Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? (1983 Views)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by anne05(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLt7Q3qFUNg

The wildly permissive 'Woke Culture' won't accept this black girl who says she is WHITE!

Like! Subscribe! Share!

Apparently in America, it isn't at all jarring to see a nice muscular gait rocking a wig/weaves and heels! In the land of the free, a man can be a woman, a woman can be a man, and one person in a car can be a 'them' and drive in a carpool lane, BUT YOU DARE NOT BE WHITE when you aren't.

Say no to SELECTIVE FREEDOM America! Not woke enough?

PS: If you didn't detect the sarcasm here, you can't be helped.

Culled from the Dr Phil show.

Like, Subscribe, Share!

No be only my eye go see this one. FP please?
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by illicit(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
She don mad be dat
Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by ecolime(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
I love this even though it's sarcasm.

In an age where you are called whatever you 'feel', I would like to see how this pans out in the nearest future.

'Woke culture' is killing western nations especially America and they just don't know it yet.

Just imagine an Ibadan man with tribal marks wakes up one day and asked to be officially identified as a Fulani man just because he feels he is Fulani from within.. lol

Stupid people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Treadway: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
ecolime:
I love this even though it's sarcasm.

In an age where you are called whatever you 'feel', I would like to see how this pans out in the nearest future.

'Woke culture' is killing western nations especially America and they just don't know it yet.

Just imagine an Ibadan man with tribal marks wakes up one day and asked to be officially identified as a Fulani man just because he feels he is Fulani from within.. lol

Stupid people.
I love this too. Let all sorts of behaviours be normalized. Time will tell just how mad the world will get. Like you said Countversailles, on the other thread, gender fluid is a thing, race fluid should also be a thing, infact cross-species fluid should be a thing na so we go dey become enlightened, refined and advanced. There should be no limit or definition to 'what is' everything can be anything. I hope more transracials spring up, I'm eager to see what the world will be like with these nutcases in 20 years...only I don't think the whites will accept that. Most likely they will allow anyone to be anything you are not, but not white, when you are not. Go girl! you are white tru tru...lol

4 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by demolagilbert: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
anne05:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLt7Q3qFUNg

The wildly permissive 'Woke Culture' won't accept this black girl who says she is WHITE!

Like! Subscribe! Share!

Apparently in America, it isn't at all jarring to see a nice muscular gait rocking a wig/weaves and heels! In the land of the free, a man can be a woman, a woman can be a man, and one person in a car can be a 'them' and drive in a carpool lane, BUT YOU DARE NOT BE WHITE when you aren't.

Say no to SELECTIVE FREEDOM America! Not woke enough?

PS: If you didn't detect the sarcasm here, you can't be helped.

Culled from the Dr Phil show.

Like, Subscribe, Share!

No be only my eye go see this one. FP please?
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
hahaha. Well with MJ level money, her dreams can come true. Baba has proven that it is possible. Orisirisi!
Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by baby124: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Very good. I support her. Since we are all now supporting lies, perversions and delusions as the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:
Very good. I support her. Since we are all now supporting lies, perversions and delusions as the truth.

Since they've decided to be mad, they can all be mad together without limits. Hehehehehe
The confusion has just begun. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by bukatyne(f): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Since they've decided to be mad, they can all be mad together without limits. Hehehehehe
The confusion has just begun. cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The madness would definitely have limits.

I am sure a non- Royal can't 'feel' like a royal with claims to the throne. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by baby124: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
bukatyne:

I am sure a non- Royal can't 'feel' like a royal with claims to the throne. grin
It will eventually get to that point. By then it will be too late because, the madness would have been very strong. Let them continue, instead of getting this very ill people off the streets.

They are telling them delusion is reality. Until the delusion start touching all levels of society. Only then will they finally admit that they went too far.

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
bukatyne:

Not until they've totally lost themselves (in it).
Until they themselves don't know what to believe or accept anymore.
Until they've lost all sense of what truth is.

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind(s), to do things which are not convenient..."

