Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying (37027 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Dorakay93(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yes, this is one of the types of character we must imbibe to move the country forward. # imole lokan#
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by ogub(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
May God help us
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by BeardedTraveler: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by bonnyhope: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okay o

Let's see it to the end
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Jemex003: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wintertime:
Ok

No labour party

My own is offered me 500k I will my vote my conscience and thank INEC for giving me a good reception treat.. cause from all indication only INEC officials are on duty, so to me you are just an INEC official

Labour doesn’t exist in Nigeria
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by ezegold4we: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
They are paying u appearance fee for coming out to vote, pls it's ur money and ur right, don't reject it Since u didn't beg for it, it's favour, but remember to vote The person in your mind, don't Sell your conscience.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by spydera: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
It is very Simple

if APC offer you 10k, COLLECT IT
Go inside voting boot and select OBI. Simple

That money they are sharing is our money stolen by polithiefcians, so gladly collect it and vote anoda person.

Likeeeeeee.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by yusufmurry: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
I am interested in the result
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Philip4564(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Luckysbab:
Is it legal for that guy to have posted his ballot paper?

Everything na cruise to Nigerian youths.
I was thinking about it too..Hope this will not land him in trouble
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Wintertime: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jemex003:

Labour doesn’t exist in Nigeria

Werey you are part of the lazy youth Buhari talked about
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Yemi4luv: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is commendable from the youth

Pls help me out with data 090391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Olastep1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC is losing this election big time. No more inconclusive election
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by omenka(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
My happiness is in the fact that the opposition is now testifying that vote buying failed as a strategy.

This simply means they'd have fewer reasons to doubt the authenticity of the final results. smiley

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Jemex003: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wintertime:

Werey you are part of the lazy youth Buhari talked about

Because your parent were the foundation of the lazy generations. Omo werrey
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Alary: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
So dont come to tell us there is vote buying when your dancer uncle lost the election.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by DeleTaller: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
but brother David didn't tell us how Jackson Adeleke is buying votes oo.. even Adeleke said to the people in osun that he has come with money.. dollars and pounds...
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by jerryforgood: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Today the people of Osun will disgrace Yekini Amoda.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by ufotunang: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
It is very Simple

if APC offer you 10k, COLLECT IT
Go inside voting boot and select OBI. Simple

That money they are sharing is our money stolen by politicians
So gladly collect it and vote anoda person.

Collect 10k from APC for voting OBI grin grin
That is the best deal ever..
. but the new tactics is the APC agent will tell you to vote for the party APC first before he gives you the money
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Ajetayi: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
All the parties are buying votes
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by tamdun: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
But his family are the ones doing the buying
https://www.facebook.com/100012374645375/videos/1731674653860292

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Abbeytoy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
But they are collecting PDP 15k?
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Samskid310(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
If it was me,I will collect the 10k and vote for my choice
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Ameduedwin: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Can somebody show us were divido cast his own vote/his polling unit.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Weezy463: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sleyk:
Vawulence be like APC..... Association of Past Criminals.
grin
Sleyk:
Vawulence be like APC..... Association of Past Criminals.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Wintertime: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jemex003:

My parents fought for it and labour, that is why I can talked about labour.. your useless parents were the ones, whom tried to thwart there effort but they didn't succeed, neither will combine lazy ass like you whom both of them knowing that they were lazy buffoons went on and reproduce a new lazy buffoon ass like you

But don't bother, you will never succeed cause your two ass lazy buffoons parents never smelled it.. neither will you the new lazy buffoon product

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Weezy463: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin
Jemex003:

grin
Jemex003:

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Weezy463: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin
Wintertime:

My parents fight for it and labour, that is why I can talked about labour.. your useless parents were the whom tried to thwart there effort but they can't succeed and neither will combine lazy ass like whom both of them knowing that they were lazy buffoons reproduce a new lazy ass like you

But don't you won't succeed cause your two ass lazy buffoons parents never.. neither will you the new product
grin
Wintertime:

My parents fight for it and labour, that is why I can talked about labour.. your useless parents were the whom tried to thwart there effort but they can't succeed and neither will combine lazy ass like whom both of them knowing that they were lazy buffoons reproduce a new lazy ass like you

But don't you won't succeed cause your two ass lazy buffoons parents never.. neither will you the new product
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by masui(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
ufotunang:
. but the new tactics is the APC agent will tell you to vote for the party APC first before he gives you the money

And how will he see my ballot? Will he demand I show to him?

Wahala get k-leg be dat.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by seanwilliam(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Romanoff:
10k wey no reach to cook quality stew and banga soup for the weekend. Person go come use 8 years suffer any how.
honestly if I were the one, I will collect it and vote for someone else.. I go use the money chop chicken grin
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by talktofemi: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
Unrelated but still an important notice - They should be more sensitisation on proper way to thumb print, folding of paper etc when voting , sometimes when I see election results, I get really perplexed at the number of invalid votes which should have been very avoidable

The picture above showing a voters thumb boldly imprinted is very welcoming and I hope he fold it vertically, else.....

else what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.