Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party (36758 Views)

2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President / Northern Elders Endorse President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Decent09(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Lastborn0074: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
cool
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
The rate at which northerners are keying into Peter Obi message of hope and redemption is alarming and unprecedented.

God bless all the OBIdient family.
God bless Peter Obi

And God bless you too for your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Kennedyli: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
JAGS001:

Na lie many have changed their mind when BAT won primary election and many are still changing their minds as PO supporters keep promoting BAT online thinking they are injuring his characters but not knowing they are ignorantly advertising him, the more lies the more people find the truth the more they switch.
Promoting him how? Is there anyone on twitter that doesn't know Tinubu?

What most don't know is his antecedents and that's the narrative the P.O supporters are making.

Tinubu is a drug baron and no right thinking person will vote for him.
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Lastborn0074: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kennedyli:

What most don't know is his antecedents and that's the narrative the P.O supporters are making.

Gbam! On Peter Obi we stand.
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
We warned them, Buhari adviced them, osinbajo warned them bt they refused to listen.
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Siscooh: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
popez:
Way to go! The people's choice!

I keep telling people; it's mathematically impossible for Peter Obi not to win this election by a wide margin! That's the reason other political parties and their supporters keep attacking him. But they're fighting a lost battle. We can't keep silent while these criminals, drug smugglers and Boko Haram terrorists keep destroying our country.

Vote common sense. Vote competence. Vote #ObiDatti2023 #TakebackNaija2023

IN GOD WE TRUST BECAUSE THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOUR
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by nextstep(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:
If this news enter front page, I'll deactivate this account and support Tinubu.

Welp, it hit front page, so accordingly there should not be a reply to this message because you've deactivated your account grin tongue

But on a serious note, all this endorsement na audio. I remember Amechi being endorsed here and there, but lost by 1:10 against Tinubu in the primaries...
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by IamAtikulate: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
nextstep:

Welp, it hit front page, so accordingly there should not be a reply to this message because you've deactivated your account grin tongue
We are following Osun election

Make we win fess

grin
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by nextstep(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:

We are following Osun election

Make we win fess

grin

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by IamAtikulate: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
ozil123:

Bro, your account is still active.
Wait fess till we win Osun

Helinues

grin
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by IamAtikulate: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Doctorgid:

When are you deactivating your account. Since you have promise that you will do if it hit front page
Relax boss

grin
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by eldoradoxx: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Since APC says it is Muslim Muslim rule they prefer, Nigerian Christians are not helpless, we have a 100% certified Christian Presidential candidate who happens to be the best candidate in the next election
Over 40 million Christians in the North whom APC rejected their votes together with over 120 million Christians in the South, let's vote our own, Peter Gregory Obi for President, he will end Islamic terrorism.
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by JAGS001(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kennedyli:

Not everyone think like cow as you think oga go and seat, many have started supporting Tinubu seen that he Tinubu truly attended Chicago college and who are those that promote that Tinubu false the Chicago certificate if not PO supporters, many even switched to support him on a low-key after his massive win in APC primary election
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
DOTian:
No one is ready for any sort of agbadorian nonsense this time.
Those clannish thinkers that are desperate to be led by a well known crook just because of tribal solidarity, should first carve out their Agbodoistan for Tinupoo to lead. 8 years of Tinupoo after 8 years of the daurra disaster will never happen..
The destiny of almost 300 million black people can NEVER be caged just to satisfy the political aspirations of a dye in the wool kleptomaniac..
Hushcobar Tinupoo is a goner....

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Slimmy19: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
OmoAkin85:
guy ur head correct .they are more sensible people in Lagos now.am afraid tinubu may not win lagos this i have seen

I've had this thought for a while now,but alot of people may not see it
With all regard to him,Tinubu's influence in the south west is overrated to an extent
For a man of Tinubu's political reputation,to rig Osun's elections and other elections in the south West to that extent,for his candidates to win,that should tell you something

I know almost every politician rigs in a way,but south west's style of rigging is a whole different ball game

This man used thugs,money and security personnels

Come to NORTH EAST and North West,elections are rigged in a different and more organized way
They don't snatch ballot box or kill on election day
They don't use thugs
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Slimmy19: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
OmoAkin85:
guy ur head correct .they are more sensible people in Lagos now.am afraid tinubu may not win lagos this i have seen

By December,if Peter Obi's people can work more effectively and reach more people
This election may likely turn out to be a race between just Atiku and Obi

Any one who have lived in the North, will know that a true Hausa muslim man,does not consider a muslim of a different tribe as a true muslim
If you've been to Kaduna during crisis,you may understand

Now Tinubu will neither have the support of the northern Christians nor the Northern muslims

A Hausa man does not see a Yoruba muslim as a brother
They see them as second class muslims

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Opmic: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Mynd44 is a very biased mod.