When some of them are already loving and marrying trees? Anything is possible o. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Treadway: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
bukatyne:

Well, you have a point with royalty claims sha. Like the poster said, this madness will likely still be the prerogative of what the 'white masters' will allow. So that may not happen, even this identifying as white dem fit no allow am happen, but with these ppl, na to keep your fingers crossed. Who ever imagine 20 years ago that bobrisky and Bruce Caitlyn Jenner would be a thing? Next thing Caitlyn Jenner wins woman of the year same year she transgendered, person wey never even menstruate before became woman of the year. The madness thick gan.

3 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by sisisioge: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle. I'm sure it will be thrown out before you could say Jack....a 50yr old had tried to identify as a child and even when to court for it,it was thrown out lest phidos start legitimately going after children just because they fell like one of them or criminals start asking to be treated like a minor. Too dangerous to indulge the fuckery.

As for the colour of the skin, it will be too much for them to handle. It wont fly grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by baby124: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
sisisioge:
Wahala be like bicycle. I'm sure it will be thrown out before you could say Jack....a 50yr old had tried to identify as a child and even when to court for it,it was thrown out lest phidos start legitimately going after children just because they fell like one of them or criminals start asking to be treated like a minor. Too dangerous to indulge the fuckery.

As for the colour of the skin, it will be too much for them to handle. It wont fly grin
It must fly. Shebi the idea is to address me as who I think I am. Pedophiles are also fighting for their right. There’s a movement for it now. When a society start telling lies to support the very mentally I’ll in their society, that thought will become so pervasive that it will consume the society. Society will start thinking upside down. Let me find the pedophile movement.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX-7F4NtO58][/url]

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by sisisioge: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

It must fly. Shebi the idea is to address me as who I think I am. Pedophiles are also fighting for their right. There’s a movement for it now. When a society start telling lies to support the very mentally I’ll in their society, that thought will become so pervasive that it will consume the society. Society will start thinking upside down. Let me find the pedophile movement.

Yes there is a movement but it is not officially recognized. Just bunch of looonies asking to allow them freedom to love babies sexually. Awon werey.

If you check the patterns of those ratified so far, it must be proven beyond reasonable doubt that allowing the movement to thrive will not hurt anyone or threaten the laws of the land. While this proposed new craze should have a sail through, it will open the several decades wounds of white vs black tussle. The world isnt ready to relive that again.
Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by baby124: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
If a man can call himself a woman because he thinks he is. Why can’t Pedophiles also rebrand? Sounds like the same type of thought. When you let one madness, the others will follow.

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by baby124: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
sisisioge:

Yes there is a movement but it is not officially recognized. Just bunch of looonies asking to allow them freedom to love babies sexually. Awon werey.

If you check the patterns of those ratified so far, it must be proven beyond reasonable doubt that allowing the movement to thrive will not hurt anyone or threaten the laws of the land. While this proposed new craze should have a sail through, it will open the several decades wounds of white vs black tussle. The world isnt ready to relive that again.
That’s how trans and pronouns started. They just need enough Pedophiles in power to start to force the thought. Through education and suppression of sane people’s opinions like we are seeing now for Trans and Pronouns. This nonsense, e no go end. E go continue till fight breakout.

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by sisisioge: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

That’s how trans and pronouns started. They just need enough Pedophiles in power to start to force the thought. Through education and suppression of sane people’s opinions like we are seeing now for Trans and Pronouns. This nonsense, e no go end. E go continue till fight breakout.

Trans and pronouns weren't really hurting anyone or breaking laws. Phidos would be hirting children and breali g laws so it will never fly.

This skin colour thing should ordinarily not hurt anyone but it is too sensitive to allow now given the history between the blacks and whites. Even in this age, we still have extremists waging subtle wars on the other skin colour which makes it too sensitive to entertain and would be thrown out. As for the starters, they would soon be needing protection.

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by baby124: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
sisisioge:

Trans and pronouns weren't really hurting anyone or breaking laws. Phidos would be hirting children and breali g laws so it will never fly.

This skin colour thing should ordinarily not hurt anyone but it is too sensitive to allow now given the history between the blacks and whites. Even in this age, we still have extremists waging subtle wars on the other skin colour which makes it too sensitive to entertain and would be thrown out. As for the starters, they would soon be needing protection.
The so called trans who are raping women, beating women, redefining what women should be and claiming to be women to win in sports are not hurting women? Very funny o. The root of it is you can’t claim to be what you are not. If one gets accepted, then it’s discriminatory not to let the other delusional people get accepted.

