood actor, Uche Odoputa is married, and he took to his Instagram handle to share photos from his wedding, which held in the United Kingdom, IGBERETV reports.

He thanked those who honored them on their big day and apologised for "somethings we didn’t do right."

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgB7B-Er7NT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

For residence permit, abi?
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to him what about his dad that was kiddnaped have they freed him?
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2022
RPG2020:

You sabi the guy that year for London 2004 we hustle together for one security company before he catch trap
Wow nice

2004 is quite a long time ago
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2022
KristaPretty:

Your woman would surely be starved of healthy milk as well considering how sagged and ugly your ball sack looks. Her breasts look better

T for tenks
grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Wow nice

2004 is quite a long time ago

Yeah Long time for real
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2022
RPG2020:

Yeah Long time for real

That means you are not in Nigeria at the moment

Plus you must be an old man too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' / Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.