Cc:

Helinues

LegendHero

Metaphysical

Seun

Lalasticlala
Deactivate, after 2023 you will go on exile
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Sambaby7640: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Cc:

Helinues
LegendHero

Metaphysical

Seun

Lalasticlala
how far...you never deactivate?
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by SUNNYCEE60: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
heendrix:
hmm

I am Obediently Obiscentric
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by helinues: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sambaby7640:
how far...you never deactivate?

No be person wey get shame go walk the talk?

The guy is still lurking around with his as usual trolling
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ZeroChil: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Cc:

Helinues

LegendHero

Metaphysical

Seun

Lalasticlala
Very anyhow mod.
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Josewonder(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
People just decided to be deciving themselves. Obi is just a candidate that cannot even get one million votes not to talk of winning presidential election in Nigeria. He can only be president in Igbo Land not Nigeria. That d gospel truth.
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by darediamond(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
femisplash:
There's a difference between North East Elders and North East Elder for peace and development, the latter is a an unknown jobber hiding under a faceless group. I bet no one has ever heard of the name before.
And because of that??

Eenh eenh??
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Glozaglobal: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Sifia pains for agbado eaters

Kassapher eaters!!!! Lolz
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by hanebab469: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hdh

Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Soso990240(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I think your political sense of history is quite low and not up to date. We are talking structures here, Anambra is a PDP state in presidential election. They have men and resources to mobilise and reach out to people. Many of the billionaires in Anambra are tied to PDP. These are the people that have the money to spend. Where is labour party structures in anambra state? Is like saying labour party will win any state in the north. Many of your likes are living in denial. when last did any APGA presidential candidate won election in anambra? Many of you will deactivate your account on nairaland. Let's wait till May 29.
please, name d billionaires that are tied to PDP? Same people that were lamenting that Southeast have been betrayed by PDP? The truth is that u are not intorch with reality. U have been reading that Obj, IBB and some Northeners are supporting Obi, yet u don't think he can win a state in d North? Lol. What was i expecting when u said he can't even win his state. Lol. U have been seen Northeners condemning Muslim-Muslim ticket by APC, and u still think Obi can't win a state? Drop ur number, let's meet 1 on 1 and argue or bet on this.. that's if u have a face. Name the PDP members in d east that are tied to PDP. cheesy
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Donwis05: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I think your political sense of history is quite low and not up to date. We are talking structures here, Anambra is a PDP state in presidential election. They have men and resources to mobilise and reach out to people. Many of the billionaires in Anambra are tied to PDP. These are the people that have the money to spend. Where is labour party structures in anambra state? Is like saying labour party will win any state in the north. Many of your likes are living in denial. when last did any APGA presidential candidate won election in anambra? Many of you will deactivate your account on nairaland. Let's wait till May 29.

Foolishness and self agradizement wouldn't let you admit the truth.
You talk of PDP owning structures while labour party doesn't.
If I may ask you what is the structure u are talking about?
Is it not the people?
The same people who are talking about ditching both PDP and the evil party called apc?
Keep deceiving urself with structures...
When the time comes, you will find out that structures isn't abstract... It means people and that the people are now with Peter Obi.
Obi for 2023!
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Perocom(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
popez:
Way to go! The people's choice!

I keep telling people; it's mathematically impossible for Peter Obi not to win this election by a wide margin! That's the reason other political parties and their supporters keep attacking him. But they're fighting a lost battle. We can't keep silent while these criminals, drug smugglers and Boko Haram terrorists keep destroying our country.

Vote common sense. Vote competence. Vote #ObiDatti2023 #TakebackNaija2023

Very young and vibrant duo
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by IbadeHQ: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Donwis05:

Foolishness and self agradizement wouldn't let you admit the truth.
You talk of PDP owning structures while labour party doesn't.
If I may ask you what is the structure u are talking about?
Is it not the people?
The same people who are talking about ditching both PDP and the evil party called apc?
Keep deceiving urself with structures...
When the time comes, you will find out that structures isn't abstract... It means people and that the people are now with Peter Obi.
Obi for 2023!

You are leaving in fools paradise. I can see that you're below par in political reasoning. Let me tell you what they call structures;

Your party Secretariat.

Internal elective party members.

Weekly/monthly meeting by your party members.

Your elective members both in state and national.

To name but few, these are what they call structures. these are the people that will mobilise people like you and others to vote for their party.

Thesame people are the ones that stays at the polling unit to guide votes. even if it takes spending money.

Which of these can you do? many of you cannot even go to your villages because of UGM. Most of you stupid Peter Obi supporters will stay on nairaland and be arguing foolishly.

You think election is won on social media.
Re: 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party by MrAnku: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
i am a fulani guy from Jigawa, i am 100% obedient and i am still mobilizing my people about the saviour Obi. We cant let religion or tribal difference control our memory unit. Let's vote out these set of old hungry baboons. A better Nigeria is all we want and simpler future for our next generation. Mr Obi is my choice and my peoples choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / Buhari Arrived Benue State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.