Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' (63540 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Kennymedia(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Popular Nigerian businesswoman, Ehi Ogbebor has taken to social media to mourn her “loyal” staff, Peter Agaba, who died after a brief illness.

The hotelier revealed that Peter Agada, who was his driver until his death, refused to visit his village for 10 years and collapsed on the morning he finally decided to go.

Although she didn’t reveal the nature of his illness, she pleaded with her fans and followers to check their Blood Pressure (BP) regularly.

Ehi condemned the Nigerian health care system and revealed that the hospital made her spend over 10 Million Naira when they knew Peter would not survive.

Where do I start from.....if u know me well in the last 6 years then u knew my driver Peter Agaba... LOYAL.. NICE..CALM N LOYAL.. We CANT BELIEVE THIS IS IT...RIP PETER.... U FOUGHT HARD..3 WEEKS IN ICU....I N MY KIDS WILL MISS YOU... WORDS CANT EXPRESS HOW I FEEL....Y WERE LIKE A BROTHER.... MY 21C... U DIED THIS MORNING ... BUT YOU FOUGHT .. THERE IS NO WAY U WOULD HAVE EVER WANTED TO LIVE AS A VEGETABLE. YOU LOVED LIFE!!!!! THE HOSPITALS KNEW YOU WOULDNT MAKE IT YET MADE THE COMPANY SPEND ALMOST 10M WE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOUR KIDS .... NIGERIANHOSPITALS N DECEIT......REST IN PEACE SOILDIER...THIS ONE PAIN ME....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT619P7Mr8t/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thanks for all you did for my Kids... u could have taken a bullet for me..... ITS A LONG TIME COMING...YOU HAVE BEEN THERE.... MY HEAD FEELS SO HEAVY... WHO WILL BE REPORTING BOOGIE NOW WHEN HE DOESN'T WAKE UP EARLY FOR SCH...WHO WILL BE HOLDING MY BAG N PHONES NOW ON SITE... MY MOST TRUSTED STAFF..... MY SWAG DRIVER..AM HAPPY I TOTALLY ALLOWED U BE YOURSELF... THAT BEARDS WE ALWAYS ARGUED ABOUT BUT I NEVER INSISTED U CUT CAUSE I KNOW U LOVED IT..

.EVERYBODY IS WORRIED ABOUT ME... THEY KNOW WHAT U WERE TO MY FAMILY.....REST IN PEACE PETER.... MAY GOD GIVE US THE GRACE TO BE THERE FOR YOUR KIDS AS MUCH AS U CARED FOR MINE � TIRED OF CRYING..MY HEAD HURTS.... The house u were building in the village u never will enter.... u have refused to go to the village for 10years..d day u decide to u slumped in the morning...its well

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7PzgPMQCA/?utm_medium=copy_link

8 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by thesicilian: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
What a weird thing to say, it's almost as if she's more concerned about the money spent trying to save his life. A good doctor will still battle to save your life even if he suspects you're going to die, ICU care per day costs a whole lot of money anywhere in the world

480 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by anthonyuncle(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
may His Soul rest in peace

18 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by NobleAngell(f): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Some of the hospitals are just Evil

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by GOFRONT(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Ahmed0336(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
Some of the hospitals are just Evil
Honestly...

Money is their goal instead of saving lives.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Kobicove(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
I get her drift...

Some Nigerian doctors are always quick to recommend surgery so they can get more money

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by mrdharkchild(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
The doctor was being hopeful. If u feel you can do it, y don't u become a doctor. We are always quick to insult the doctors..
Go and rest

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Sounds weird tho,the way she was making claims over the money, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

9 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by flyingfvck: 2:57am On Sep 18, 2021
10m for your driver? Quite impressive if true.

If a woman likes you! She can go any length for u irrespective of your class.

Same thing if she hates you

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by davillian(m): 3:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Why is she emphasizing on the money....
You did everything you could to make sure he survived...
If you dint spend the money and he died unko.....
Your conscience would have showed Yiu pepper

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Richy4(m): 5:06am On Sep 18, 2021
davillian:
Why is she emphasizing on the money....
You did everything you could to make sure he survived...
If you dint spend the money and he died unko.....
Your conscience would have showed Yiu pepper

She meant that the money would have gone a long way in terms of helping the family of the deceased to solve financial challenges that might come their way assuming the doctors said that there's nothing they can do for the man except to pray and hope..

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by potent5(m): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Some Nigerian doctors are worse than bubu.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Help2020: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:
What a weird thing to say, it's almost as if she's more concerned about the money spent trying to save his life. A good doctor will still battle to save your life even if he suspects you're going to die, ICU care per day costs a whole lot of money anywhere in the world
Hospitals are in the business of managing diseases even when they knw very well that the patient can't make it..Well,Is not their faut though, they can only use what they have..Thank God for saving my mum last month..Mum was admitted and the doctor refused us adding supplements to mum's drugs..I called my sis who was with my mum and instructed her to ignore the doctor. I sent a product to help raise mum glutathione level..Believe me mum was discharge days after.And guess what,doctor was now asking my sis if we used something else on her.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by davillian(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2021
Richy4:

She meant that the money would have gone a long way in terms of helping the family of the deceased to solve financial challenges that might come their way assuming the doctors said that there's nothing they can do for the man except to pray and hope..

When things get to that level it's usually a 50/50 chance....
I heard her saying something about how people should check thier BP...

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Richy4(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2021
davillian:

When things get to that level it's usually a 50/50 chance....
I heard her saying something about how people should check thier BP...

You are correct though... Her frustration I guess was as an employer she was the one that coughed out the money... she was the one wearing the shoes and she knew that it has started pinching moneywise...
if it was the real family members that provided the money, they wouldn't make such comment...

That BP thing is a silent killer..

13 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Envionpro: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Citybests: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Sad
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Xscape047: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Wow
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by McOluOmo: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Kiddogarcia[s:
post=105923011]Sounds weird tho,the way she was making claims over the money, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
[/s] sharap, who wouldn't be, most doctors are thieves

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

12 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by DropsMic(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
They had to try

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by money121(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by hedonido: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Na today? Most Nigerian hospitals are useless. They exist only to extort and exploit and make money, just like police stations. Like Nigerian policemen, like Nigerian doctors. Believe it or not.

I don't wish hospitalisation in Nigeria on my worst enemy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Are you going to leave someone for dead because you are not sure they gonna make it, I'm not sure that's right

15 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Hospital got bills to pay........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by Analyst7: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2021
In years to come I don't think Nigerians crook sense can degenerate

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by bigdammyj: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Driver Dies: 'Hospital Knew You Wouldn’t Make It, Made Us Spend 10M' by whytediamond(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Sad one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Goes Braless In Plunging Blue Dress (Photos) / Dele Momodu Meets Ella Mensah (Pictured) / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.