Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City (4363 Views)

Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) / Final Ibadan Vs Aba Pictures: No Cherry Picking / Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Georgry(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you dey Benin and you no wan do yahoo na hungry go kill you, yahoo na normal thing for there, na your mama go carry you go hk self, abi make family contribute money take send their first daughter go Italy go do Olosho.

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Tomek09(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You are expecting comments from mostly yorubas undecided

Benin is headquarters of BEDC, ondo, delta, Ekiti are under it

Power is one of the deciding factor of the nation and for a private company to headquarters in Benin it tells you alot cos they choose the most commercial base

Ondo is more urbanized than ibadan yet ondo no near Benin

Those badmouthing Benin should relocate na if Dem don see wetin Dem dey enjoy
IBEDC covers the whole SW except Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Tomek09(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Almaigaa:
Benin na Glorified village. There's nothing special about that Town. Them go just dey over hype Benin like say na Better place.

Note: I am based in Benin. I work in Benin. Being in Benin for the last 7 years. If not for work, I no fit stay this kind place.
But you dey enjoy dey chop Benin gals pussy.
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by sirjustice1575(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Those in Benin are even looking for way to japa to other state. grin grin

Transportation fare in Benin is very high, but accommodation is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by FODA(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
babasolution:
Enough of Ibadan Onitsha comparism.
For those that know Ibadan and Benin very well,both are ancient cities,with Benin being far older.
Are there so much brown roofs in Benin?
Which city is better to live in?
Which city is more organised and beautiful?
u for insult Benin directly instead of comparing d dead with d living ,the last time I checked Benin on Google it show error

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by babasolution: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why is Benin so bad according to most comments,what's wrong with Benin people, how come they have been reduced to Yahoo and olosho people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by amidel(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
folake4u:
The comments above me though. Laugh wan kill me. grin grin
Folake come talk for this matter grin
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by folake4u(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
amidel:

Folake come talk for this matter grin

Make I laugh small biko. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by ecolime(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Apologies to folks from Edo state. Gosh, Benin is thrash. The roads, markets and most houses there are eyesores.

It's probably the dirtiest city in the South-South. No disrespect.

I'm partly based in South-South but I have been to Ibadan few times and it's way better than Benin IMHO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Almaigaa: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tomek09:

But you dey enjoy dey chop Benin gals pussy.

Benin girls fit use jazz hold you if them like you. Girl wey you no like initially, na you go dey sing her praises always. To avoid this, you mind how you date Benin Girls. Some of them are very fetish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Almaigaa: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Georgry:
If you dey Benin and you no wan do yahoo na hungry go kill you, yahoo na normal thing for there, na your mama go carry you go hk self, abi make family contribute money take send their first daughter go Italy go do Olosho.

See person wey know Benin well well. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Almaigaa: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
babasolution:
Why is Benin so bad according to most comments,what's wrong with Benin people, how come they have been reduced to Yahoo and olosho people

That's what they are

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by misano(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
I have not stayed in Ibadan long enough to conclude, but I like Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by misano(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
ecolime:
Apologies to folks from Edo state. Gosh, Benin is thrash. The roads, markets and most houses there are eyesores.

It's probably the dirtiest city in the South-South. No disrespect.

I'm partly based in South-South but I have been to Ibadan few times and it's way better than Benin IMHO.

U don't know anything about Benin. Stop the nonsense talk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by misano(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Georgry:

Trash pointless talk.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by misano(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Almaigaa:

For Benin, every body dey look for how to reap the next person. Even market women will look for a way to rip you off, when you patronise them.

Another lie. That happens everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by misano(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Almaigaa:
Benin na Glorified village. There's nothing special about that Town. Them go just dey over hype Benin like say na Better place.

Note: I am based in Benin. I work in Benin. Being in Benin for the last 7 years. If not for work, I no fit stay this kind place.

Trash.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by naija4life247: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Almaigaa:

Shhhhhh! No be everything person dey talk. Them say Edo no be Lagos. Them dey correct. Edo no go ever be up to Lagos, not even as good as Osogbo not to talk of Abeokuta or Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Almaigaa: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

Where do you know in Benin?

