Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City (4403 Views)

Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) / Final Ibadan Vs Aba Pictures: No Cherry Picking / Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Osariemen12: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You are expecting comments from mostly yorubas undecided

Benin is headquarters of BEDC, ondo, delta, Ekiti are under it

Power is one of the deciding factor of the nation and for a private company to headquarters in Benin it tells you alot cos they choose the most commercial base

Ondo is more urbanized than ibadan yet ondo no near Benin

Those badmouthing Benin should relocate na if Dem don see wetin Dem dey enjoy

God bless you. Majority of those that wrote those nonsense about Benin and Ibadan never travelled to both cities or just swimming in their usual ignorance of western Nigeria is the most developed region. I still can't see any reason someone will compare Benin City to Ibadan. It is an insult to the great city of Benin.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by jamesversion: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
elampiro:

I lived in Benin for a long time. The first time I went to Port Harcourt, I was disappointed. It is just like Benin

Where in PH??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Osariemen12: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
elampiro:

I lived in Benin for a long time. The first time I went to Port Harcourt, I was disappointed. It is just like Benin

Shut the bleep up. How dare you make false claims?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Osariemen12: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
jamesversion:

Where in PH??

Don't allow him drag PH into this argument. They are easily predictable. Nothing is good to them outside the woods of Oshogbo and cocoa forests in Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by ASAPFERG: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2022
elampiro:

Port Harcourt is better than benin infrastructurally.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by emee701(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Osariemen12:

Adholor is outskirts of Benin. Benin is better than Ibadan in all development and civilization indices.
Clown. Ibadan has best roads in sw, more manufacturing companies than benin, more igr, vat than benin, more tertiary institutions, more radio and tv stations, more purchasing power. Just check nairaland, most of those selling cars, household items are in lagos and ibadan

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by ASAPFERG: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
emee701:
Clown. Ibadan has best roads in sw, more manufacturing companies than benin, more igr, vat than benin, more tertiary institutions, more radio and tv stations, more purchasing power. Just check nairaland, most of those selling cars, household items are in lagos and ibadan
na only yahoo boys and money loving ashawo girls dey edo state. Apart from those two, nothing dey that village called state grin.. live that bini trash..e paim am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by emee701(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
ASAPFERG:
na only yahoo boys and money loving ashawo girls dey edo state. Apart from those two, nothing dey that village called state grin.. live that bini trash..e paim am grin grin
He definitely has never left benin before. So he thinks benin is some kind of heaven

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

What does BEDC got to do with the development in Benin? Most of Benin wey no get light, na em you dey talk about BEDC. The only place wey get small light na Etete, Ihama and few streets for GRA. Outside that Benin dey darkness. grin grin grin

Why are you lying? angry
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by misano(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
ecolime:

You must be from Benin. Better grow the Bleep up and learn silly boy.

U are not alright. I am in Benin. Tell me the name of ur street in Benin. The full street address without the house number. Yeye fowl.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by AutomaticMotors: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
babasolution:
Enough of Ibadan Onitsha comparism.
For those that know Ibadan and Benin very well,both are ancient cities,with Benin being far older.
Are there so much brown roofs in Benin?
Which city is better to live in?
Which city is more organised and beautiful?

I am in ibadan presently !! Is it this heap of dirt and piss filled state you are comparing to Benin? You must be delusional
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by AutomaticMotors: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Everywhere I turn in ibadan is an heap of dirt, some as high as a mini hill and the noise pollution here is out of this world!!
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by OVB123: 5:30pm On May 23, 2023
emee701:
Interm of purchasing, benin is ahead of ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by OVB123: 5:44pm On May 23, 2023
AutomaticMotors:
Everywhere I turn in ibadan is an heap of dirt, some as high as a mini hill and the noise pollution here is out of this world!!
Leave those demented fellow alone, I have lived in the 2 cities and I must tell you the simple truth, yes Benin may be this or that but it is not the way they are painting it. If I am ask to choose, I wil go for Benin city, anyday and anytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by AutomaticMotors: 5:48pm On May 23, 2023
OVB123:
Leave those demented fellow alone, I have lived in the 2 cities and I must tell you the simple truth, yes Benin may be this or that but it is not the way they are painting it. If I am ask to choose, I wil go for Benin city, anyday and anytime.

