Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying (37014 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by COFFINSELLER666: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pple rejecting money being offered to them left n right of the state today … GREAT TO SEE … there is stilll hope for Nigeria

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1548231592962732033?t=miT3jB36lmDNnZXRm-VvJw&s=19

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Wintertime: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok

No labour party

My own is offered me 500k I will my vote my conscience and thank INEC for giving me a good reception treat.. cause from all indication only INEC officials are on duty, so to me you are just an INEC official

16 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
It is very Simple

if APC offer you 10k, COLLECT IT
Go inside voting boot and select OBI. Simple

That money they are sharing is our money
So gladly collect it and vote anoda person.

Collect 10k from APC for voting OBI grin grin
That is the best deal ever..

249 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Romanoff(f): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
10k wey no reach to cook quality stew and banga soup for the weekend. Person go come use 8 years suffer any how.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by RaptObserver: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Maybe in the cities. People in rural areas don't care. They will collect cos they have lost hope in government

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Don’t reject. Collect the money and still vote your conscience. Its your money after all.

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by salbis(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
I just hope this story will not later change to we have been rigged out through vote buying? May Osun state get the best candidate.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by optimistfeel(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Some people are collecting money while few that still have fear of God and integrity abstaining from collecting money from the greedy politicians..... Nigeria will surely work again sad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Sleyk: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vawulence be like APC..... Association of Past Criminals.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Luckysbab: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is it legal for that guy to have posted his ballot paper?

Everything na cruise to Nigerian youths.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Godoverevery: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
See this joker who doesn't have pcv himself ooo.

Is he not suppose to vote and lead by example.....online warriors.

Only a dunce won't know both pdp and apc are buying vote currently in osun state.

Apc have won this because they have out spent pdp.

Money politics can never end once there is still poverty in the country.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by harryboyng(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Let’s hope Nigeria is getting better with this. But Gubernatorial election no be like presidential elections oo#
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Ceeogbaru2: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oh 9ja
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Opoki(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
There is a rumour of Bola Tinubu having Parkinson disease, we've seen a visible evidence, he is Rich and willing to spend, I hope by the time he spend so much and people still don't vote him it hopefully the Parkinson disease won't develop to a full blown stroke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-38GQAiultI

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by vastolord4(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Confirm
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by NoToTerrorists: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
When are we going to talk about how Tifnubu Urchins, Mc Oluomo touts and Yoruba tribal bigots are busy disenfranchising people in Lagos mainland in the name of they are Omo Igbo?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by NACE13: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
OMOLUABIs cheesy
Good to see Nigerians doing the right thing.
I moved to another state recently, please how do I get my PVC?
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by adioolayi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
That's good....

We no go hear another story after the results is being announced .

Reports available are saying PDP and APC are buying votes though..

So, if David is saying people are rejecting money...na good development.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Luckysbab: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na so una say them reject votes buying for Ekiti, only to hear a different story later.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by parkervero(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
We can't still rule out vote buying. It is being done codedly .

Update

PDP paid 2k in some PUs while APC paid 5k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by iCauseTrouble: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by GeneralDae: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
As if PDP nor dey share money there too.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Kingspower(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ftc I dedicate it to the KKK world.......... congratulations to PDP in advance

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by DropsMic(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okay
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Massiveglory: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you are stupid enough to sell your vote, then you should bold enough to bear hunger and pains that comes with it.

Your vote is your Power. Your vote is your voice. Vote the candidate you believe will benefit you . Not the candidate that pays you to vote for him or her.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by UptownVibes(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
And efcc hasn't caught anyone yet.. grin jokers in red jacket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by xynerise: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
The police can't arrest those vote buyers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by RawBitterTruth(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Unrelated but still an important notice - They should be more sensitisation on proper way to thumb print, folding of paper etc when voting , sometimes when I see election results, I get really perplexed at the number of invalid votes which should have been very avoidable.

The picture above showing a voters thumb boldly imprinted is very welcoming and I hope he fold it vertically, else.....

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by gerrardomendes(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmmm. BULLION VAN DEY LEAK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Jostoman: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yes o there is hope for Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.