I have been to both cities and I can tell you Benin beats Ibadan hands down.

Go to ihama, GRA, Etete, country home, sapele road, ring road, Airport road, Akpakpava, etc and see structures.

Benin has the ancient part and modern part

One thing you can't take away from Benin is d network of roads interconnecting each other. No amount of hold up without seeing a bypassing road. The city is planned

This is a typical Benin man talking. For him mind, Ihama Road, Etete, Country home and Sapele Road be like Heaven. No wonder Benin People dey laugh Lagos. Claiming that Edo no be Lagos.

@Arysexy, Benin GRA, Sapele Road and Ring Road no fine, if you travel around this Country. There's nothing special in those areas you mentioned. If you dey travel, shame for no allow you mention those places

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by yusluvad(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ibadan is better...

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Almaigaa: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Which oil producing state may be na palm oil u mean

The palm oil sef na fake grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Almaigaa: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Power is one of the deciding factor of the nation and for a private company to headquarters in Benin it tells you alot cos they choose the most commercial base

What does BEDC got to do with the development in Benin? Most of Benin wey no get light, na em you dey talk about BEDC. The only place wey get small light na Etete, Ihama and few streets for GRA. Outside that Benin dey darkness. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Almaigaa: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
babasolution:
What are the advantages of Benin,like what does make Benin stand out for those that are very used to Benin or from Benin

And also what are the disadvantages and downsides of Benin,what do Benin people want to change about their city

Come Benin, you go answer those questions by yourself. grin
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by ecolime(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
misano:

U don't know anything about Benin. Stop the nonsense talk.
You must be from Benin. Better grow the Bleep up and learn silly boy.
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Kurutinto(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
Funkeeeeee, Bikonu bring the beans make I pick some

Stale

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by tonicyril: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
babasolution:
Enough of Ibadan Onitsha comparism.
For those that know Ibadan and Benin very well,both are ancient cities,with Benin being far older.
Are there so much brown roofs in Benin?
Which city is better to live in?
Which city is more organised and beautiful?
U know what??

Ur questions brings more ridiculous undertone, sebi u want to spite ibadan abi?? Na so una dey do, u can do it in peace sir

After today, no one wil even remember u re existing in ibadan or benin grin

Ibadan wil continue to be the largest city in the west Africa and third in the whole Africa while benin wil continue to be one of the heritage of oduduwa.

So wen u re done u can off ur data and sleep grin

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by 528ibilola: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
See person wey know Benin. See person wey know Benin. ...
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by ASAPFERG: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na only rivers state good for ss.. the rest states na yahoo boys and ashawo girls full am.. mostly delta and edo states

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by elampiro(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Na only rivers state good for ss.. the rest states na yahoo boys and ashawo girls full am.. mostly delta and edo states

I lived in Benin for a long time. The first time I went to Port Harcourt, I was disappointed. It is just like Benin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by DeZoro(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
I am from Benin but been out for about 17 years! I often visit but let me tell you the truth, Benin is a place to stay and enjoy yourself. There is no state that is 100% free from crime or dirt. All states have high and low class areas; it depends on your pocket. The last time I visited, I was amazed by the way motorist obeys traffic. I was dazed with their food, reception and good fresh air. For flood, even China experiences it. It's a natural issues. In Lekki, they experience flood too. So, I ll advice if you want to leave in Benin or Ibadan, consider what is taking you there. But for my advise, as a visitor try get a house around Ugbor and also get a Car because there is no private or commercial bike in Benin. Benin is a place to be for business and pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:

@bolded just made me realise you're clowning around and you're not to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Osariemen12: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stakeholders:

But can you talk about adholor road opposite UBTH? I can never forget that place na God safe me from their flood.

Adholor is outskirts of Benin. Benin is better than Ibadan in all development and civilization indices.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Blast Inec Chairman Mahmood Yakubu For Declaring Tinubu As The Winne / 2 Students Killed As Valentine Turns Bloody In Unilag ! / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.