They must now accept Transracial and MAP too. Na all society go eventually mad. That woman’s argument in the video is ridiculous because, it also applies exactly to the trans and pronoun approach. Exactly.

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by sisisioge: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

The so called trans who are raping women, beating women, redefining what women should be and claiming to be women to win in sports are not hurting women? Very funny o. The root of it is you can’t claim to be what you are not. If one gets accepted, then it’s discriminatory not to let the other delusional people get accepted.

They must now accept Transracial and MAP too. Na all society go eventually mad.

grin grin grin

Lol at the last part.

For those lying/raping/destructive trans,they are just a few bad eggs just like we have amongst the straight regular folks. Havent we seen a man raping a woman or a real guy lying to get in a competition with his pairs? There will always be law breakers regardless of who they are.

As for this transrace thing, hmmmm....the argument will be quite compelling on both sides. I hope the other side gets the required protection asap before the kids starts disappearing. This particular nonsense is too risky for the world's sanity.

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by crackhaus: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Whilst we all announce our displeasure against these abnormalities, we mustn't at all forget that all of this began with Feminism, that modern snowflakey kind.

I move with love... grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by baby124: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Lol at the last part.

For those lying/raping/destructive trans,they are just a few bad eggs just like we have amongst the straight regular folks. Havent we seen a man raping a woman or a real guy lying to get in a competition with his pairs? There will always be law breakers regardless of who they are.

As for this transrace thing, hmmmm....the argument will be quite compelling on both sides. I hope the other side gets the required protection asap before the kids starts disappearing. This particular nonsense is too risky for the world's sanity.
Trans is very dangerous to the identity of women. The aggressiveness of so called trans women reminds me exactly of how men behave towards women when they want to be sexist and forceful. Trans is very very dangerous to the identity of women.

The trans men are not taken seriously because no one even hears of them. Real men will not let them say Pekem or even win anything. But you see those men pretending to be women, that is a very very dangerous idea. Now they are trying to force women to adopt other names to define themselves so that men pretending to be women can now comfortably see themselves as women.

As far as I am concerned, all this mad thought is a problem for all of society. When you accept one, you must accept the other. By force or it’s transracial phobia and MAP phobia. You can’t pick and choose certain type of madness that is acceptable. It’s sweet because it’s mostly women it’s affecting. Now it is growing to race and children where it affects others. I think when these discussions start getting heated, this mad ideas will be abandoned entirely.

Many White people see this Transracial coming and are getting gittery about all this Trans and pronouns.

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by anne05(f): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

[url]
I was about to reply sisisioge on this gangan. MAP (minor attracted person's) is definitely happening, and very soon too. When many more ppl go to court like that 50yo, next thing you know 65yo go identify as under 18. Shebi 70's mama dey marry 20's bobo and PPL dey accept am as norm.

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by anne05(f): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
My own is dah, this geh is blacker than me o..she for even try be light-skinned like Chris Brown fess...kikiki

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Mariangeles(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
anne05:
My own is dah, this geh is blacker than me o..she for even try be light-skinmed like Chris Brown fess...kikiki

Hahahahaha
Plus say her nose no even try point sef. cheesy
Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

[url]

Valid points

And I cannot believe a pedophile movement exist, gradually they will become recognized just like LGBTQ then all hell will break loose, I just hope it will not be too late.

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

My thoughts exactly

I did not see this comment before I typed mine smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by sisisioge: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

Trans is very dangerous to the identity of women. The aggressiveness of so called trans women reminds me exactly of how men behave towards women when they want to be sexist and forceful. Trans is very very dangerous to the identity of women.

The trans men are not taken seriously because no one even hears of them. Real men will not let them say Pekem or even win anything. But you see those men pretending to be women, that is a very very dangerous idea. Now they are trying to force women to adopt other names to define themselves so that men pretending to be women can now comfortably see themselves as women.

As far as I am concerned, all this mad thought is a problem for all of society. When you accept one, you must accept the other. By force or it’s transracial phobia and MAP phobia. You can’t pick and choose certain type of madness that is acceptable. It’s sweet because it’s mostly women it’s affecting. Now it is growing to race and children where it affects others. I think when these discussions start getting heated, this mad ideas will be abandoned entirely.

