Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos (65406 Views)

Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by YungMillionaire: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
deji17:
These are the hoodlums that attacked Tinubu’s convoy in Lagos:

Sunday Alagbogu, 47
Celestine Nnailo, 40
Obinna Jonathan;
Onyedika Vincent, 22
Sylvester Nwajagu, 47
Obinna Onu, 39
and 32yr-old Blessing Onyema , wife of principal suspect,Felix Onyema, who is currently at large.

Wow! How true is this?
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

You could have supported their act if not that they are caught

grin grin grin no be only they are caught ;Dthey are catch ni grin grin

Your per boiled English ehnn e fit make person get sefia running and jumping stomach grin grin

Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by GVTAsiwaju(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
inoki247:
which kain half news b diz...

Dem no get name...

maybe dem wan colet dere share..

They are all igbos and the wife of the mastermind has been arrested
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by lereinter(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
The sponsor didn't use his own children
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by helinues: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin no be only they are caught ;Dthey are catch ni grin grin

Your per boiled English ehnn e fit make person get sefia running and jumping stomach grin grin

Continue be checking my grammatical error upadan

Omoslim, ablejesus, when would you start having your own opinion on issue? You are yet to create a single thread with this moniker.

Must you be jumping on others opinions all the time? When would you have yours?
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Daroldigits: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
It will be easy for them to get them. What of those that attack the ENDSARS protest?
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Continue be checking my grammatical error upadan

Omoslim, ablejesus, when would you start having your own opinion on issue? You are yet to create a single thread with this moniker.

Must you be jumping on others opinions all the time? When would you have yours?

Hey hey take a pill chil grin
Na who be d people wey you dey report me to undecided
I just dey use you catch cruise oo no hard feelings at all grin
Btw dude you barely have anything to call opinion,most of the time you are always rambling quite incoherently undecided
I tell you d other time se e better make you just flow with pidgin than all this yeye English wey you dey drop like bomb grin

Just imagine the mess you made trying to communicate in a Language you do very terrible at angry
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by helinues: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hey hey take a pill chil grin
Na who be d people wey you dey report me to undecided
I just dey use you catch cruise oo no hard feelings at all grin
Btw dude you barely have anything to call opinion,most of the time you are always rambling quite incoherently undecided
I tell you d other time se e better make you just flow with pidgin than all this yeye English wey you dey drop like bomb grin

You are using yourself to catch cruise.

Is that not what you have been doing whenever you are active on this forum?

You don't have your own opinion about issue yet want to knock others down .

When would you create your own threads like others on this forum? Remember this is not the first time people will be challenging you on that.

Drop your own opinion without turning to a serial troller on NL
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
deji17:

Sunday Alagbogu, 47
Celestine Nnailo, 40
Obinna Jonathan;
Onyedika Vincent, 22
Sylvester Nwajagu, 47
Obinna Onu, 39
and 32yr-old Blessing Onyema , wife of principal suspect,Felix Onyema, who is currently at large.

You will just be telling lies just to cause ethnic wars. You are evil
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by MetaPhysical: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
deji17:

Sunday Alagbogu, 47
Celestine Nnailo, 40
Obinna Jonathan;
Onyedika Vincent, 22
Sylvester Nwajagu, 47
Obinna Onu, 39

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Onye Isaleeko
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

You are using yourself to catch cruise.

Is that not what you have been doing whenever you are active on this forum?

You don't have your own opinion about issue yet want to knock others down .

When would you create your own threads like others on this forum? Remember this is not the first time people will be challenging you on that.

Drop your own opinion without turning to a serial troller on NL

Can you please just put an S on the issue undecided
I ain't trolling you for starters and secondly you also have a reputation for attacking others.
I just don't fancy the way you make so much bullcrap all in the name of opinion.
Anyways I am one who always accept a fault when called out and perhaps I might have come out on you once in awhile due to my disdain for your very lowbrowed opinions,no harsh feelings intended.
But abeg make you sef try dey use pidgin communicate instead of English grin
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Ppp1p: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by helinues: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Can you please just put an S on the issue undecided
I ain't trolling you for starters and secondly you also have a reputation for attacking others.
I just don't fancy the way you make so much bullcrap all in the name of opinion.
Anyways I am one who always accept a fault when called out and perhaps I might have come out on you once in awhile due to my disdain for your very lowbrowed opinions,no harsh feelings intended.
But abeg make you sef try dey use pidgin communicate instead of English grin

You could have added the S

Is that why you couldn't arrange your comments properly?

