Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,170 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos (65403 Views)

Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Framel:

Stuupid rapist apologist, you and who dey Naija.? You would be in jail now for the next 25yrs and registered as a sex offender if you ever make it out alive, if you are where I am, just being going through your phone and browser history. Stuupid re.tards always defending vile behaviors. I wonder why some of you your mothers didn't get an abortion since it has never be illegal in Nigeria.
i have heard about fools all my life but it seems am meeting one for the first time, becareful you wasted sperm
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by goggle48: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Hmmmm.i wished
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Eniitankorede: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2022
All the people who attacked Tinubu are IPOB members, including a woman, all from the southeast. Why do they hate Tinubu? He has better records of achievements than their Lord and saviour Obituary.
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Framel: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
prosper97:
i have heard about fools all my life but it seems am meeting one for the first time, becareful you wasted sperm

So you never met your father and your mother? Rapists like you deserve death, your mother made a grave mistake abandoning you on the refuse dump. You're better off being aborted.
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Framel:

So you never met your father and your mother? Rapists like you deserve death, your mother made a grave mistake abandoning you on the refuse dump. You're better off being aborted.
i see you have no fear even when you have a small spirit i can just crush from here, you talk too much even when you don't know the person you are speaking ( BEWARE) but i we visit you
Re: Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos by Framel: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
prosper97:
i see you have no fear even when you have a small spirit i can just crush from here, you talk too much even when you don't know the person you are speaking ( BEWARE) but i we visit you

Look at this thing, who are you again? grin grin grin

Crush or Fanta is this the kind of empty threat you make in that country where I can get any soldier for $100 to beat you senseless? grin grin grin.

You're a NOBODY in case no 9ne has told you lately. Now go find a snake to kill for breakfast.

The eediot from Ekpeye is feeling like a somebody, your Pastor will soon use you to preach again why you should be careful of what you say online while your casket lies in front of the 3 people that showed up for your funeral.

Now go and rape a goat and come back for more. I'm hoping they'll use Sharia to judge you this time. Pathetic clown.

You don't have to type in English you know...what the heck is "I we visit you", stuupid clown, visit who? grin grin You don't even have a job. Do you even have a passport talkless of a visa. Stuupid rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.