Dem be fools I swear.... Dem dey talk shit about something they know nothing about!
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by emee701(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2023
OVB123:
Interm of purchasing, benin is ahead of ibadan.
Check igr, vat, gdp, airtime and data recharge. The data are on nairaland. Ibadan beats benin hands down

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Ologbo147: 2:30am On Jun 23, 2023
emee701:
Check igr, vat, gdp, airtime and data recharge. The data are on nairaland. Ibadan beats benin hands down
post the Data on nairaland , I will like to see it. That compared Bini with Ibadan
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by emee701(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Ologbo147:
post the Data on nairaland , I will like to see it. That compared Bini with Ibadan
Type states igr and vat nairaland on google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by MrBlock: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Arysexy:

Where do you know in Benin?

I have been to both cities and I can tell you Benin beats Ibadan hands down.

Go to ihama, GRA, Etete, country home, sapele road, ring road, Airport road, Akpakpava, etc and see structures.

Benin has the ancient part and modern part

One thing you can't take away from Benin is d network of roads interconnecting each other. No amount of hold up without seeing a bypassing road. The city is planned

Ahn ahn, Fear God nau. The entire Benin as a city revolves around Ring Road and that's it. Ibadan is miles ahead of Benin IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by MrBlock: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Truthisunique2:

Power is one of the deciding factor of the nation and for a private company to headquarters in Benin it tells you alot cos they choose the most commercial base

Is this a sick joke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by MrBlock: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

I am in ibadan presently !! Is it this heap of dirt and piss filled state you are comparing to Benin? You must be delusional

Mention 3 places with hip of dirt in Ibadan. I'm waiting.
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by kettykin: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2023
If I were to invest money in business, I will choose Benin over ibadan.

If I were to go for vacation to rest , I would choose Benin over ibadan, if I were to relocate to a city that is not an eastern city , I would choose Benin over ibadan, the only advantage ibadan has is just population and city spread and nothing more

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Mufasa27(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Truthisunique2:

Osakpolo you say wetin Even ondo people are shocked 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Mufasa27(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2023
OP you get mind compare a working city, (Ibadan) to a dead zone (Benin)

Thank Goodness for prostitution and fraud, benin would have been just another yenogoa without oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by AutomaticMotors: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2023
MrBlock:

Look outside your window, There is a heap of dirt at everyturn in Ibadan!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by MrBlock: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Look outside your window, There is a heap of dirt at everyturn in Ibadan!!!!!!!!

Dumbo. Mention 3 locations in Ibadan with dirt as you have described. If you don't, then you are a lying snake.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by Christistruth03: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
4teenblaq:
Benin city na nonsense city.. The place is not up to the hype..

I hear that Baba Oshiomhole tried to beautify Benin but Obaseki has let things slip
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by EmekaA125(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Georgry:
If you dey Benin and you no wan do yahoo na hungry go kill you, yahoo na normal thing for there, na your mama go carry you go hk self, abi make family contribute money take send their first daughter go Italy go do Olosho.
Wetin be full meaning of hk
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by EmekaA125(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
sirjustice1575:
Those in Benin are even looking for way to japa to other state. grin grin

Transportation fare in Benin is very high, but accommodation is cheap.
Jakpa to which state? Except North, every other State down South is expensive to live.
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by EmekaA125(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBlock:

Yemetu
Moniya
Beere side
Okebola axis
Idi-akpe side
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by EmekaA125(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
naija4life247:

Shhhhhh! No be everything person dey talk. Them say Edo no be Lagos. Them dey correct. Edo no go ever be up to Lagos, not even as good as Osogbo not to talk of Abeokuta or Ibadan.
Wetin dey Osogbo??
Awon oti ya werey.
Re: Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City by dododawa1: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Without reading
Ibadan
Benin is trouble state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) / Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. / Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.