Toddlers supposed to write better than this
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by marsman: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
These are their names:
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Mboi: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
marsman:
ogododo. These are their names:
Common sense is not common. Since when did this mumu become Police spokes person to announce names of suspects? I can see this nairaland is fast becoming where ethnic violence and hatred thrives. You people should continue.
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by marsman: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

You could have added the S

Is that why you couldn't arrange your comments properly?

Toddlers supposed to write better than this

What does Helinus the English murderer even know about arranging comments properly grin
Toddlers supposed to write better than this ;Dse na English be dis one abi na Sudanese pidgin grin grin
Abeg just communicate better with pidgin, English no be your thing at all cheesy grin grin
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by marsman: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mboi:

Common sense is not common. Since when did this mumu become Police spokes person to announce names of suspects? I can see this nairaland is fast becoming where ethnic violence and hatred thrives. You people should continue.
Check the link OP posted and stop acting like the people without commonsense.
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by helinues: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

What does Helinus the English murderer even know about arranging comments properly grin
Toddlers supposed to write better than this ;Dse na English be dis one abi na Sudanese pidgin grin grin
Abeg just communicate better with pidgin, English no be your thing at all cheesy grin grin

Go
Proudlyomonna:

Why not go through your bunkum before accusing others

I can never stoop so low to the level of highlighting whether your mistakes or typographic error

That's the difference between us.

Meanwhile, stop mentioning me or quoting me until you create a thread of your own on this forum.

Bye
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Zetty177x: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lies ..these guys am seeing here will prefer to press computer for oyibo matter than to have anything to do with Tinubu ..it's a set up I beg
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Go

Why not go through your bunkum before accusing others

I can never stoop so low to the level of highlighting whether your mistakes or typographic error

That's the difference between us.

Meanwhile, stop mentioning me or quoting me until you create a thread of your own on this forum.

Bye

Your own no be about typo error oo grin grin English na big wahala for you grin
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by 43Ronin: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
I really done blame the people for taking laws in their hands.
We say no to agbado man and his terrorist vp
Acorn was very lucky. Probably poly boys
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by AwaLokan: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/police-arrest-eight-cultists-over-attack-on-tinubus-convoy-in-lagos/

Why did you mischievously hide their names OP. Same Vanguard gave a full report and listed their names but you intensionally edited the report and Remo their names.

They are :

SP Idris-Adamu gave the identities of the culprits as Sunday Alagbogu, 47; Celestine Nnailo, 40; Obinna Jonathan; Onyedika Vincent, 22; Sylvester Nwajagu, 47; Obinna Onu, 39 and 32-year-old Blessing Onyema , wife of the principal suspect, Felix Onyema, who is currently at large.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/police-arrest-eight-cultists-over-attack-on-tinubus-convoy-in-lagos/
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by AwaLokan: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
whitephoenix:

You will just be telling lies just to cause ethnic wars. You are evil

Open the link and read the last paragraph

Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by eldoradoxx: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
IPOB members?
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by sim2003: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Naija,I hail o! Police will just raid innocent people and give them names
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by snoopz: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
You see how fast they were able to fish out the so called attackers??
If na ordinary citizen now, na we will investigate go finish am
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by johnbd: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
I tot una say na fake news. Say they no attack tinibu
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by hanebab469: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hdh

Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Framel: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
prosper97:
for a common mistake, maybe one day your turn go reach no be 9ja we dey

Stuupid rapist apologist, you and who dey Naija.? You would be in jail now for the next 25yrs and registered as a sex offender if you ever make it out alive, if you are where I am, just being going through your phone and browser history. Stuupid re.tards always defending vile behaviors. I wonder why some of you your mothers didn't get an abortion since it has never be illegal in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.