Many White people see this Transracial coming and are getting gittery about all this Trans and pronouns.

Hmmm...I havent really had any encounter with them and dont really have an opinion of their conducts. To be honest, I do not even have a problem with their choices because as far as I'm concerned, they are not hurting others or breaking the laws. Here is how I see it....

*The society is theirs
*They allow a lot of freedom to people and protect this freedom unlike ours here
*They open their boarders to other nationals with different cultures and ideologies to live them
*There will always be difference of opinions.

So since I'm just a foreigner allowed into their lands, I tend to just let them embrace whatever craze I think they have so long as they are not hurting or breaking the laws. Back home, we have not even come to terms with transdressers let alone the others. So my opinion on their society is very mild and accepting so long as they arent breaking the laws or expressly hurting others.

By the way,I am a woman, I've got all the softwares of a woman, my people recognize me as a woman.... if I then leave my Shore to yours and you decided that a guy is now a woman and I am now a Xwoman,honestly, so long as I'm not required to undergo physical/mental modification to become the Xwoman, I am cool with it. At home and within myself, I am a woman. So it doesnt affect me one bit.
Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Treadway: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
sisisioge:

sisisioge that woman in the interview was lying thru her teeth. Look up Candace Owen's expose on what these freaks did in pride month. They took their campaign to children school, as in like classes with 3 and 4 year old educating them about their 'options' while almost nude. And she says they draw the line at children. They are going after the children actively these days. The amount of these sickos you'd find in society 5-10years from now will be shocking.

2 Likes

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
anne05:
I was about to reply sisisioge on this gangan. MAP (minor attracted person's) is definitely happening, and very soon too. When many more ppl go to court like that 50yo, next thing you know 65yo go identify as under 18. Shebi 70's mama dey marry 20's bobo and PPL dey accept am as norm.

You dont seem to get it....there is an existing law protecting minors from adult predators. That isnt about to change because some looonies say so...

Now if there arent any laws existing prior to them coming up with the craze, it might have flew grin

As for the trans racial, you know there is no existing laws protecting the white from the black, right? It should actually sail through but the wounds from centuries ago are still pretty fresh....the system is not ready for it. Thus the reason it wont fly.....at least not anytime soon.
Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by Treadway: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
sisisioge:

You dont seem to get it....there is an existing law protecting minors from adult predators. That isnt about to change because some looonies say so...

Now if there arent any laws existing prior to them coming up with the craze, it might have flew grin

As for the trans racial, you know there is no existing laws protecting the white from the black, right? It should actually sail through but the wounds from centuries ago are still pretty fresh....the system is not ready for it. Thus the reason it wont fly.....at least not anytime soon.
On this MAP, your point is valid, but there is a simple way around it. Reduce the age of consent! Most are gearing up to do this underg. You know age of consent varies per state even in the US, and also per country. That will be how this will play out. I bet you. On transracials, I also don't think the 'white man' will want that, but hey, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Treadway:
On this MAP, your point is valid, but there is a simple way around it. Reduce the age of consent! Most are gearing up to do this underg. You know age of consent varies per state even in the US, and also per country. That will be how this will play out. I bet you. On transracials, I also don't think the 'white man' will want that, but hey, fingers crossed.

Hmmm, how far down do you think they can go with the age of consent that wont really hurt the child too? 16yes, 10yrs? Hmmmm....these MFs even want to bunk an 8yr old! I think they should be thrown out! Allow children to grow into maturity before exposing them to important choices biko.
Re: 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? by sisisioge: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Treadway:
sisisioge that woman in the interview was lying thru her teeth. Look up Candace Owen's expose on what these freaks did in pride month. They took their campaign to children school, as in like classes with 3 and 4 year old educating them about their 'options' while almost nude. And she says they draw the line at children. They are going after the children actively these days. The amount of these sickos you'd find in society 5-10years from now will be shocking.

It is well. I actually think the school should have allowed some modicum of decorum from them. You see, as part of the education given to the young, they need to know that these people exist....just like sex education, cultural education and what have you. Still, some mildness should have been employed.

As for the options thing, that should have been taught much later, I agree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Parents Be Blame For Obese Kids? / Large Percentage Of Nigerian Men Are 'marital Criminals' - Investigation / Help, My Father Wont Attend My Brother's Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.