Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju (59231 Views)

Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / Osun 2022: Court Rules In Favour Of Adeleke As PDP Guber Candidate / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by Dorakay93(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

Amen,I don't want to be an occulltist,theivee,Boko haram, sponsor,a drug dealer,wanted crimina,slavve to the north,old,sick,dying,derty, irritatin,liar, propagandistt,and mudderer. Etc.
I will make clean money and have a clean image with respect of people all over the world like Gregory obi.
I hope you know that when Boko Haram wins they slaughterr people,just to remind you as you are supporting a terrorist and wanted drug dealler for 30k and tribalism.
The same 30k I Lodge and fuk girls sometimes outside money for shayo and thanks for coming.
Agbadoism sllave.
Chai...u Bleep and lodge ashawao Still, u calling an ex Governor, senator dirty?¿ Are u sensible at all
Upper iweka touts in onitsha dey learn work where u dey.
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by GeneralPula: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
hmmm, Yorubas and juju (voodoo).

Even the highly religious among Yorubas still patronizes ifa priests to tell them about their future, its like a norm in Yoruba land, sadly cry

Sadly for you, I guess..

Every sane region with same tradition practice their believe..

Christianity & Islam are some countries traditional religion..

Yoruba tribe has heritage & they didn’t throw it away because of civilization..
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by tonicyril: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
franchasofficia:

Even the highly religious among Yorubas still patronizes ifa priests to tell them about their future, its like a norm in Yoruba land, sadly cry
he might be a traditional worshipper alaye, respect people religion sir.

U can now take the back seat in peace sir.
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by Alajiki(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

But theivenubu didn't attend primary school,and is a bastard without a father.
Theivenubu can't point his father's house in ss,se,sw or north.
So is he not better than your master theivenubu.
I don't envy you at all.typinf trashh morning to night for 40 that I pay for a hotel room to relax and fuk for a night..
Suffa no too much for you.

What's the big about paying for a hotel of 40k a night? How much is that na?
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by yusluvad(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
I hope it goes down well.
Nice one from the people of Osun.

#OsunDecide2022
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by Bimpe29: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Diabolism
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Get a life!

I never see pple who are so frustrated as yeruba pple

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by Obidient4life2: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

I never see pple who are so frustrated as yeruba pple
I swear.
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by WonderManly(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
jaggabban:
Sé ogun layé ni?
What if it's APC member wearing this this just to spoil PDP.
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by wiseoneking: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, only idiots will support a secondary school dropout with his SSCE holder deputy.

Just leave the idiot in the picture, my boys are coming to show him Wotowoto. Even Ogun and Sango will deny him.
And you supported a man with just NEPA Bill. Hypocrite
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by christistruth01: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
franchasofficia:

It is the same in your Area you just have not bothered to find out what is really happening

As fetish as Yorubas are they are not the most Fetish in Nigeria go to Edo State and feed your eyeballs
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by deeva2: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
They shud free the guy jor..he myt be a traditional worshipper who just want secure his vote..

This race go tyt btwn APC and PDP.

Nothing for that Labourer..he and Adeoti are just spoiler for apc.

Either of the two parties will win with a small margin..

OBO go eventually be atikulated if his Uncle wins.
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by IbadeHQ: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

But theivenubu didn't attend primary school,and is a bastard without a father.
Theivenubu can't point his father's house in ss,se,sw or north.
So is he not better than your master theivenubu.
I don't envy you at all.typinf trashh morning to night for 40 that I pay for a hotel room to relax and fuk for a night..
Suffa no too much for you.

It shows u lack home training, abusing somebody that can buy your entire generation shows your level of reasoning.
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by Gbadebo19(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, only idiots will support a secondary school dropout with his SSCE holder deputy.

Just leave the idiot in the picture, my boys are coming to show him Wotowoto. Even Ogun and Sango will deny him.
Wao!!!
Then it is only logical reasoning that your father must be an idiot then.
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
jaggabban:
Sé ogun layé ni?

He ties juju and so? is it a crime? it is what he believes in. this is synonymous with carrying a bible, rosary or tesbiu.
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by freemanq(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Black man will never ceases to amuse me
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by Kfed4ril(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Buhari that you support nko?
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by Dybala11(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
franchasofficia:

Then you're delusional mate. grin
Re: Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju by countryman13: 2:41am On Jul 17, 2022
jaggabban:
Sé ogun layé ni?
An eye for an eye! APC n their cohorts must be taught lessons by force since they had failed to learn with ease.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.